"""""strongest""""" military in the world

>USA has the """""strongest""""" and most """""advanced""""" military in the world
>still loses to rice farmers with bamboo whacker sticks and goat fuckers tending to their harem of goats

lmfao you literally cant make this shit up

what is it with americans losing to farmers? lmfao

inb4 emu
inb4 flag
inb4 butthurt

>keeps posting this thread
if you are really interested in how a much greater military force can lose to farmers, read a book on guerilla warfare
stop shitposting goy

were the canadian moose farmers "guerilla warfare" too? lmfao your finished

Look at this bait, that I just found. When I say "go," give it a throw! GO!

I hate dick waving Americans too, but they lost Vietnam politically - not militarily.

Also you seem to be implying that the U.S armed forces haven't changed in the 50 years since Vietnam.

USAF and USN are widely respected and admired. Nobody thinks much of their 30% mongrel ground force though. Cowards with the lowest morale in NATO by a longshot.

You'll notice in any war that America did poorly in the navy and airforce completely kicked the enemies shit in but the army couldn't exploit it.

What are you talking about? We turned Iraq and Afghanistan inside out.

I agree with this ex-con aussie but you forget, no matter how much tech the united states have their soldiers will never have big balls like the rice farmers or the goat fuckers
>soldiers make the army, the tech just makes it easier
>look up the conquests of S.P.Q.R and you'll understand

Because jews have taken over the government and enslaved the people and jews are really bad at war.

Australia fought in that war too

why couldn't you beat rice farmers lmao

/thread OP knows it yet I r8 it replied/20.

you cant keep blame everything on the jews son

Funny how when the jews want us to sell us those expensive toys the wars never seem to end do they?

Isnt it fucking strange how we seem to jump from proxy conflict to proxy conflict against a never ending stream of well funded, trained, and equipped entitles?

Its almost as if there are (((people))) who control the media and government apparatuses and ensure we cannot possible win a war...

I wonder why that might be

the best of the best

lmfao no wonder their vehicles are so big

>WE NEVER LOST A BATTLE. OUR HANDS WERE TIED BY POLITICIANS AND WE WERE STABBED IN THE BACK BY CIVILIANS WHO REFUSED TO STAY THE COURSE.

lmfao

There's no national pride in bombing rice farmers and sandniggers. The political support for total victory was never there.

On the other hand, if we get into a shooting war with China, I expect 1945 will commence again

>USA retreating from battle

lmfao finished and bankrupted

Hello Sup Forums. I want to suck Sup Forums's collective dick. LOLOLOLOLOL. Nigger frog dick dick shit piss, cock!

lmfao "maybe we can eat ourselves to victory"

by that logic Australia lost to rice farmers in nam' too

Oh for fuck's sake. If the jews are such a subhuman race, then how the fuck did they outsmart and conquer a group of fully human ubermensch?

>inb4 hurr durr they appealed to our sense of empathy

Then how did a nigger Austrian convince a bunch of krauts to Holocaust them?

>inb4 hurr durr the holoHOAX was fake but day of the rope is still coming

>Cucked Congress and president won't authorize full scale war
>Still win
>"If you kill your enemies, they win"

Fuck off cunts

How many Aussies vs how many burgers fought in the war?

Most people think Jews are just ugly self hating whites.

>conquer
It's less about power and more what they do to us, especially the targeting of our children with drug/tranny/fag/degenerate propaganda 24/7, after we treated them as brothers and let them into our nations with open arms in most cases only a few generations ago. Essentially if I wanted to bribe people to destroy Canada from within it wouldn't be hard to do rather the opposite, but why would I destroy my own country? This act of destruction surely wouldn't make me exceptionally powerful or intelligent. Remember Europeans could do far, far more damage than Jews ever could imagine but why would we destroy our own societies on purpose? The hard truth is Jews and Muslims will always be envious/afraid of Europeans and this is why they shouldn't be allowed to live amongst us.

Are you suggesting that the Jews don't want America to win wars? Because you're sounding pretty fuckin retarded right now.

If you could turn every Jew blue for 24hrs there wouldn't be Jews left outside of Israel by Wednesday.

Tell us some stories about these birds again.
I believe they were called emus.
Heard you had a little conflict with them.

Israeli Jews have cost the USA some $6t during the wars, at least $500b in bribes to its neighbours over the last 70 years and god knows how many hundreds or perhaps even thousands of billions in direct and indirect aid to the state itself. That's at least $25k per American man woman and child just in principal, each American has already paid a few grand in interest on this debt that surely won't be paid off for a century or two, if at all.

>what is it with americans losing to farmers? lmfao

There were Australians in Vietnam with us.

How much territory did the North Vietnamese ever take?

You're getting close to breaking open the psychology of 9/11 conspiracy theory

All of it?

The Jews that actually control the West through banking aren't envious at all. Do you really think they're acting in the interest of Jewish people? No, they're doing this for themselves to create the perfect consumer.

Op can we just drop this meme now it's getting old.

>baby boomers where sent in

>unknown territory

>farmers knew land

>weapons were only semi-outdated

>half of the soldiers were druggies

>mostly drafted by force

>no one wanted to fight it

>low moral

>strongest army
>doesn't bless weapons nor have mobile church command centers
America pls. Get your shit together.

That isn't explaining how they want America to lose wars, at all.

In combat.

>Do you really think they're acting in the interest of Jewish people?
No. Israel has highest rate of corruption both perceived and convicted in the OECD.

Are you serious?

>Australians lost to fucking emus

Give me a break OP

Australia BTFO! How will it ever recover?!?!?!

The only reason why Americans are terrible at war these days is because of queer arse civilian oversight of their military.

I can only imagine the rage in the media if Patton existed today and gave a rousing speech which included the phrase "we're gonna murder those bastards. We're going use their guts to grease the threads of our tanks".

They have the ability but lack the will to use it.

>Hurrrrr durrrrrr the post.jpg
You goddamn leafs are a menace.

There's a difference between demolishing a country, and having your military stand around playing "cops" getting picked off by farmers and goat fuckers skilled at guerilla warfare.

I really am. A little-known fact about the Vietnam War is that the North Vietnamese were absolutely horrible at fighting. They would bum-rush fortified positions (a failure currently exalted as "muh gorilla warfare), overwhelm defences, then get cleared out within the month. The North Vietnamese were essentially burning manpower for no reason.

I'm quite tired right now so I didn't phrase the question very well. It is, at its core: "What territory did the North Vietnamese forcefully take without losing it almost immediately?"

>American Special Forces

Why does the US army provide shirts in any size over medium?

>t. Fatasfatass

>Le "We never lost a battle" meme

We don't fight wars

We just waste federal reserve debt and kill foreigners who oppose it

Do you want to oppose our way of controlling the money supply OP?

I suggest you dont.

We were getting pretty desperate for dudes back in 06-07. Good thing we had a sudden economic downturn to bolster our ranks goy.

>rice farmerswith bamboo whacker sticks and goat fuckers tending to their harem of goats
We haven't fought Australians yet and the Brits were the world's greatest empire at the time

>being so desperate for attention that you give yourself (You)s
Your post has barely anything to do with mine.

DELET THIS

oh. oh shit. I think I just woke. It's tingly

The plan wasn't to conquer, but to destabilize. For what end? I'm still trying to figure it out.

In Vietnam, they simply only put roughly enough troops to maintain the North and South Vietnamese border, but not advance it, so the military industrial could make profits.

I could beat LeBron James in one on one if I hogtied him beforehand.

It addresses your point directly. I pre-empted your response because it's an American military cliche' and therefore a predictable apologist response. They won legitimately against an infinitely superior opponent by avoiding disfavorable fights and winning just enough favorable ones to stay in the news. Nobody actually believes that the Vietnamese were winning pitched battles against the US military.

>Wat is JROTC

All you did was make a strawman argument by yelling "Never lost a battle, lol!" at me as though I had ever said it. If you think that playground mocking constitutes an argument, then I feel sorry for you.

I also feel sorry for you if you believe that the North Vietnamese were winning in general. They weren't.

They didn't win shit. They got their asses kicked for years until we got bored and then they came in at the end guns blazing like they kicked us out. Muzzles did this same shit every time we closed a FOB. They would attack hard like a week before we were scheduled to break down, get their asses kicked but make a scene, and then stomp all over the bulldozed ruins like we gave a shit. Have fun excavating out burn pit for scraps of wire.

Hey Sup Forums on behalf of Australia sorry for this loq quality shitpost.

We're still bros right?

You have no right to mock superior military forces when you lost to fucking EMUS

You made moot cry so no

Classic examples of my point. Every /k/ thread on the topic plays out exactly like this. People refusing to acknowledge that they can lose a war while winning all the military engagements. Even though we just lost two more wars in exactly the same way. If you foreigners ever wonder why you keep seeing Americans make the same mistakes, it's people like these guys. They'll find shades of grey in the most obvious patterns possible in an effort to save face for whatever their precious branch of the military they're affiliated with.

frenchie with the clapback

>be french
>make this huge elaborate defense wall of fortifications
>we will never be invaded again
>germany walks up around the corner and comes in from behind

lmfao @ ur life

always check ur corners mate

>Aussie gives US shit for not winning Vietnam
>forgets his own military was there too

Really toggles my switches.

I don't care about what you think I might say in the event that you properly refute me. All I care about is whether or not you properly refute me. Your nonsense is unimportant. You're nothing more than a narcissistic bigot.

Australia betrayed us in WW2!

NEVER FORGET THE AUSSIE CRIME!

We didn't lose the Vietnam war.

Kek @ irrelevant meme countries trying to shit talk their betters. You will be a Chinese colony in twenty years

The US military hasn't been allowed to go full chimpout mode since WW2, because if they were there'd be quite a few missing cities in Asia and Middle East

This.

>"You're dead, France"
>"Germany, good entry, good command. France, where's your danger area?"
>"The corner"
>"Did you check?"
>"No"
>"That's why you're dead"

Cunt how did we do that?

We sent one guy named Dave over and he killed 480 cunts. Dave could only do so much, he is a hero

>medium

t. manlet

>All I care about is whether or not you properly refute me. Your nonsense is unimportant.

>I'm quite tired right now so I didn't phrase the question very well. It is, at its core: "What territory did the North Vietnamese forcefully take without losing it almost immediately?

Refuted over and over again by a showing that your question is not necessarily relevant to actually achieving the strategic objectives to win a war or failing to do so, and in this case demonstrably irrelevant because they won. You're using the same c-tier debate tactic that everyone on Sup Forums does. Pretending that your argument hasn't been addressed because you don't have any others.

But I'll explain it one more time since your reading comprehension sucks. Nobody believes that they were winning pitched battles against the US military, but they achieved their strategic objectives anyway, therefore winning the war.

the tank in the picture is a german Leopard 2?

dont bite. this is what the american resorts to when utterly BUTTBLASTED

>We were getting pretty desperate for dudes back in 06-07. Good thing we had a sudden economic downturn to bolster our ranks goy.

fuck me that was a good redpill

Rather that my question is not relevant to your inane delusions of grandeur. We can't have a conversation because you're convinced that you are infallible. Otherwise you'd know better than to tell me that my question doesn't matter and then pretend that you're refuting me by babbling about shit nobody cares about.

this is a masterfully crafted bait.

>Losing

Actually, they beat the living shit out of them. In almost every battle, the death tolls were severely bad for the sucky sucky 5 dorrahs and pretty minimal for the bald eagles.

There's no exact 100% accurate count on how many gooks were killed. We left because it was a stupid pointless war and the left of the 60s was putting a lot of pressure on Washington to withdraw.

>left

RETREATED

Predictable, but ill-advised. You can't make it about me on an anonymous imageboard, you need to have something more than that. Now I just got you up to speed on the situation that we lost the war without losing major military engagements so you'll have to square with that fact somehow to make a coherent argument. Failing that, you're welcome to concede at any time, little lady.

fix your proxy nigger

Reminder that Australia lost the vietnam war too

I don't need the slightest argument, actually. You're posturing like Gaston and speaking half as intelligently. As your nonsense only makes sense within the confines of your own skull, any audience would side with me. They would start with my premise in mind, then be disturbed by your unwillingness to actually address it. Success in argument depends on saying as little as possible, not as much as possible. I'm going to bed.

Your entire country is like a saved thumbnail.

"Cowards"

Fuck off.

I hope America annexes you stupid leaf

I know this is a meme but still.

In total approximately 60,000 Australians—ground troops, air-force and naval personnel—served in Vietnam between 1962 and 1972. 521 died as a result of the war and over 3,000 were wounded.

I compare it to America's roads, highways and bridges.
Sure there are a few nice ones but really they're all shit.

Ok all the other are fat fucks but these two aren't. That's just the gear they got on. And did you lose to a flock of birds?