We live in a post truth world if the powers say he handsome he is

we live in a post truth world if the powers say he handsome he is

No he isn't.

Fuck modernity

Woody Allen started the social experiment "Every woman wants to fuck the ugly guy"

i am mostly upset over star wars becoming a complete cuckold platform

Puerto ricans are just inside out niggers

what movie isnt there is a war of ideas going on

wtf? he's fine looking

He has a nice big nose.

the furor over tom hiddleston didn't tip you off?

Modernity is all about rationality. This is post modernity, which is subjective reality.

He looks like run of the mill ugly ass gypsy.

I find Steve Buscemi strangely attractive

but not this guy

he looks like an awkward teen

like god photoshopped his eyes an inch too high

What else did you think was going to happen when Lucas sold it off to Disney?

the marvel movies havent gone full cuck yet so i guess i thought it might be fine. although marvel is definitely putting those on track now

>the marvel movies haven't gone full cuck
That's because the non cucked ones were made by Sony. Look at the cast of the new Spider-Man and weep

They've tried as hard as they can to break down the idea of objective attractiveness and instead "everyone is beautiful". Just look at miss Finland.

But no one buys it and even those that do claim to think that deep down don't either

>Photoshop
>Not on purpose

i hope whoever made this pic played Fo4 roleplaying as a happy merchant

thats what i meant by them getting in full swing. there were also way too many blacks in civil war. of of the moments that were supposed to be the most dramatic were black panthers dad dying and war machine getting wrecked but why the fuck would anybody car about these nogs? and the guy who plays war machine looks old and is uglier than sin for even nigger standards!
Spider-Man was my favorite hero growing up and its depressing seeing it become an advertisement for blacked.com

What I can't understand is why they keep doing this shit and where is the money coming from. That movie is definitely going to bomb, there is not target audience. Women don't care about math and science in film.

But yet these "progressive" bomb keep getting farted out. How have their producers not gone broke yet?

He's handsome because he's wealthy, famous, and a good actor with nice hair. Pretty much 0 guys would objectively call him handsome but girls are retarded so they say things like "unconventionally attractive"

>good actor
>nice hair
got to be bait

they aren't even trying to find somewhat passable jew-goy ""white"" mongrels anymore. it's full-kike inbreeds now.

lol