Do we need this Sup Forums?

Do we need this Sup Forums?

no

Yeah we need it, we need it gone.

Trump got more votes in California than in any other state. Why do you guys generalize so much? Is this why you're racist?

SoCal user here. It's really not so bad. Everything is just exaggerated online. Also the bitches down here are better than the ones where you live.

>the bitches here are hotter

If you like squaty, brown 4 foot tall illegals

bullshit, the new gun laws are nearing Australia tier

physical removal of commies would be better than losing the land

>Trump got more votes in California.
well maybe because it happens to be the most populated state? This means nothing.

This state is slowly dying but I want to make this state great again. Although I have no idea where to start since its most entrenched industries have been compromised by leftist faggots (tech, film, and aerospace), on top of the govt swarming with those leftist kotowing cuckbois.

We need California's interior, but they would stay with the Union no matter what. That's what these idiot liberals don't understand. The rural California farmers would never leave. Even if the federal government allowed Cexit (which it never would), the interior would refuse to go. So the coastals would have to start a new country with no farmland. That "6th biggest economy" bullshit they're always spewing would immediately collapse. They act like California is all liberal dipshits, but it isn't.

fuck off nigger
thanks for making the rest of america hate us you illegal fucking cunt
t. norcal

Only half of it.

Liberal hate Russian.
Liberal propone the biggest Dream of Russia and Chine,USA get Divide.

Yes, we do. It just takes doubles to reveal the outside-the-box reasons why.

We should deport their entire population the Canada and retake the land for real Americans.

its a nice state its just misguided.

We can be great again

>imying you wouldn't want to power fuck a 4ft latina with the force of a thousand wolves as she screams "ay papi, poppy mi chulo," while dipping her tortilla chips in the salsa you poured in her asshole.

Fag

only chico and up.

There are more Sup Forumsacks from California than I thought

Yeah, and a good number of us want to murder everyone is the liberal city's. Preferably in a brutal torturous fashion Ice-T would sing about.

>"No Blacks Here"

What is Oakland?

Doesn't exist. Stfu.

Well I remember hearing about Trump supporters getting fucked up at a rally so I know you guys are out there. Media got my percep fucked up

i like california, but don't give it to Mexico, we will turn it into shit, i mean is shit for you but don't underestimate us when I say we can turn it into shit

>really not so bad
>so many illegals that my line of work is mostly infested with them and they get hiring privileges and hire their own instead of US citizens
>illegals getting preferential treatment at college
>most of the whores down there are brainless

just got elected to be a district delegate for the California Democratic Party

what do?

Am I not allowed to mention Fairfield? Or Richmond? What about the state capital of Sacramento?

here, and I heard the doubles did come. Now I'll tell you that the first SWAT forces originated in Los Angeles, California, the Fox media network and even Breitbart are headquartered there, a lot of evidence that supports the need for stricter immigration laws has its primary source somewhere in California, quite a few online services on which the truth about John Pedosta is told also operate from somewhere in there, and even though Sup Forums operates from Delaware, it is built on a lot of software which is, not just was, made in California.

SoCal here, shame they're annoying bitches or posers, worth for nothing more than a hot blowjob

Where in socal? I'm in north county SD and it's pretty poz'd with brown folks. Not as bad as LA but still a liberal and ethnic shit show.

San Jose is the biggest city in NorCal and there are no black people here.

I'm from here.

I hope to see it turn red in my lifetime.

MAGA

Their tech sector is nice but other than that it seems like a hotbed of cultural degeneracy production + the people are completely allowing Mestizos to take over without any resistance and letting them turn the state into a Latin-America-esque Brazil-style state given enough time where a Super-Elite of Jews, Whites, and Asians lords over a brown-88 IQ permanent underclass.
Sad to see it go to, had a great economy and beautiful scenery

Some brown people in California are actually the upper class. Indian people are the richest ethnic group in the state. All the nice suburbs are filled with poo in loos driving their BMWs.

Am I a fag if I love the Cali flag?

"Let's remove cali and ny where 90% of our bank/industry/labour/shit like amazon hq and tank our economy and inflate our dollar to leaf tier"

I don't like niggers too but that might be the most retarded suggestion I've heard so far

I live in PA and I go to NYC every other week for work. I guarentee you 75% of the east coast work force goes in and out of these areas daily

>capital of the tech center of the US
>high cost of living, some of the highest in the country
>"see, there's no black people there!"

You don't say?