Did the Jews prevent this from winning?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4WXeMYvePno
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes. It's legit one top tier movie.

This movie made me jump like no movie has in a long time, That fucking jap in the caves ffs

Good ass movie.

One of my all time favorites imo.

>movie about a coward
Good it didn't win anything.
But who gives a shit about movie awards?

Nigga did you watch the movie? There is nothing cowardly about that mad bastard.

Mel Gibson is lifetime blacklisted from receiving hollyjew awards.

>caring about award shows
Award shows are hollywood masturbation and are even less valid than Roger Ebert's crappy reviews.

Know how Ebert chose thumb up or down?
>Does the movie have tits?
I kid you not.

No. La la land is just the best movie ever, it has singing and dancing and none of that horrifying truth about soldiers showing courage

>coward
>held to his values and still saved 77 soldiers in his company by himself

What the movie fails to mention is that Doss had been in a campaign already, you can hardly call a man who runs into gunfire without a weapon to save his fellow soldier

Probably

real talk though, Sgt York, the old black and white movie about WWI is an amazing movie.

Even more so that Sgt York himself was involved in the script and directing, he's literally the only reason it gets religious.

IDC about the awards anymore. I already know they are a bunch of propaganda masters. I just wanted to know if the jews were involved in blacklisting.

I need to see it.

The dream where he wakes up to the japs eyes made my sweat perspire if you jingle my juice.

>hollywood foreign press
no, it was gay europeans who love musicals.
also the movie that wont best drama was about a gay nigger.

Mel has been blacklisted since Passion.

Sounds about right.

youtube.com/watch?v=4WXeMYvePno

here you go

Lol absolutely not op. Nothing to see here. The people really enjoyed a song and dance movie it made people feel good. No one wants to see young men having courage, strength, religious conviction, moral standards, and heterosexual love. Nothing to see here. I'm not Jewish.

oh wow, thanks.

Of course they are. Just look through the (((Professional))) reviews of the movies, you'd be surprised how many are said the movie was "tainted" by Mel existing.

This is the only move that me or my friends and family have genuinely thought was a good movie in a long ass fucking time.
There's definitely some insider bullshit going on.

I'd agree with all of that.

>There's definitely some insider bullshit going on.

Yep, jews do that alot.

Mel loves martyrs though. It makes sense that he himself has become one

true

>One of my all time favorites imo.
This. Everybody I know saw it twice.

Where does it rank in the goat war movies?
>saving private Ryan
>apocalypse now
>black hawk down
>platoon

Was it PotC or when he named the jew in a dui stop?

Is this film worth giving my shekels over to see phamalam?

>Apocalypse Now
>Good
It is the Burning Man of movies, nothing but indie hipster hippie garbage. Inb4
>it's a deep movie that questions the mental state of those in war. It paints th tale of what can be consider insane and/or reality.
Only tools think it is deep, go back to Berkeley

I'd say the DUI stop. I remember after potc he was royalty in OK

>he's literally the only reason it gets religious.

Where did you learn this from.

I love that movie. The first half is wonderful, and the religious angle is handled beautifully.

Understand why people got PTSD/10

It's definitely better than other war, action movies getting produced today

No. Hollywood faggots prevented it from winning.

anyone got a good link to stream?

Come at me bitch apocalypse now is a novel told through motion picture. You can't see the river for what it is! I'll tell you what it is. Its their fucking sanity you fagoot
> tl;dr you're a god damn abomination of humanity
>p.s Drumpf.... He lost ;^)

>Mel Gibson is lifetime blacklisted from receiving hollyjew awards.
This

They even said this on a popular and local morning radio show when the movie came out despite them thinking it was phenomenal (it was okay imo)