Well Sup Forums?

Well Sup Forums?

If you wash regularly, you don't need to be wrapped

What if the candy could protect itself without the wrapper because it wasn't surrounded by goat fuckers?

Id want one that doesn't have its clit cut off.

fpbp

/thread

>Comparing women to candy
Classic Islam

Classic Islam

how do western fem nazis both argue against no hymen no diamond yet support the hijab?

neither

If you got rid of the flys aka niggers and Muslims you wouldn't need to cover the candy up.

>food analogy

Why not have both?

>women are the equivalent of a dirt-covered lollipop if you can see their hair

Muslim logic.

They tell themselves that the women wear hijabs of their own free will as a proud statement against the white oppressors.

>implying hijab whores aren't just as slutty as everyone else

problem is you stone them to death like savages. when they get here they can express their sexuality without worrying about their inbred fucking retarded 200 cousins :^)

>yfw i've fucked 3 different muslim girls :^)

I'm sorry but what is the argument here..?

If you don't cover your body flies will attract to you? Dirt? This doesn't happen if you shower like a normal human. Hijabs don't protect you from anything significant. It's not like they will stop a bullet, or a truck hurling towards you at 50mph. Otherwise everyone in Germany would be wearing one.

There's nothing sensible to be derived from this image. A hijab is a piece of fucking cultural clothing. If getting swarmed by flies is your concern then wash your fucking body. I don't get this image at all I really don't.

If women don't cover up they'll tempt men who then ruin the women with their penises.

Kek, muslim men are so savage that they're only comparable to flies

You literally thought this was about flies

Hijabs represent brown women who are oppressed by evil white man. Feminists hate white men, so it's logical in their world view, because they are "fighting against white man's world", even if it means throwing away women's rights.

Liberalism = anti-white men

The unwrapped one because it doesn't follow the teachings of a pedophile that calls himself a "prophet"

If im one of the flies in this analogy then yes. If im not one of the flies then what do the flies represent?

A cunt should dress as her owner tells her to. Personally I'd never let my wife wear clothes, that'd be like those people who put shirts on dogs, clothes are for people.

niether
candy is for chubbers

That's the least attractive thing I've ever seen

Would you prefer a country full of roaches or one without them?

Comparing human beings to food.
>and i'm the one who's fucked up

i'd prefer the flies (muslim men) to be kept out of white countries and away from white women.

I'd prefer a wrapped one, but this is a bad analogy. It would be a good analogy for virgins though. Either way stop raping women who don't dress up as ninjas

Underrated

Stoning sluts is ok desu
Same for promiscuous men

Muslims wash 5 times a day

Your argument is correct for candy. Wrapped candy will be unappealing or inaccessible to flies. The problem is that most women want to be appealing.

With hijab, women will look objectively unattractive because that is the intended purpose of the hijab.

she's cute i'd fug her

Neither, rots your teeth, makes you fat and arabic ones taste like shit and sand.

>same shit underneath.

washing you feet and face don't count frog

So they stop wearing the hijab if they have lost their virginity? If not then this comic is irrelevant

Ironic statement.
Muslims are the flies

Right wingers cannot into Book of Corinthians or into Bible at all. They are so against what the Bible says. And call themselves the religious wing. The freedoms wing. The effective low tax ponzi scheme wing. It's insane

That's a wrapped bomb of mental illness

Isnt candy harem anyway? CHOP SOME FUCKING HEADS

>protects from disgusting insects
>turkposter
Makes sense to me.

The problem is the amount of wrapper. The prude and will probably focus on her career and not marry and bear children. Her wrapper is a pain in the ass to remove. You mimus well not even eat the lolipop since it is past its expiration.
If there is not enough wrapper, then yes that lolipop has probably contracted germs. I hate whores even more than prudes.
The perfect in between is that sweet girl who wears the summer dress. The summer dress is the perfect wrapper. It won't repulse real men and it won't attract fuckbois. The slut is shit tier. The prude is shit tier. They both bow down to the tease, who ends up having a happy life.

I agree. That thing is disgusting.

so basically, you are telling women is their fault because they were asking for it based on what they are dressed? that's not very feminist of you

I can honestly not think of anything more cringey than when I hear mudshits always talking about how the hijab is like a wrapped candy

up because i did something

hahaha

You can't eat a candy if it's wrapped, roach.

Does she trim that eyebrow with a Toro Mower? JFC. Unibrow galore.