Meryl Streep used her speech during her lifetime achievement award to rant about Trump

Imagine being that pathetic. Pic related was the best reaction during the speech, obviously.

>lifetime achievement award speech
>bitches about losing something like the entitled millionaire she is
Sounds like another win for Trump. These idiots can't even enjoy their own achievements.

Of course she was stupid enough to throw in a dig at the white working class too

Keep it up libs. They've basically decided to run Trumps reelection campaign free of charge.

We need more.

has Hacksaw Ridge won anything?

If you don't know what virtue signalling is, now it the time to look it up. I'll cue the intermission music for you in the meantime...

>award to celebrate your achievements
>Bitches about trump that is only a sliver in her life

Im convinced Hollywood is retarded or there's big players at play forcing these puppets to speak out.

Checked

VINCE
I
N
C
E

>Trump cucked this old hag at her own award ceremony

I'm not sick of winning yet

She upset Mel and Vince?

Unacceptable.

Do we know Vauhn is a Trump supporter?

I thought he was more libertarian

There were a couple other faces shown during her speech. They did not look amused.

Post moar

He's liberal as hell. Like all the others.

Maybe they truly believe they're speaking out against Hitler. They think they're part of some kind of resistance that'll be in the history books.

nope he was a Ron Paul guy

hopefully mel and vince can start the hollywood uprising and free us from (((their))) propaganda

>MIXED MARTIAL ARTS IS NOT MARTIAL ARTS!

What did she mean by this?

She's taking the attention away from herself and instead focusing on the bigger picture. Pretty selfless act in my opinion.

Of course a trumptard who supports a man that has rallies where he spends most of his time congratulating himself wouldn't understand this.

Many of them probably aren't retarded and know people hate Hollywood for preaching about politics from their gated communities and realize that preaching to America from a glitzy award show definitely won't help reverse that

lel

I wish Hollywood would stop shoving politics into everything.

>tfw Sup Forums just got thanked on-stage

MEL WAS ROBBED

SOMEONE HAS TO STOP THESE DAMN KIKES

Show me your roastie

This is why Trump won.

They say Trump is out of touch with the people, meanwhile it's Obama who already has dozen or two celebrities already lined up for his last speech.

that was my favorite line

>Silly drumpfkins, without us you'll need to watch football and martial arts all day!

Don't think so.

>literally

Vince and Mel are too good for this world

>focus on the big picture goy
>it's anuddah shoah goy!

No way there's no way he's our guy

Not taking an award would be more selfless.

(((historic)))

Isn't Denzel the type that stays away from politics and controversial shit? I remember reading he's a good guy who does a lot of charity work.

He is a libertarian

The men are only as liberal as their jewish bosses force them to be in public, unless they are full nu-male already. Guys like Mel, Vince Vaughn, Bruce Willis etc. are all pretty conservative leaning guys who know to keep quiet about their actual political beliefs when the cameras are around.

>1 post by this ID

Well, he had that face throughout the awards.

God help us, without Hollywood I couldn't watch a movie a transgendered nigger getting buttfucked

Why does a industry award need to be a political soap box opportunity?

Mah Nigga

Nice digits there user

Hollywood is falling apart before our eyes lads. Drink it in.

Where have I seen that face before?

>literally shaking right now

Because that's good for getting attention right this second.

A lot of people believe this. The echo chamber is so strong they keep believing harder.

Look at the most recent popular word among hardcore SJWs: "gaslighting"
>manipulate (someone) by psychological means into questioning their own sanity.

This means that people are literally telling them that they are fucking crazy but they dive back into there echo chamber and tell each other all these people are just trying to fuck with their heads. The be SJW buzzword is literally a defense against people calling them crazy.

>historic

(((who))) controls the industry?

>Why does a (((union))) award need to be a political soap box opportunity?

>2 months later, at an event created purely for circle- jerking themselves, hollywood celebs are still salty

PLEASE, MR TRUMP, THE WINNING, ITS TOO MUCH

I've never heard him say anything political so I still watch his stuff

You don't have to like President Elect Trump to be unhappy about this kind of thing. I'm not a big fan. Actually I'm kind of pissed off that this is where we are at but this is the exact kind of behavior that's put him in the White House. Whatever, you know.

Denzel is surprisingly smart about SJW shit in Hollywood.

I didnt know people still watched the electronic jew.

he called out the media for their dishonesty in the election recently

Like when Willis went on late night TV with a MAGA hat? Or when Vaughn came out openly republican?

These guys are as based as hollywood gets, even if not all of them absolutely 100% love Trump as a conservative candidate.

>Denzel being our guy
My cousin used to date his son. Trust me there's only like a 10% chance he's our guy

So selfless so brave
Hey dum dum read these words dum dum

Denzel Washington is a huge nigger and hates Trump so as you can see he isn't upset just surprised

What emotion are these expressions meant to convey?

>historic
>20 minutes ago

Why the fuck do we even pay attention to the media outlets anymore?

Nah
Vince sold out for romantic comedies too damn early and it fucked his career
He missed a lot of good things because of it and now he's too old to do much besides comedy
Kinda sad really

the only controversial thing i've heard about him i think is that he has chastized gay people and allegedly told will smith he better not be gay or something but that was a long time ago when blind items were still a thing

Annoyance, likely.

Yeah, but now a lot of them use the information superhighway jew.

I'm curious, I can't into law (too many details), but when does something like this cross into slander or libel territory?

What do you think?

>the 3 producers, director, and the writer of the golden globes are all jews

dont act surprised

Any word on what based Collin had to say about Trump during this year?

Who?

>so mad she doesnt even talk about her life... during the lifetime achievement award

Thanks for the free publicity.

is Vince Vaughn more cucked or redpilled?

Isn't she so great I wonder what her politcs are

Don't forget True Detective season 2.

Im a lolbertarian really but I still voted for Trump

The twitter libs are shitting on Vince right now.

This is going to be a new thing, when Leonardo DiCaprio won his first ever oscar last year he talked just about the environment and global warming. A lot more celebrities will use these glorfied commercials to talk more about social issues

They now big jew is watching, so they gotta at least not look disagreeable if they ever want another gig.

Literally

CHILLS
H
I
L
L
S

It won the only $20 theater tickets I've bought in 5 years. Everything torrents over here bub.

This, I like his work, so I'm curious what he has to say.

YAS QUEEN SLAY

They know that Trump will make Hollywood great again and all the shit welfare actors who are part of the "friends club" will get replaced by younger and more talented people.

you're not libertarian, and the people who fill the libertarian party are like the people who wear che guevara t-shirts.

just another pathetic liberal looney cunt.

Didn't watch it
I love CF but after the first season there was literally nothing they could do to top it
Not to mention it was in that shithole Commiefornia instead of a real American state

I think "histrionic" is the word they're looking for.

I made the mistake of checking this out on Politics sub-reddit, Jeezus....

Fuck you I know what I am,

We need a guy like trump to bring back strong nationalism and better justices, then we can maximize our civil liberties at home.

I dont care or want a "world wide" libertarian paradise I just want it for us.

>mel gibson anything
>winning any hollywood award

top kek

Drone strike Hollywood and Malibu, then send in the tanks.

>Vince?
>Yes, Mel?
>This cunt still talking?
>She is indeed Mel.

Trump knew this.

Everytime somebody does something like this, they immediately call it historic, or say something along the lines of "x's speech at the UN that changes everything"