Is he /ouractor/?

Is he /ouractor/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N2x8RhadlpA
vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/hillary-r.-clinton-part-04-of-04/view
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he's always been /ourguy/

how many of these do we have to make to have the hill thread drop off?

Correct.

He basically spoke out when there was no Donald nor Sup Forums, guy told Hollywood was run by organized Jews and if you didn't summit to their agenda, you didn't get roles.

Nothing wrong just pointing out the true about the CEOs, Directors and Media investors; but the Hollywood community vetoed him for almost a decade.

this

He's the first guy I remember getting screwed by being way too publicly redpilled.

what's going on with hillary? gimme a rundown of the stuff in the files

tfw hating jews kills your career but makes you loved by a babylonian finger painting board

What? My life is a lie, always thought this was a Taiwanese origami board.

Mad Max! The originally red pilled road warrior!

I want him to read out loud the Jews and Their Lies by Martin Luther at the Golden Globes.

>tfw no sedevacantist gf

He saw some shit, no one asked to be red-pilled and either him. Look at his face, that movie foresaw a Africanize society.

its a Cambodian basket weaving forum

fuck that guy,he made braveheart and fueled hatred between scottish and english

Absolutely.

You mean this isn't a Vietnamese paddy working forum?

Mad Max knows how to deal with "dindu nuffins".
youtube.com/watch?v=N2x8RhadlpA

*/ourproducer/
*/ourdirector/

Doubt we'll ever see him act again.

He was Sup Forums before Sup Forums existed

Mel's always been "our guy"

He makes historykino that is pure of Hollywood corruption

bump

I really want to meet Mel. Do you think he lurks here, or even posts?

Basically this.

I always knew I was right to like him

How does a movie fuel something that was done and settled houndred of years in the past

[–]IM_NOT_CIA_PROMISE 1419 points 6 hours ago*
This Bombshell From Release #4 Was Ignored By MSM:

Shortly thereafter [redacted] received a call from [redacted] of the INTERNAL OPERATIONS DIVISION [IOD] of the FBI who "PRESSURED" him to change the classified email to unclassified. [Redacted] indicated he had been contacted by PATRICK KENNEDY, Undersecretary of State, who had asked for his assistance in altering the emails classification in exchange for a "QUID PRO QUO." [Redacted] advised that, in exchange for marking the email unclassified, STATE would reciprocate by allowing the FBI AGENTS to place more Agents in countries where they are presently forbidden.

1) Not only did the State Department, the undersecretary himself no less, make an attempt to bribe the FBI

2) They did it by trying to by giving them permission and tempting them into acting in sovereign nations where they are presently not allowed to operate.

This isn't a smoking gun. This is a smoking cannon. How does this not bring the State Department to a screeching halt? This isn't from wikileaks. This isn't from a hacked email. This is from the official FBI reports

This level of corruption needs a new word.

Source: vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/hillary-r.-clinton-part-04-of-04/view page 26

there are no "ouractors" except for maybe clint eastwood, and thats because actors are people who pretend to be things they arent…except for maybe clint eastwood

Of course, Mel is based.

Big Fat Quiz of the Year 2016

Mel Giebroyic

She is 100% /our british girl/

Decide for yourself.