/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - WE WILL MAKE ANIME REAL, FOLKS, BELIEVE ME EDITION

PRESIDENT ELECT DONALD J TRUMP
greatagain.gov/
donaldjtrump.com/
58pic2017.org/
>Trump Playlist FUCK BOTS
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

APPEARANCES
>Trump impromptu presser NYE @Mar-A-Lago 12/31/16
youtu.be/qaIMMMaWZwU
>Trump w/Don King @ Mar-A-Lago 12/28/16
youtu.be/OEMIxS44Xxk
>Trump @ Mar-A-Lago 12/21/16
youtu.be/xPM4HGn1fl4
>Trump Final 2016 Rally in Mobile AL 12/17/16
youtu.be/Riph4NCx_U0
>Trump/Pence Rally in Orlando FL 12/16/16
youtu.be/_WnhHVdDgdw
>Trump/Pence Rally in Hershey PA 12/15/16
youtu.be/Z_L2H9_IInE
>Trump/Pence Rally in West Allis, WI 12/13/16
youtu.be/UIgW0XlUs4M
>Trump @ Army vs Navy Game 12/10/16
youtu.be/NxlI6TePPcw
>Trump Rally in Grand Rapids MI 12/9/16
youtu.be/501Wg80oLUQ
>Trump Rally in Baton Rouge LA 12/9/16
youtu.be/liZBtm5wt7c
>Trump/Pence Rally in Des Moines IA 12/8/16
youtu.be/627wxijXGGM
>Trump Rally in Fayetteville, NC 12/6/16
youtu.be/IUreExyfw5o

FUN STUFF
>Kanye hangs with Trump 12/13/16
youtu.be/1dTQSON9dSk
>It's the most wonderful time in 8 years
youtu.be/sW85ZcswiqM
>Just The Two Of Us
youtu.be/8kuqOWLg3Tc
>Election 2016
youtu.be/VDHUAGdhVOE

INSPIRATION
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguation of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>In the Hall of the Trumpen President
youtu.be/XqEddipbpkw
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8
>AD: Trump's Argument for America
youtu.be/vST61W4bGm8
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>The Lion
youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

senate.gov/committees/committee_hearings.htm
nytimes.com/2017/01/09/movies/trump-meryl-streep-golden-globes-speech.html
dailydot.com/unclick/Sup
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1483038381101.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AWOO~

MOVEMENT

What is it about liberalism that seems to provoke overtly strong cases of violently shaking while simultaneously literally vomitting, sobbing, and contemplating suicide and, in under somewhat stronger cases of duress, casually slipping into your split personality as a holocaust survivor in 1941?

Is it the gay intercourse?

Well?

Achtung! (For those who missed it)

This is the schedule of senate confirmation hearings for Trump's cabinet selections these will be live streamed and should be a fun watch:
senate.gov/committees/committee_hearings.htm

Tuesday, Jan. 10, 2017

9:30 AM
>Hearings to examine the nomination of Jeff Sessions, of Alabama, to be Attorney General, Department of Justice.
3:30 PM
>Hearings to examine the nomination of General John F. Kelly, USMC (Ret.), to be Secretary of Homeland Security.

Wednesday, Jan. 11, 2017

>Hearings to examine the nomination of Jeff Sessions, of Alabama, to be Attorney General, Department of Justice.
10 AM
>Betsy DeVos and Elaine Chao

Thursday, Jan. 12, 2017

>Hearings to examine the nomination of James N. Mattis, to be Secretary of Defense
10 AM
>Ben Carson for HUD
>Wilbur Ross for Sec of Commerce

TRUMP HITS BACK

>John
He gotta have a good meal

Selemat pagi!

A NEW CHALLENGER APPROACHES

*gurgle* PREPARE TO *growl* DIE DRUMPFBULLIES

S-stop it.

Usually I hate animeposters but you magnificent cunts were a huge part of this general all year.

Awoo to you as well you sick twisted fucks

Umm.... Drumpfys?

Can't beat pre-planned fake news, can ya?

AWOOOOO

Hey, yuuko.

>"We're the most vilified group in America right now"
>--Meryl Streep talking to her hollywood pals

I wonder how it feels, up on that cross

It is happening!

Liberals operate entirely on feelings.

dailydot.com/unclick/Sup Forums-trump-pol-register-vote/

Reminder we avoided the worst timeline

"I'm a paranoid schizophrenic suffering from grand delusions of a psycho plumber with Nazi tendencies and it's all your fault."

>Selemat pagi!

Selamat pagi!*

Little do you realize anime is patriotism

Stop the Momiji posting now or I will bomb Pearl Harbor again.

What did she actually say? I didn't watch.

Continuing the topic of fast food, do you have fish and chips shops in the US? There's one like every block in Australian suburbs

Anyone wanna join?

Do it

hey trump general

Please don't remind my boner.

Why do you keep showing up without your hat?

HAHA GO TRUMP *pepe*

how's it feel to be trolled? prepare to be in a certain article on a certain site tomorrow.

I was literally just going to post a version of that (Didn't see you posted it before). Should be an action packed week of procedural government in action. I only see sessions hearings on C-SPAN 3, I take it the others will be on C-SPAN website somewhere or streamed elsewhere?

>people who think this way are going to spend the next 8 years - or perhaps the rest of their lives - with a paranoid delusion that everybody around them might be a literal nazi

They created this boogieman and now they're actively letting it ruin their lives. Are these people insane?

Scott Adams was right - the movie of reality playing in their head is not the same movie I'm watching.

what is this boat

>Usually I hate animeposters but you magnificent cunts were a huge part of this general all year.

Some janitors disagree.

>cool club
>no anime
Pick one

Very rare, most of the US population is not that close to a coastline as many countries.

fuck hollywood and fuck famous people

that girl is a boy isnt it?

The chip shop definitely is not a cultural staple like it is in your country and the UK. Around the Northern parts of our coasts, we do have lots of seafood and places like chipshops.
On coastal business congregation/promenades there are some of those fish and chip shops. I reckon it varies by state.

I can't think of any places specifically dedicated to fish and chips, but it's a common menu item in lots of restaurants and bars

IS HE WITH US???

I NEED TO KNOW RIGHT NOW

>No hooves
Why watch a horse show if not for the horse parts?

you lurk in these threads often?

Alt-bronies are welcome to /ptg/

But we take care of her very well.

Amen brethren

We need a wall for no hooves faggots

Who is it?

Why would you make this image?

When facts are not on your side, being loud and scaring people away from all alternatives are all you have left.

Have you ever had to take care of someone with dementia or a delusional mental illness? There's a period near the onset where they don't think straight but are still coherent enough to argue, and it's just like liberalism. They will argue someone obviously false, and when pushed up to the edge and shown how false it is, they will fall back on screaming at you, trying to explain how you have an ulterior motive for trying to prove them wrong, saying they won't listen to you because you hate them, that sort of thing.

I remember when my mom started going, she was convinced my dad (who'd died a decade earlier) was trying to steal the house from her so he and another woman could move in. And there was nothing I could do to disuade her from this. Dad wasn't dead, he was hiding and trying to trick her into thinking he was dead so she would let down her guard. The deed wasn't real, it was a fake dad had planted in the safety deposit box, so she had to stay in the house 24/7 to make sure he didn't come and take it. Eventually she decided I must be working for him because I liked him more than her so she stopped talking to me at all. It was sad and pathetic and heartbreaking, but I always remember how absolutely sure she was about it all. And she always had the same look in her eyes as liberals when they argue someone blatantly false, this wide eyed, brow-strained look of fear and anger and hatred at you for even suggesting they're wrong.

I swear to god, Liberalism is a form of dementia. It's a mental illness. It's caused by mercury or something in medication these days, or it's a social illness, I don't know but it's not just an ideology. It's physical, and it needs to be cured.

>bashing his windows in for the hell of it after he has surrendered

Fuuuck how am I going to get up in time to watch Sessions. Going to be SPICY

How did you not know this before? He had that pack of niggers comment.

>be a man
>wait until after the scary plumber leaves so you can blog about him
>nothing at all even happened

i am so fucking happy this shit lost

this is now /drumpf general/ thanks to you

Is there any doubt?

He yelled "the jews are to blame for every war" at a cop, and made a movie that blamed the greedy kikes for the suffering of Jeebus.

user, LARP'ing as other nations is not nice!

Nope. In New England there are clam shacks which usually also have fried haddock, and McDonald's has a fish sandwich, but there's no real equivalent to pervasive fish and chips. Burgers ARE the closest thing.

Always ready, senpai.

Best horse is Lyra, since the hand fetish is best for taking care of the first order of buisness. Fucking things that need to be fucked, creating alliances, possibly creating an heir, and conquering your own magic kindom for maximum shekels

He's probably here right now

Not really. Fish and chips are pub food. Our equivalent would be local fare, like pizza places in NYC or BBQ stands in the South.

>the new shill tactic is to conflate trump supporters with bronies

>tfw instead of trump I say dump XDD

I couldn't imagine them not existing. Even in the middle of the desert here every 2nd shop is a fish and chips shop. Maybe one of you could open one and the novelty of it will drive a very successful business

>that showed what the bible said of the greedy kikes that killed /our/ Messiah

They have been doing this for a year. Bronie shit is banned outside of mlp, so report and they get the banhammer.

I will destroy all Chinese cartoons.

WOW! I just got off the phone with one of my sources and from what I'm hearing, Justice Roberts will REFUSE to swear in Trump and Pence at the Inauguration!

Fucking based. Hillary could still be president!

>Donald. you can't insult your way to the Presidency

That must have been hell for you, user. I'm sorry.

Swear this in, kiddo.
*unzips dick*

/mlp/ is pretty redpillled since naziboos hang out there, which infected the rest of the anons into hating niggers, if ironiclly
They just need a good push, and we have a million more autists to add to our legions

>ignoring the fact that many horsefuckers support Trump

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1483038381101.webm

>mfw when you actually are a racist nazi plumber.

But business is business, i would not care about the political beliefs or the skin color of the client.

People who refuse service based beliefs or color of skin are scum and are helping to divide us even more.

I only had fish and chips once, and it was on a ferry from France to England, it tasted like shit. I'll have to try it when I can sit down in a diner though.

>Maybe one of you could open one and the novelty of it will drive a very successful business

Hey that's not a bad idea. The hipsters here in Austin are all about hot new food trends. I may just start a fish and chips food truck.

"Irish/British pub" style resturants are very very popular right now. They have opened up tons of places but they are not nearly as comfy as an actual pub or chip shop and are crawling with hipsters.

I've noticed that look too. Their eyes go wide, their face tenses up, and they speak in a very shrill and "batty" manner.

Like they're insane or something.

I have been to NY and really liked all the random hotdog stands, wish we had that here. BBQ stand also sounds good

I've never had clams

Character's name is Liru. Remember to read the comments of the download before linking.

Lmao yea demntha sucks but it can be fun too. I hangout with my grandpa who is like that and talk to him about crazy shit and say whatever because he won't remember it. It's not that bad. Just spend time with them and be nice to them. I know it's hard but think of it as your last gift to them for such a long life of friendship. You will stay with them until their deaths and someday hopefully your grandson will sit with you while you grow old. It's beautiful like a cycle of life and rebirth.

What is considered quintessential Australian food anyway? Vegemite?

why would you make me re-feel that
mid season k-on is one of the only lights in a dark world.

Besides a hot toddy, what is a western drink for warming up that has alcohol but no caffeine? There are tons of Asian ones but everything western is cold.

I will never forgive the bastard that covered an intact Nazi k98 with mlp art.

t. /k/

>Justice Roberts will REFUSE to swear in Trump and Pence at the Inauguration!

Nice bait. Anyone can swear in the President.
One president was sworn in by his fucking dad in a cottage.

>hipsters

This seems to be the plague everywhere some sort of novelty stuff happens.

>I will destroy all Chinese cartoons.

These crude caricatures made Trump win, though.

Without Iowa's rockin tits, a good number of neckbeards wouldn't have had the courage to go out and vote.

Hot cider my dude

LOOK WHAT YOU DID DRUMPF SUPPORTERS

"B-but if i play an H game, i-I'll turn into a faggot!"

BBQ, meatpie, fairy bread. Only the most prestigious food.

>that pic

Please no.