Tattoos = degenerate, more prone to degeneracy

Is it true?

>Tattoos = degenerate
yes, absolutely, 37 and tattoo free despite all the people I grew up with being covered in the nasty things

No.

one chick in the yes catagory is tanned to look ugly as fuck. and many of the others r hos

>tattoos just scream " I'm a fucking degenerate".

Its never not been true. Kill yourself you degenerate

yes but exceptions can be made even though they probably shouldn't be.

Tattoos are trailer park trashy tier. Disgusting.

How often you think girls actually pay full price for those expensive tattoos? They gobble nuts.

they also say not eating breakfast is more prone to degeneracy so what's your point?

tattoos on women mean they take it in the ass

tattoos on men mean they are unoriginal and instead of developing character they decide to paint all over their body for lack of individuality

all special snowflakes

only legit tattoos are gang/tribal tattoos

Categorically yes.
Having said that, brother in law is an islander and has a tribal tattoo... As that's cultural I would take it as less degenerate.

THIS ^^^

Tattoos are haram, brother

The Bible warns us against tattoos in Leviticus 19:28 (Amplified) which says, “Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print or tattoo any marks upon you: I am the Lord.”

>X is "degenerate" because I say so

God also tells people to kill their own kids, tells people to enslave and rape the women of the people they conquer, and personally drowns every living being on earth except for a boat's worth of creatures, so maybe the (((bible))) isn't the best of sources for what's right and wrong...

Those who have visible tattoos are degenerate attention whores. Funny enough most people visible tattoos end up getting some really cheesy/stupid shit.

Tattoos on the back or chest that can be easily hidden usually are the best ones I see with people.

t. have 2 back tattoos that cost $650+ each and look godly.

I know plenty of guys with trials. They're idiots

Sup. I have terrible english, but i'm hoping you still can understand my question. How you can distinguish personality traits like behavior, life decisions, clothing and accessories choices from making a tattoo. Isn it just another thing to show your personality? Im against tatoo and even make-up by the way.

Yes to an extent. Maybe one or two small, coverable pieces would be acceptable. For the most part though, degenerate. My play on the old saying "If she smokes she pokes" would be "If she's got ink, you're going to get in her pink."

>they take it in the ass
Confirmed

Does Sup Forums even realize that it sounds like a crochety old man most of the time?

I want that eagle on my face

I would pound these women so hard with my big black cock.

>I have 2 back tattoos that cost $650+ each and look godly.
To you they look godly, also what a waste of money to have someone use your body as a colouring book.

Wow, your are so progressive do you? What is your hair color? Progressive future green? Multicultural furious red? Liberal deep blue? Tell us, we need to know that info.

Yeah, I think we're all pretty well aware of that fact. Traditional values shouldn't be lost though. As much as it feels like we're the weirdos who have no place in modern society, that won't be the case forever. Generation Z will be a more conservative culture and the balance will shift back in our favor. I'll work with and casually date the millinnelial women, seems to be all they're really good for, and marry a conservative younger woman to raise a family with. That's my plan at least.

>that pic
>that last name
>British citizen
Chuckled

I have my head shaved actually, if it matters. I'm just saying, this board has a good number of people with sticks up their asses in regards to anything other than rote conformity.

>If she loves to get poked with ink, she loves to get poked in the stink

>degenerate
Depends on the tattoo in question imo, if it's something that means something significant or they're ancestral tattoos, no. Most of the time, the tattoos that numales get, yes.
>prone to degeneracy
Given previous answer more often than not I'd say yes.

Absolutely. What are you? A sailor?

But that's because you are a faggot.

Isn't individual freedom the paramount "traditional value"?

You have mixed up cause and effect. They get tattoos because they are degenerate. It's nice that degenerates mark themselves by getting tattoos, kinda like how your ancestors marked Jews with those yellow star of david signs.

Heт

I have my head shaved because im a faggot? or you have a stick up your ass because im a faggot?

One or two well placed tattoos maybe not.. That many tattoos, definitely! This girl here, she's a fuck and dump.I wouldn't even wanna be seen with her.

*check*
*check*

a mark of class and style

betcha she has a high-paying job and is raising her children right

No one is saying that you should not be free to get tattoos.

You are free to get tattoos, and we are free to judge you negatively for having shitty retarded tattoos.

Tattoos are a permanent reminder of your social class.

Wow so deep
>The individual is the greatest minority
>The answer to 1984 is 1776
Yeah I guess to some extent, if only people practiced what they preach when it comes to that saying. The sad truth is you'd rather follow the school into the net, cause swimming a lone at sea is not the kind of freedom you actually want.

>when you need to write profanity in big letters across your ass checks

I have tattoos purely because I felt like getting them. One has meaning and that's it.
I'm not really all for everyone looking the same, you know the meme the refugees welcome cucks hope for by race mixing and I don't do things to please or displease other people.

Look at me! I'm such a free spirit

This picture really bothers me a lot

At least she warns you that she is indeed 'White Trash'

Not gonna lie cringed a bit

I don't care if some stuck up anonymous internet cunt doesn't like me.

Nigga what is you even saying?

Tattoo stereotype = low IQ, low self esteem, no self respect, vacuous attitude, easily led by peer pressure, a follower of the herd and definitely not an individual.

Most common is the bogan/redneck/white trash genre of people.

>implying you wouldn't sacrifice your left nut to marry pic related

Jesus that's disgusting. People who do this belong in camps.

Can confirm. Hipsters, bogans or speshul snowflakes.

I also have my head shaved but haven't defiled my body with shitty doodles.

poor benji

>tfw no heavily modified gf

Your body - your temple and you gonna fucking draw on it? Like seriously? You yourself is a piece of Gods art and you draw on it....

1. What is the point of tat if nobody sees it?
2. Do you feel better when you know its there?
3. Do you feel the need to show it to people?

The traditional values you're talking about are not traditional. They're classical liberal values. Classical liberal values do not equal traditional values.

Poo's right. Why do you even bother if it's degenerate or not, it's a visible easy spotted red flag.

I have several tattoos and none of the people at my workplace know about them, but my friends do.

I think that visible tattoos are shit, and people that get tattoos above the neck or on the hands should be euthanized, but having easily covered tattoos for yourself, your girl, and your friends to know about is no problem.

normal you see long time you are correct many more than wrong. You know this is normal, not always true, but this is how we think

So having a bear tattooed on my upper arm as a tribute my native mythology is degenerate?

I guess I'll come to terms with that.

>degenerate

No, but it does make you a gigantic faggot.

Got bad news about the last one dude, I don't think she is into black guys.

One or two tattoos that can be covered up?

No

Skanky tatted up whore like in your pic?

Yes, that is fucking degenerate.

>junk junk junk

Yep, you're trash

It's not just Sup Forums that looks down on you for trying to be edgy by getting tattoos.

Why do you think there are no elected officials with visible tattoos?

What is your opinion on facial tattoos?

I personally don't mind a tattoo that is discrete and does not scream for attention

also, this is a fucking non-issue and more of a matter of personal opinion than politics

Haha Sup Forums gets so triggered by tattoos. Check your tat privilege!

I can understand this only because when my dad was fully paralyzed from an accident I compensated with a few months of heavy Benzo usage before that grief finally passed. Tattoo though? Quite different, but makes more sense than most reasons I hear

Yes.
Same here.
Good call, leaf.
Same.
>This... So this.

Yeah this makes sense, but you'll have to admit it is faggy

Fucking lol'd. Thanks based Poland.

I'd sacrifice it to not marry that...

Facial tattoos, in addition to hand tattoos, put people into different classes. You either have a shit load of money or you have no money. Not much middle ground.

The old testament was overwritten by the new testament. Christians are only required to follow the new testament. I'm not even religious and I'm aware of this. Educate yourself on your own fucking beliefs, my man.

Gross, would stil fuck but that looks awful

*tips*

I wonder how many bitches regret their tramp stamp got it removed and then got those trashy under the tit tats

lol its actually the tattoofags getting triggered by people telling them how dumb they look

when your not getting enough tips at the strip club

Rip willy

F

You are mistaking social status with income.

Just because you are a rapper or basketball player and you entertain white people for a living doesn't mean you are high class, despite having lots of zeroes in your bank account

what a sad way to ruin such a great ass