What Do You Think About Corporal Punishment?

Age limits? Children? Wives? Teens?

Is it actually an effective disciplinary tool? Is physical dominance the best way to correct behaviour?

Personally I think white male betadom is ruining the west. We stopped correcting our families and now women (adult children) are ruining our nations through positions of authority. I also think kids need reasonable correction because holy shit the entitlement/expectations kids have are unbelievable.

I think its cruel and abusive and im glad Trudeau has promised the native peoples of canada that he will ban spanking during his administration

effective? your mileage may vary
works better on girls than boys

socially the problem you run into is the stigma of old timey corporal punishment a-la 1800-early 1900s, switches and canes
1950s went to the belt
And drawing blood was not unheard of, bruises where mandated

Now-days bruise = abuse

And maybe it should be, parents have the capability, and hopefully the creativity to be much more sadistic, my father made me read books as a punishment because I detested reading....still do

The kinds of things i'd envision as punishments would strike at the heart of everything the modern child holds sacred

>tfw no cute daughter to spank on her bare bottom

goddamn i thought this board was a wholesome christian one.

She deserves it for being a fatty

My wife spanks me when I get out of line. The first time it happened she was pissed and I was basically given an ultimatum, either get over her knee or gtfo. She had me dead to rights, and I knew it. It was a mix of shock and being incredibly turned on, and I was crying like a bitch by the time she was finished. Our relationship has improved a ton since. She helps me stay focused and on the right track.

GTFO beta fag

I'm only submissive to her, fag. It takes the edge off.

So what happens when she gets out of line?

That's cute, i'm also in a power exchange relationship, except i'm on the top, where men belong

>Age limits?
A girl is never too old to be spanked when she misbehaves.
>Children? Wives? Teens?
Yes.
One day, man

Getting paddled in school never stopped me from getting in trouble. I always chose to get paddled over a detention.

You should only use corporal punishment on your kids if they deliberately, physically hurt someone.

Yes, the bible recommends it.

All I do is raise an eyebrow and my point gets across. Stop being a fucking leaf.

I think we should bring back state corporal punishment rather than prison. serious crimes get corporal punishment and short term isolated rehabilitation (actual rehab, not just a hole they sit in). Repeat offenders/ multiple offenders for serious crimes get capital punishment

> Tfw want to lead a taken in hand relationship with a cute redpilled white qt and spank her silly for misbehaving
> Tfw the legal environment means she has a nuclear bomb in her back pocket if she wants a divorce
> Tfw too scared to risk it
Feels awful man.

She never really does. She grew up in a good family, so she's a functional person.

It's not like I'm weak and helpless and have no input. She just gets the final say.

It doesn't work. Shitty behavior is determined by genetics. Niggas gonna nig regardless of how much you dicipline them.

Does she make you wear panties when you are bad?
Does she jerk you and cuddle you afterwords for that sweet emotional confusion?
Do you ever mess up on propose so she will spank you?
>that feel when no strong women to take me in hand and improve my life.

I was at my buddies house and overhead his little brother and dad arguing, his dad yanked his controller out of his hand (it was late and the kid had school) and the kid screamed, at the top of his lungs, "DON'T PUT YOUR FUCKING HANDS ON ME". his dad profusely apologized and I told him it's legit no problem and that he actually showed much more restraint than he should have.

I grimace at the thought of what kind of person I would be if my parents didn't beat the fuck out of me when I acted out.

The lack of corporal punishment is why F schools exist in America. They shouldn't hit the kids. But make them run laps and do push ups and all that shit.

My father spanked me with a belt every time I crossed the line, and he continued until I was 15.

It absolutely works when used within reason. It's obviously much more effective when the parent offers a guiding hand to show why what you did was wrong, and how you can better yourself.

if we used it we wouldnt have the millenial problem, now would we?

Getting rid of corporal punishment in schools was the biggest mistake America has made, education wise, in perhaps its entire history. It used to be if you were disrespectful to the teacher, or you didn't turn in your homework, or you were caught doing something stupid, the teacher would take you out in the hallway and give you five swats.

Students behaved in school because they didn't want to get smacked because it fucking hurt.

Just compared schools to how they were in the 70's and 60's and tell me how much better it is.

t. virgin

It's okay for little kids since they don't really understand what bad and good is, the pain from spanking in this case serves as a universal "bad" for them.
After the child turns 6-7 years old, you should move on to more civilized punishments.
>Wives? Teens?
At this point it would look more like a fetish desu senpai

that's the problem. what happens when the kids say "no"? it all boils down to them knowing they can say no and unless you are their parent who can take shit away from them you can't do dick. fail them? like they give a shit, they're kids. you're banking on their parents to care when you call and say "Jimmy wouldn't run his laps after acting up". unless the kid knows 'oh fuck, my shits getting rocked when I get home' there's no real incentive.

I grew up in Australia, we didn't have any of that shit in our schools

tbqh tho I wish they did, Australian teenagers are fucking barbarians. They would not have been able to traumatize me as much as they did if they were kept in line a little better

Make the parents pick them up from school. Then they have to get off their asses and do something about their shit kid.

Not gonna lie, my parents would hit me with the belt and I think I'll always resent them for it. Sometimes my mom would take it too far and start punching and throwing books at my head and I'd bleed. In my personal opinion, I think there is a better way. At least I hope so, because as much as I am well-disciplined today, I think there will always be a part of me that is 'damaged' in some way. It's dehumanizing.

which they would be able to do if it was OK to hit your kid anymore. what would the parent do?
>your kid was being a dick and I can't hit him
>shit me either

you haven't seen the shit storm generation that's about to hit us. you can take away their shit and they just go autistic and throw shit, break shit, scream until they're tuckered out. all of us would have done the same thing if there was no punishment outside of no more gibs.

Who cares. Not the schools problem. They're bringing everyone else down. If they keep acting up expel them. Besides, dindus aren't afraid of hitting their kids.

My parents used it on very rare occasions. It was straight-up the easiest punishment ever, but they thought it was the most severe. Of course I let them think that.

It's been shown not to work on children, usally what you see is a decrease in the behavior for 2 weeks then a INCREASE in the bad behavior after tha, it's the child rebellioning from the beating, timeouts controlled by the parents has shown to work much better..

Please respond.
I'm perfectly fine with this, households need someone in charge, doesn't matter who, but someone has to be the final decider otherwise it's continuing power games and arguments and backhanded mess and nothing gets done.
I grew up in a house where my parents tried to be equal, and 'work as a team'. But what that really means is everything is a tie vote and everything is a fight, even something like getting the house painted takes two years of aurging, my mom sending the painters home, etc.
Someone has to be in charge

Except a good spank from daddy as a prelude, I disagree. Corporal punishment is not correction. It doesn't give you reason why it's wrong. You just won't do it again to avoid punishment, not because it's wrong per se.

they took it way too far man. mine would beat the snot out of me, or at least that's how I remember it, but it was always the ass. and they would come in and give the cliche "that hurt me more than it hurt you". at a certain point, very young, I began sympathizing with them and it became less about being hit (which was the immediate deterrent of acting up, you don't wanna get hurt) and more about how I was making my parents feel bad. the quicker you can make your kids feel for you and make them realize they work hard just to keep you alive is the sooner they will adjust themselves. whatever path best arrives at that is the premier path. not saying other ways don't or haven't worked, but generally having a balanced punishment system is by far the best way to get there.

My friend's dad used to spank him with a paddle. One day when he was bigger and stronger, he manhandled his dad to the ground and spanked him when he tried.

I was there and it was hilarious.

This, it's more chaos then anything, usally born out of anger, which is really bad for a child, to make them feel like things are out of control.

>who cares
that's the point of the thread you're posting in fuckface

This a thousand of times. It worked wonders for me and my brothers when we were little.
My parents knew how to dose it properly and always explained afterwards what we did wrong and to not do it again.

Does she make you wear panties when you are bad?
She threatened it once, which was pretty hot, tbqh.

Does she jerk you and cuddle you afterwords for that sweet emotional confusion?
Depends. But, there is always some cuddling.

>Do you ever mess up on propose so she will spank you?
Only jokingly.

>that feel when no strong women to take me in hand and improve my life.
It's a wonderful thing. My house growing up was mostly chaos, dysfunction and apathy. Mind you, this only works because I trust her a lot. Without that it wouldn't be possible.

Yeah. There was one instance that left a deep impression on me. I was about 10 or so and my mother had found out that I had been speaking to others online. It was always safe. In fact, it was a text-based roleplaying game and it served to alleviate a lot of loneliness I had at that age. She beat me severely, I remember. And I never truly understood anything beside the fact that she was worried or something like that, something vague like that. The rest of my family was silent and then once my mother had tired herself out, I was brought to the living room and we all watched a movie together as a family. My mother made me lie next to her on the couch and she held me. One of my eyes was swollen so I couldn't focus on the movie. I just remember feeling very confused and very cold despite being held. I suppose I never did learn my lesson though. I'm here on Sup Forums now.

Tfw ur husband will never spank you so hard you orgasm

Giving my gf nightly spankings has really mellowed her out. She used to have a big anxiety problem and now it's pretty much completely cured.

if done correctly, can work. unfortunately 90% of people use it incorrectly, best not to encourage it.