Le white people can't cook meme

>le white people can't cook meme

Fuck off you black shit
Who cares if whites don't season their Turkey with cayenne and paprika and BBQ sauce?

We season our BRAINS with literature.
The greatest seasoning to whites is a classic story by Shakespeare. I don't need to coat my chicken wings in black pepper when I can coat my IQ in the works of literary giants, all of whom are my fellow whites.

A nigger requires his 'Senegaliese 50 spice' to make his fucking disgusting brain experience anything that isn't 'feel the urge to mug someone and steal their Air Jordans'. A white person cannot get anything from spice. We need documentaries, and books and music.

I have a phrase

'The blackest in society are the lightest of brain. The whitest in society explore the darkest depths of human emotion, in their art'.

It sums this up nicely.

I find it funny this meme exist considering whites created most of the worlds best foods. Also being Italian I use lots of good seasonings in moderation. Throwing a million seasonings just overpowers the food you are making. Always makes me feel sick to my stomach when I see a half gallon of spice.

>what is satire

Speaking of superior white cuisine, what are we having tonight Sup Forums? Eating the food of white gods, here.

>what are we having tonight Sup Forums
a can of Campbells creamy chicken noodle condensed soup but I didn't want to cook it so I am eating it cold.

>We season our BRAINS with literature

I don't get this meme. How the fuck do you season Schnitzel?

Why do black people care so much about what we do?

mexican food is too spicy for me, I prefer a ketchup sandwich

Holy shit did you really get this salty over a stupid nigger meme ?

Are you ok user?

snap out of it, nigger, and take care of yourself

>White people don't know how to cook

Is that why they star in 90% of all successful cooking shows?

>>le white people can't cook meme
>
>Fuck off you black shit
>Who cares if whites don't season their Turkey with cayenne and paprika and BBQ sauce?
>
>We season our BRAINS with literature.
>The greatest seasoning to whites is a classic story by Shakespeare. I don't need to coat my chicken wings in black pepper when I can coat my IQ in the works of literary giants, all of whom are my fellow whites.
>
>A nigger requires his 'Senegaliese 50 spice' to make his fucking disgusting brain experience anything that isn't 'feel the urge to mug someone and steal their Air Jordans'. A white person cannot get anything from spice. We need documentaries, and books and music.
>
>I have a phrase
>
>'The blackest in society are the lightest of brain. The whitest in society explore the darkest depths of human emotion, in their art'.
>
>It sums this up nicely.
This post gave me autism

>white people can't cook
Has anyone even heard of a black cook ever? George Foreman doesn't fucking count in any way.

It's a pasta. He posted it on Sup Forums too.

Only Americans can't cook because you are lazy fat cunts who eat KFC and Maccas every night. Real whites make their food from actual raw ingredients. It should be a prerequisite for being a member of the white race that you actually know how to cook properly.

Niggers just stole southern cooking and claimed it as theirs. Do you they think were frying African chickens in their mud huts back home? Making cornbread? What kind of seasoning do you think they would have used?

Forgot the pic, here is some Australian cuisine. Take notes Amerifats.

Salt, pepper, and a little bit of paprika and thyme works pretty good when I have to buy cheap meat (college student). Ultimately, more that salt and pepper on meat is an excuse for bad ingredients and cooking. Anything more than salt and pepper on a steak is a sin worthy of hanging.

Yeah because American defintion of fine dining is a tub of lard, doritos and mountain jew.

I unironically agree with this post.. idk why people are shitting on it. JIDF or kangz-sympathizers probably.

one of the chons oldest memes is a black cook.

Now i know where Blacks are getting this "whitey cant cook" stuff from

“The idea is to create new victimhood groups, then make them as vocal and radical as possible, emphasizing division / resentment / victimhood.”

(Cultural Marxism, Political Correctness, Social Engineering)

I always find it funny to find niggers bashing white people for being unable to cook when every gourmet considered a fine dining cuisine originated from European countries.
I've never heard a soul say "Hey, let's do something fancy tonight! Let's go to ol' Uncle Dequan's restaurant for some exquisite fried chicken and their five star cool-aid mix". Hell, I've never once heard any mention of "African cuisine", so why the fuck are they acting so high and mighty when their race literally has no spot in the gourmet world?
Fucking niggers

Yes because showing your face while pouring oil on a pan in a a stock photo totally makes you a cook.

Tonight I roasted a whole chicken, stuffed with an almond-apple stuffing, with fresh herbs and named veggies in the pan, served with southern style green beans/potatoes/bacon, and a cheddar cauliflower gratin for my family. Better than anything I have ever had from northern blacks who get all their food from Royal Farms and McDonald's.

How fucking dare you. Canadians eat nothing but snow and tree sap. Prove me wrong.

I just made some panko breaded chicken parmesan in vodka sauce not 6 hours ago.

>niggers can't cook, it's projection

>whites can't cook

sous vide pork spareribs with homemade bbq glaze and rub with a side of apple fennel slaw I made for dinner last night

yo whats the stats on vegemite?

and for breakfast this morning a souffled omelette with provolone, honey smoked ham, and avocado

niggers btfo

The stereotypes nigger fabricate about white people aren't benign but adorable nonetheless. My sister showed me this picture of a pregnant white woman with a horse saying "knowing white people it's probably the horse's" and I asked if the joke is because white women are known to breed with animals and if she was implying black people were animals themselves even though interracial relationships are a tiny %. She said no it's just that white people are crazy and when I asked how she said I was overanalyzing. Literally turn your brain off white people are bad just cuz shit.

>We season our BRAINS with literature.

>Taste - God tier
>Texture - God tier
>Presentation - God tier
>Nutrition - God tier
Plus it cures aging, need I go on?

Can I eat that with rice?

I'm having funny feeling when I look at that leaf

Feelings other than disgust

Weird

vegemite's great to add into stews and sauces to add umami, other than that it's fucking awful and salty pasty garbage

plus it says not to use it to brew beer with, which I find hilarious

Dirt and sweat.

no, make some hollandaise and dollop it on top

this is french shit, not your filipino shit-tier "lets throw rice onto everything like it's fucking bistek tagalog" garbage

Drowning food in seasoning is what you do when you need to mask the flavor of shit ingredients or shit cooking.

Don't attempt to "defend yourself" from the nigger inferiority complex.
White people create some of the best cuisine in the world. Niggers have bugs on sticks, and here in America, they have slightly-altered versions of white cuisine.

All of their retarded taunting comes from a place of knowing deep down that they have nothing and are lesser in every way.

Your insecurity is pathetic.

A bit like Indians. That is the whole orgin of Curry. They only ever had rotten meat, so they would cover it in spices so it didn't taste like putrid crap that kills you.

is ketchup good on popcorn? legit asking, never tried it.

so you cant cook right

Whatever's wrong we're here for you

why the fuck do I actually agree with a leaf

OP, stop making us look bad

The reason chimps say that is because they're so used to EBT meat drowned in seasonings to the point where instead of eating beef with seasoning, they're eating hot sauce and salt flavored mystery meat.

Or they're so used to white people bringing them food through a hole in a prison cell that isn't seasoned and think that's how white people normally cook food.

>american education
It's staple food, you don't add rice on the fucking food. You eat it with the food.

>look at me im unironically replying to forced "muh seasoning" meme copy pasta by reddit shitposter we had up only 60 times just last week and keep bumping it
>boy did they fool me with their cunning OP trying too hard to play the "le triggered nazi Sup Forums" poster just like the one before
and before
and before
and before
and before
and before
and before

And a copypasta is born

This meme doesn't work when the most famous chef in the world is a white guy.

no shit you eat it with the food

the whole point of the souffled omelette is that it's its own meal

there's no greasy nasty garbage floating around that the rice needs to soak up, its just a perfectly cooked french omelette with a variety of fillings

if you wanna throw some rice on the side, I'm not going to stop you, and you sure as shit don't need my permission, but it'll just prove once and for all that filipinos have no fucking taste and they cook like dirt poor pacific island niggers, which they are

>pic related: actual filipino food

looks good friend

Never made a souflled anything before. Any chance you might be able to share your secret recipe? It looks really nice.

looks bad friend

A simple "No" would have sufficed you inbred autist. Also omelette is eaten with rice here much like the Japanese.

kek

That's fucking stupid. Stop being Asian thx.

>what people can't cook

Kek. What do these apes think French and Italian people are?

You're asian too, Chang.

>Moors

>inb4 average-Canadian-making-poutine.webm

the basic recipe is very very simple all you need is four eggs, two bowls, a whisk, a spatula, a non-stick pan, some butter, and some salt (like a pinch or two) for seasoning

separate the yolks from the whites, and whip the whites with a bit of salt until it forms medium to stiff peaks, like a meringue.

whisk the egg yolks until they're yellow and runny, and fold into the egg whites until combined, making sure not to deflate the meringue. it should turn a pale yellow, and keep its volume when done properly.

throw your nonstick pan on stove on low heat(anything above low will overcook the souffle and it'll collapse before its ready), melt two tablespoons butter and swirl it around, then gently pour the egg batter onto the pan, and spread it out so its even. Keep the pan on low, put a cover on it, and let it cook for about 7-8 minutes (I use four eggs for my omelette, comes out perfect)

when its done, slide it onto a plate, put your fillings on one side and fold over and youre done

After the pizzagate fiasco this picture is far more disturbing

>pic related

>We season our BRAINS with literature

Why on earth would you post this fedora shit instead of just putting spices on your food?

>average american

You burnt the omlette and that sprig of whatever looks totally try-hard cheesy on the bbq plate

Sounds pretty scrumptious mate, thanks!

Most UK cunts cant cook either, they buy shitty street food off of brown people.

BTW Fries and fried fish or throwing some beans with toast and eggs isn't fucking cooking.

I fucking assure you the omelette is not burnt

also, yeah, that's just stray fennel

Im gang-stalking this kid

I am French and I never saw nor ate that, ever

Actually? I hope you aren't serious. Give the guy a break, he is based as fuck.

just because hollande says you're french doesn't make it true you filthy rapefugee

Dudes dating a dumbass white girl.
White women generally cook very well. So do white men. It's why you normally white dudes cooking in half decent restaurants

I had to cook up some old salty fries
In don't want to live anymore

>paprika on schnitzel
Pls stop
Just make a sauce and dont season it at all

Is this a joke post?

>Well done meat
>Burnt egg

Smh

More like our culture disappearing, now our culture is becoming American, I wouldn't complain so much if it was the good American culture, but instead we get San Francisco/ Atlanta tier culture, nigger music, awful processed foods, and so on ...

I wanna live in the US but it would certainly be in a rural zone, and I wish France could keep it's beautiful culture

bruh you let nigger memes get to you, that's just embarrassing

>1 post by this ID

>We
half your country's whites are dumb as shit. don't put yourself in the same boat as europeans.
>american_education.jpg

I'm having a burger tartare.

>"a little bit"
>"when I have to buy cheap meat"
>What is Zigeunerschnitzel
I would expect you to know that schnitzel is cooked different depending on region. Also, learn to speak English, Ahmed, and then KYS.

This meme exist because of you, USA.

In Europe, we know how to cook you dumb peudo-white.

>Not participating in the best and only acceptable aspect racemixing.
>Not starting to cook weird shit with spices and herbs only possible to have in the same table in the year of our lord 2017
>Not cooking morrocan-spanish-italo-japan dishes.

Also when you find a woman who enjoys what you cook, you in for nice compensation sex.

T. Whitey cucking nigro. With negress. Yes racemixing is fine when my cock is in it.

TRUTH

LOVE YOU OP BRO

SIEG HEIL