Breaking: Salt mine share prices double over night

TFW you get triggered so hard by Trump that you use your entire lifetime achievement speech to cry about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6TjmHkVMEdI
youtu.be/L2fqRrrIetM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>lifetime achievement award
literally who is that?

who is the tranny? and why should i care?

Gotta watch this. Really enjoy Merryl as an actress. Just want to know what was being said.

The acheivment award is for the (((golden globes))) and not the (((((((((Oscars))))))))) which is just sad.

"This will be the tirade that stops Trump." Increasingly nervous, etc.

Mrs doubt fire

Some rich white bitch!

youtube.com/watch?v=6TjmHkVMEdI

>pretending not to know this actress

That was actually really sad. She's tiggered as fuck and it hasn't even begun.

>mrs doubt fire
I thought that was the atheist gay guy who hung himself.

>(((The Goldstein Globes)))

Dat Trump Curse gonna get you.

Lol another irrelevant old libtard actress trying desperately to cling to relevancy

who even is this

These people REALLY think their opinions are super important don't they.

They've done the "tearful speech that moves an army and stops a hateful war" scene and think it actually happens IRL, but IRL they're the cunts that are deluded.

This year is already amazing.

>actress
thats a strong jawline for a woman...

youtu.be/L2fqRrrIetM

Here you go

Mrs. doubtfire is having a heart attack inc SOON

jajakekkle

>not knowing good breeding stock when you see it

I'm so glad I stopped consuming mass media several years ago.

literally who though, I only watch the most popular of movies and i've never seen her before (not trying to assume gender pronouns here). Name a movie xhe has been in before so i can guess?

HOW LONG DO YOU GIVE HER?

She won't live to see spring

thank you for filling us in on who this person is. I can't place where i've heard the name before, but I'm certain i've never seen one of xher movies.

Thanks buddy.

I haven't been able to find any info and it's gnawing at me.

Is Keanu Reeves /ourguy/? I'd like to think so since he's generally a decent human being.

Same with Alan Alda in fact, my Google-fu is weak

Over capacity, but can make more room

lol wew lass

This guy looks like Bruce Jenner

If they don't say anything, that's usually a sign.

So don't go and talk to them about it.

keanu reeves is too nice to be our guy

reposting oc

AHAHAHAH

I hate how all these fuckwads pretend to be "moved" by these words. This shit is painfully easy to write and it all sounds the same.

Fuck off to your fainting couches.

I love MASH as much as the next guy, but I imagine Alan Alda is probably one of the biggest bleeding get heart liberals you could ever meet, don't quote me, but just based on MASH alone it seems pretty obvious.

Keanu is dating a trannie. So....maybe?

Correct respond with passion = triggered so hard. >+15 cents

ITT BTFO trumpkins crying in the cuck shed

Like, literally... who?

When you've lived as long as him, you end up wanting to try it all

llooooooossseeerrr

Who is crying? I thought this meme would stop when, oh I dunno, Trump was elected president? But yeah some random old actress crying about him during a speech completely unrelated to him or politics definitely means Trump and supporters are butt hurt.

Not like I have their phone numbers or anything, but yeah, that just opens them up for a liberal buttfucking of tolerance.

Alda seemed to be more of a classic liberal, when it was actually something for a sane man to ponder instead of the regressive left. Also probably old enough to remember what Detroit was like before niggies

Speaking of mashers, rip William Christopher, sad that all these actual good actors are dying, but at least they lived more wholesome lives than the vapid cunts in Hollywood today

Whew, so this person who's really good at pretending and reading lines written by somebody else has an opinion about something totally unrelated to the thing she's good at?

Well, sign me up as convinced. I mean, she's sort of famous, right? So that has to count for a whole lot in informing her and lending weight to her analysis.

Not.

who is this dude and why should we care?

Actors get paid to perform. She was payed by CTR to shill if you can trace the money it would glorious!

Yeah, but sometimes you get some that reveal epic powerlevels like Mel Gibson.

cry more bitch nigger

it's gonna be a long eight years for you

>Intellectual elites mocking the average american tastes.

Oh wow this time Drompf is surely btfo. How can he ever recover. I guess I'm a HillShill now.

It got Obama elected.

Pack up boys, we gotta watch MMA and football from now on. feelsbadman.jpg

Someone post the image of all the people who died after talking shit on trump

kys and livestream it on facebook

8.5/10, not bad

>stars abuse their fame and influence by shilling their keepers opinions and grandstanding on national tv
>lol trumpkins btfo
but you see, we won. they're crying because they lost, you're trolling because you lost. you and these actors share something in common, you both got cucked knee deep by the don - your false idols are still crying on TV about it, they've never been cucked this hard before. it's amazing, it's truly amazing.

>Pointing and laughing at triggered libshits.
>You are crying

Autism is a terrible affliction

Wtf I hate Trump now.

What flag even is this.

It is the jockstrap flag of the new and fucked up South Africa.

>boomer
>women
Why are these post-menopausal catladies so fucking cranky over Trump?

nothing but a fake, virtue signalling bitch-cunt who saw fit to throw in a pot shot at athletes as well.

how fucking arrogant these frauds are.

>breeding
i have some bad news for you...kek

They wanted a female President before they die. Too bad.

You read the chart upside down. Salt mine shares are actually down 50% since this speech has created a massive oversupply of salt and flooded the market.

She wanted to demean masculinity.

So sad
Many such cases

That's a good thing right?

Kek, smite this heretic bitch!

Oh how the tears will fall on Jan 20.

>inauguration ceremony
>Trump's left hand on the bible
>right hand raised
>repeating the oath
>libcucks on Sup Forums, and every other site across the internet
>"S-SURELY THEY'LL STOP IT, R-RIGHT GUYS?"
>"HILLARY W-W-WON BY 3 QUADRILLION VOTES...."
>"LITERALLY SHAKING, OMG"

I can't fucking wait.

This one?

No idea man. No joking, never seen that bitch in my life. Sounds like some Jew puppet that just goes around repeating their shit and getting praised for it.

She also sounds really faggot, which explains why OP knows all about it and we don't.

>Intellectuals

kek
the intellectuals don't spout their shit off every platform they get.
>Shill Nye

>where are their birth certificates
Are they running for fucking president

Mrs. Doubtfire

Hah! It really is >her

Wait so what your telling me is they have internet in South Africa? Crazy.

The salt harvested from iconic libshits is worth atleast double that of normal salt.

Could you imagine jsut snipping her with a paintball gun mid sentence? mmmmm

FUCK YES THIS ONE
Streep is next.

>being aware of legacy media at all

>Trump's left hand on the bible

Then KEK appears.

Feels good knowing that all these overly emotional, dried up, stupid, post-menopausal cunts will never see a women president.

Everyone dislike the video and shitpost the comments

>>www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxyGmyEby40

> These peasants will be working the same shit job with the same shit wages in 4 years from now

Thank you based job market.

It's all an illusion though that both sides fell for. Nobody won. Life isn't a sport but I do know the US likes to turn everything into one

I hope Martin Sheen and Meryl Streep make a video urging the supreme court justice holding the Bible to REFUSE!

This is a lot like this morning, when the barista at Starbucks stopped in the middle of my order to deliver an impassioned lecture on the currency reforms of the Emperor Anastasius. Really gave me some food for thought about late Roman monetary policy. Of course as far as I know her formal training in the economic history of late antiquity is pretty spotty, but she makes a damn fine frappucino so I'll have to give her words some thought.

thats hillary

>x SLAMS y
>x delivers BLISTERING remarks about y
>x says SCORCHING words about y

This fucking meme is the worst

You new here?

Indeed, precious liberal tears are just so delicious

I would pay any price

Actually that's sad now that I know she did it during her speech for getting a lifetime achievement award. I thought it was just that she won for a part she did.

Kek'd

>her

this reminds me, as I was watching this she said she "I ask the famously well healed foreign hollywood press and everyone to protect journalists because were gonna need them going forward, and they'll need us to safeguard the ((truth))" Its a call for the two most liberal outlets, msm excluding fox and breitbart of course, and hollywood to band together to keep shilling their shit to the general public. HIVEMIND NOW

Are you?