Why do White Teachers choose to teach at black schools? Is this a liberal only thing...

Why do White Teachers choose to teach at black schools? Is this a liberal only thing? Do they quickly change their minds?
>What counts as a black school?
Any school where the students are majority spook? or in spook habitats?

Other urls found in this thread:

amren.com/news/2016/08/a-white-teacher-speaks-out/
studentaid.ed.gov/sa/repay-loans/forgiveness-cancellation/teacher
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Got to show the Niggers how it's like to have a male role model in their lives.

how's that working out?

Because they are animal lovers

I remember reading an article where this white gay teacher goes to an inner city school and the kids bully him so bad that they made him cry.

I work as a private contractor for the largest school district in the US. If it's not the largest, it's certainly the second largest. Here's my opinion:

>Those who can't do, teach
There's a surplus of young blooded white teachers who've been in the school system for their entire lives, although their version of the school system is vastly different from where they end up teaching.

Most of them grow up in suburbs where there's a roughly 50/50 split between whites and blacks. This allows for a modest amount of disruption in the classroom which is seem as "normal" and "expected."

Once they get their ((masters degree)) they're shipped off to an ""under-achieving"" school where it's nearly all blacks with a sprinkle of arabs or mexicans.

The teachers here are quickly broken down, and turn to a life of complacency.
They're well aware that there's nothing they can do besides play the role of a prison guard; most of them are just counting down to retirement and teach whatever is provided by the state materials.

The "joy of teaching" is completely gone, this is the era of teaching to the test and (((data))). Schools today have the priority of signing up every student for """free""" lunch/breakfast because if they get 100% of the student body to sign up they get grant money.

>College Ready

This is another meme, I can't tell you how many poor grammar school and middle school kids are being told they have to go to college; when they live in the shittiest neighborhoods; being taught by teachers who couldn't work they way out of a wet paper bag if they didn't work for the government.

I have a million stories, if anyone gives a shit I'll greentext a few

A white teacher in a majority black/latino district is a recipe for early career burnout.

They deserve it because they are ignorant, idealistic, liberal, naïve young cucks. A good dose of reality will set them straight.

They get paid more money

LA unified is the largest school district, followed by NYC.

the gov will pay your student loans

Please tell stories.

FWIW, I went to a school where it was all minorities, and the teacher seemed to be interested in teaching the classes just to look 'cool'. His side job is rapping.

good question.

a buddy of mine who just graduated college teaches at a spic school. part of the reason is because he has to (city paid for degree, provided he works in some shit school for some amount of time after graduating), but even before this he would volunteer in similar schools. he's also a vegan liberal Hillary voter, so it could be just another rendition of career virtue signaling. Thankfully, his students have him on a heavy diet of cultural red pills, and I suspect by the end of the year he will be a full blown Sup Forumslack

even now, I still doubt he would teach in a black school. as to why anyone would go there, let alone work there - who the fuck knows.

Plz do

>be Mexican
>live in a poor neighborhood.
>Had a White teacher in high school
>She taught English
>She Loved teaching when she was young and wanted to teach others
>Class consist of Spics, Niggers and White Trash.
>In about a month and a half, she was trying in her desk due to Spics, Niggers and White trash.
>It was her first and final year.
Silent Rage. That was the only thing I felt for my classmates for the next four years.

1. They get benefits they wouldn't otherwise get, like loan reimbursement

2.White guilt

That's it.

Then I'm second
>Go to "alternative" high school
>All schools have a "security guard"
>It's a police officer
>95% of the time it's a sassy black lady with a wig
>Black ladies either love me or are off-put by my presence
>I hand them my ID, and say thank you when they hand it back
>They either reply:"Mhmmmm-hmmm"
>Or "You welcome"
>I think I've gotten a "You're welcome" only a handful of times.
>Asking where a particular person may be is always a chore.
>Most of the security guards suck their teeth loudly because I have inconvenienced them with my question

>Configuring Smart Boards and projectors
>Mac computers
>Copy machines
>Showing the teachers how to use the equipment
>It's like introducing fire to Neanderthals
>How dis work? Y dis so hard?
>Dis b broken
>The system b slow
>Every issue is chalked up to a "slow system"
>Or considered a fault of "the city"
>Never taking responsibility or considering their ineptitude

>Most of my calls are fixing broken equipment
>Or just plugging in wires
>Last week I asked the principal of the school which printer she wanted to be her default
>"What dat mean?"
>Default? It means which printer do you want to be first in the list?
>Sucks teeth in loudly
>Says sheeeeeeit under her breathe
>"Why didn't you just say dat the first time?"

More to come...

Money, can't get a job elsewhere.

This is from my observations. The liberal white teachers usually have a "white savior" complex. This is also applied to liberal white lawyers. A lawyer outright said in a statement that it is the duty of us (white society) to take care of those that can't take care of themselves or who can take care of themselves but won't.

So White Burden morph into White Savior?

amren.com/news/2016/08/a-white-teacher-speaks-out/

Fascinating read. Anyone who like I, went to a school with at least 1/3 black population will know this man is telling the truth. As stereotypical and funny as these things sound, it is the sad unfortunate truth. Teaching black students is nightmarish.

It's a good thing to do but forcing that on people just breeds resentment.
If someone can take care of themselves but won't then let them starve. I think they'd change their mind quickly.

I guess it's a coping mechanism that liberals have. The way they blame everything on the white man while totally disregarding that without the white man we might just now be entering the dark ages. These white liberals also love the fuck out of movies that portrays white saviors like Django and such. I feel they have fantasies about wanting to "save" a person of color, teach them, get killed and that person of color goes off to kill evil racist whites and that was possible all because of them.

Continued
>Plug computer into network drop
>It was never "broken" in the first place
>Sassy black ladies drop their attitude and start dancing to celebrate
>"Now we can get back to work!"
>Immediately opens up youtube/pandora

Mandela/Obama
>There's a ton of Nelson Mandella posters all around the schools
>They usually have that quote about "education being the most powerful weapon in the world"
>Photos of Obama and Michelle are all around the schools as well.
>Being that he's the president, I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and say they're being patriotic
>I know I'm not going to see any Trump ones though
>Sassy black secretaries have michelle obama mousepads

Proper Speaking Volume
>Some sassy black ladies have no concept of using their "indoor voice"
>They think nothing of screaming across a room an entire conversation
>"How u b?"
>"Where u been at?"
>"Aight i see u"
>Additionally, sassy black ladies have wigs that they sew into their scalps; I've learned that this can be incredibly itchy over time because they don't wash it.
>It's not uncommon for sassy black ladies to smack themselves on the head as they scream across the room.

The lawyer was referring to niggers that rob and murder and rape. Kinda like those stupid protest signs that says a mother should not have to fear for her son's life when he goes to rob a store. These "people" are physically adults but they pursue dangerous lifestyles and it's up to the sensible whites to clean up the mess and treat them as a protected class. It's pure bullshit because honest, hard working niggers like me have to prove time and again to people of importance that I'm a law abiding citizen and a hard worker regardless of my appearance. I also feel disgusted at whites who treat me as some retarded animal that doesn't know any better and it's okay if I act violent and rape and rob because of the oppression of the white man.

Women, and black women in particular, have this amazing skill to take any problem with technology, regardless of who's at fault, and make it your fault - and then act like you were inconveniencing them after helping.

You have to wear the fact your race sucks bro, we all have to play the cards we're dealt.

Let's hear it, nigger.

They pay better because they receive more federal funding and have a higher turnover so there's more job openings. Programs like Teach for America that send you to the worst of the worst schools look great on a resume too.

Because it looks good on a resume for a young teacher.

There is a huge push to prove you can do differentiation, meaning that showing off your skills in teaching the most needy kids as well as the general populace. This SHOULD mean the lowest of the low as well as the highest of the high, but you have way more kids who are bottom of the barrel and those gifted kids just kind of move through the motions as you try to wrangle the rest of the mob.

Older teachers with training in Ap/IB programs fill up the affluent, competitive, mostly white schools and it's very hard for a first, second, fuck even a 5th year teacher to get in sometimes. One of my good friends taught at a very low performing middle school (85% Hispanic) for near 10 years before she could transfer into the gem of the school district because THAT'S HOW LONG IT TOOK FOR A PERMANENT SPOT TO OPEN UP.

Also, your student loans get forgiven if you spend 5 years in a Title 1 school or work with Teach for America.

Stop acting like a victim and fix the problem. Either do something about the whites who insult you or do something about the blacks who tarnish your name, you pussy. You will always be associated with your race, this is something most black people already understand, and that more white people need to understand.

>Black male teachers are utilized in a different way
>Very few of them exist, I've only seen a handful
>Special education is handled differently, they keep the kids in the general public unless they're really uncontrollable
>This causes issues in the general school population
>Walking down hall to main office
>Black lady is screaming and yelling
>Whole floor of classrooms is disturbed
>Black male teacher comes running out of the class he was teaching
>"What's Wrong?!"
>"Shameek is in the bathroom and won't come out!"
>"Not again!"
>Lil' nigga going ape-shit in the bathroom, apparently.
>Male teacher has to go into the bathroom and wrestle this kid out and restrain him on the floor of the hallway.
>I walk past cautiously
>School security guard is a fat sassy black lady who's unconcerned

In retrospect, my stories aren't as entertaining as I recall them to be; it's just sad. There's a lot of good people, but a lot of shit kids and inept government workers that need to be purged.

I know that feel bro. No matter how hard you try people will still look at you as animal who need guidance.

Yeah I've learned to deal with it.

There is only one way to fix the problem the black race suffers. Complete and utter genocide including the genocide of all half breeds because if even a single black person survives they will be treated as an untouchable national treasure and their genetic material harvested to make more half breeds that will be brought up with the same mentality of current blacks. To this day a white person has never insulted me face to face. The whites I've meant and done business with are the kindest, accommodating and rational people I've ever met. Real life isn't like an anime, comic book or movie. I can't gain the necessary arms and ammunition to launch a single man crusade to exterminate all blacks. It'll be ironic that a black man like me understands and accepts this is the only way to fix blacks.

Would out of control students not be better suited to a strict no nonsense military style regime in school ? Might install a sense of discipline that they lack.

Their not out of control students. Most of them are either Thugs, or Gangbangers.

That's what I meant by out of control.

Last one, this is especially rage inducing for me.
>Go to the HQ of the "system"
>Computer Science dept.
>"Huh, Comp Sci dept? I wonder why they couldn't fix it themselves."
>Walk inside, it's all women and gays and one arab
>They're chatting loudly
>One person has HuffPo on her screen
>They see me but don't acknowledge me
>"Ahem, I'm here from such-and-such."
>"Thank goodness you're here, the system is broken!"
>It's actually just not plugged in.
>Plug it in.
>Configure it to how they're gonna use it.
>Tell them what I did.
>They're indifferent.
>"So, what do you guys do here? I studied comp sci in college, are you programming a new system?"
>Everything is called a "system"
>"No, we're actually part of this new initiative to teach all students in the system computer science."
>"Oh that's admirable, but you couldn't figure out how to plug in the equipment?"
>They look agitated.
>"Well everyone always thinks that you need to be good at computers to do computer science but that's not actually the case at all."
>A few of the clucking hens nod in agreement.
>Nod as well, get my paperwork signed and GTFO.
>There's no way I'm going to get involved in that uphill battle.

It's really hard to say. I have some students who have huge issues with authority and defiance, so more strict settings might do more harm than good. However, many students have legitimate problems and fears related to their home environment (gangs, drugs, abuse, etc). Taking out of that environment, away from people who enable them to behave this way, would do more to solve some of these problems.

This sort of shit can't be fixed. Most of these kids don't have the genetics to bother with school past 7th or 8th grade, once they can read and write properly they should be taught to drive a truck or something. Instead society will drag them through the system untill they are 18 or 19 and have struggled for 6 or 8 years.
Worse any white kids that do have the genetics and resolve to study are hampered by being in the same classroom as these dead-enders.

My elementary school was pretty mixed, but got more and more black over the years.
I came back once I was home from college to help volunteer for field day, all of my white teachers left for a non-minority school district.

I'm a middle school teacher (inb4 retards hate on teachers because Mr. Whoever hurt my feelings in 3rd grade) and you have no idea how many of us are redpill.

I teach Civics and i inject red pill truths into every lesson. And i refuse to teach in a nigger school. I teach advanced kids in a nearly all-white school and i LOVE my job

>huge issues with authority and defiance
That's why you need to break their will & rebuild them from the ground up, full metal jacket style.

how short are the cheerleader uniforms there?

Didn't one of them shoot the other due to that

SAD.

How do you drop red-pills about feminism and evo-phyce? Many females would be extremely upset by these things and go over your head in retaliation.
There was a recent you-tube video of some leftist cuck teacher who didn't even know the truth of the gender pay gap.

We don't have any sports so no cheerleading

yeah kek

new teachers get assigned the shittiest jobs, pretty much the same rule in all large businesses, once you get a real job you will see, you dont really get to choose

I agree with this, though then you run into the problem of parents who claim that their children are purposefully being given a less well rounded education compared to their classmates because the teachers aren't "doing enough" to help them succeed in a class that they hate and never do the work in.

We had this exact issue with our academy system that we tried about 4 years ago. Each school in the district had 2 specialty academies, one for the arts and one for STEM studd. Our school was culinary arts and business. It was working nicely until people accused the teachers of "funneling" the minority students into the cooking classes and the white kids into business, even though it was completely free choice by the students.

Also, white kids claim to have all the mental disorders or learning disabilities, which makes them far more annoying than most minority students.

I have never been retaliated against. My students love me. I'm really good at communicating harsh truths in a way that people find palatable (probably why I'm so good at my job)

blacks really do have the most positive outcome from being in the military it seems
well as long as they didn't get completely mindfucked on the battlefield of course

...you want to militarize folks who are mentally underdeveloped, who lack empathy and live totally in the moment, who will murder someone for looking twice at them at a stoplight?

I'd vote for segregation. It actually works easily. You don't have to force it. The groups naturally do it unless forced by Leftists to mingle. Section 8 housing benefits put them in White areas, for example.

Those were my thoughts yes, they lack father figures & discipline, I've heard the military approach works for such kids, gives them a sense of structure.

>Most of these [blacks] don't have the genetics to bother with school past 7th or 8th grade, once they can read and write properly they should be taught to drive a truck or something.
1. they never learn to read and write properly
2. I don't want those retarded fucks driving trucks all over our highways, killing motorists and shitting up our logistical network.

I'm not talking about preparing them for combat or giving them guns dude.

ANd When they are out of the military they used what they learn on their Gangbanger friends

They think they can change the niggers but instead the niggers changed them

America needs better schools! Sad!

The whole western education system is fucked.
If your kid is having reading and writing difficulties in high school then you need to accept you have probably rolled a bit of a dud on the character creator.
At this point a trade or at least skilled employment should be pursued vigorously to ensure success in adulthood.

What like standing to attention & well polished shoes, yeah, sounds awful.

came in this thread to post this. its so funny and sad.

black aren't like the Irish, Their not Slaves to be made fun of.

This. As a teacher i can say that we've got to abandon the false narrative that everyone is capable of high levels of abstract thought. Some people (and pseudo-people like niggers) just can't do it

say what you want but it seems like all the function blacks I've met in my life had at least one parent in the military
even a single mother in the reserves is a huge step up

dayum

The niggers you are describing are truly garbage tier, and can probably never amount to anything. We shouldn't even have the race in our countries if it is going to produce 8 fuckups for every 2 productive citizens.

I had a roommate who was fresh out of college and worked as a gym teacher in one of the worst neighborhoods in Chicago. He was the nicest guy, and he really hoped to change the kids lives for the better. Since this is Sup Forums I'll mention that he was Jewish.

He made it half the year before quitting (said he was tired of breaking up fights), which really fucked up his career in education. He ended up becoming a receptionist or something. If he had started at a suburban school, he'd probably still be doing that.

they buy into the meme of bad teachers equals nigger gangs

One of my conservative white friends is teaching at an indian school, because it qualifies for student loan forgiveness. I don't think she particularly cares about who she teaches.

Apparently she's constantly called a white bitch by the indian students, but they're just gonna end up as alcoholics so it doesn't really matter if they get a good education I guess.

Its sad that SJW's will never allow this because 'feels matter'. So the whole system must stay broken in order not to upset people.
I'm going to send my kids to primary school but home school them for high school. I'm not bothering with a broken system.

Who's talking about slaves or making fun of anyone ?

I'm talking about improving lives.

Choose? They go where they can get a job.
This.
Waiting For Superman is the biggest pile of shit on the planet.

Probably your best bet.

they should model the black schools after black churches, not white classrooms, that iss a system they have worked out for themselves that works

>8 for 2
>not 96+ for 4

Im assuming you work in IT a lot. Help Desk is the worst job imagineable, i only deal with soccermoms and other suburban trash. goddamn I cant imagine having to deal with snobby secretaries and dunderfuck teachers running windows vista in 2016

What do you think the actual rate truly is?
96-4 for an inner city school is probably correct.
As an Australian it seems so many of your blacks are funneled into various sportzballs for the amusement of others.

I'm originally from MS. I didn't grow up in the boonies but in the suburban 'New South.' My high school has recently gone way downhill, but when I was there it was still pretty good with about 25% of the student body being black. It was a good public school (in a state known for anything and everything except good public schools) because we had a great community that was safe, peaceful, and relatively prosperous.

Having had this experience growing up I can say with absolute confidence that schools are mirror images of the communities they serve. It's not schools that fail. It's the community as a whole that fails. If kids don't have discipline at home then they're not going to make it in school. Let me say to anyone browsing Sup Forums who is skeptical about what they're reading here, Sup Forums is absolutely right about blacks. The large majority have no interest in family. They exhibit very little self control. They're much more physically aggressive and violent than other races. They have almost no concept of tomorrow unless it involves baser instincts. They're the most hypocritical, hateful, and prejudiced people on the planet.

What little success they had academically was almost all due to efforts of a few female students. I remember receiving my senior yearbook and seeing 3 black males in my entire graduating class and the females that graduated were only a fraction of those who attended. I can distinctly remember hearing black students all through high school talk about subjects like sex and substance abuse in familiar and personal terms that freaked me out. I couldn't believe people our age would have such personal experience at such a young age.

I hope this hasn't been rambling. There's so much to tell, but I didn't know where to begin.

The only reason to do it is open vacancies and student loan forgiveness. No one would do it otherwise.

studentaid.ed.gov/sa/repay-loans/forgiveness-cancellation/teacher

>tfw never was in school with many nogs as a child.
>tfw of the few nogs that did exist were many were stereotypical.

>Is this a liberal only thing?

Nah nikkas need to get paid

They get their student loans forgiven if they teach in some shit hole circus school. I know a teacher that tried it and said see ya later. She never came out and said specifically why she chose to get out of that situation, but I have a pretty good idea.

Teachers do this for the money. Go to a nigger school you get a shit ton of money.

But if you do you need to be somewhat big and strong to breakup fights and possibly defend yourself.

It's also a pretty redpilled job.

>cousin teaches in inner-city public school to get his college debt paid for
>gets accused of racism
>gets beaten up by a mob of niggers
>gets expelled permanently by the public school system

later

>starts teaching at a private school
>wants to show the kids how degenerate top-40 pop lyrics are
>has the kids print out their favorite top-40 pop lyrics and read them
>parents get angry because lyrics are vile
>complain to the school board
>he gets fired

Shit is fucking hilarious. Fuck teachers and fuck school, just homeschool.

Can you give an example of a red pill you introduced to your class?

I've seen many stories of these teachers that start with
>I'm not racist but [critique on black culture]

It's a great program for redpilling

Dude i knew a woman who had a PhD in sociology that believed in the paygap. Most degrees dont prepare you to think critically nor give you the tools to do so. Women almost never, in comparison to men, select those which do. Thats as well why women are overrepresented in teaching, because they get bullshit degrees and cant do anything else.