What's wrong with being gay, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JOSN1bKG3zQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nothing, nobody cares

Better ask that people who participate in society ;)

There is literally nothing wrong with having a consensual sexual relationship with a person of either sex.

Nothing if you're not in your face about it

What do you think about Tom Daley? Does he top or bottom?

AIDS and degeneracy

you are a faggot, that is what is wrong.

Nothing. Keep it to yourself.

It's a deliberate rejection of life and the beauty of reproduction.

Nothing, as long as you keep your degenerate perversions in the closet and don't try to normalize them.

literally no one actually cares IRL.

faggots need to stop acting hate-able in order to intentionally upset people and claim victim status.

You can't have kids with the partner
If you plan to marry a dude make sure you can find a surrogate or the blood of the white race is on your hands
But if your THAT Malaysifag, you can get the fuck off my board

There are more straight people than gay people being diagnosed with AIDS

Genetically you are a dead end and not meant to reproduce. Because you do not you have NO interest in the future as you have no offspring. All that you want will be utterly selfish, faggotry, degenerate rights. Gays should be killed and lesbians sold as slaves.

This is not your board, nigger. This is an asian board

I am fabulous and beautiful with a lil' makeup ;p[

The mental illness known as homophilia is caused by an androgen hormonal disorder. A hormonal disorder is biologically abnormal. Something that is abnormal is wrong.

Its fuckin gay as hell

There's nothing wrong with being gay, as long as you're not a faggot.

You know the difference.

Poo Poo on the Pee Pee

This is my board you little shit stop spamming it up with your dogshit

AIDS is only a problem if you get bbc in your ass every weekend.
Nobody cares.
You're fucking dumb, mate.

Degenerate and makes one not invested in his people or the future

Generally gays are just hedonistic selfish parasites on society

Tom Daley is not "dog shit". He's a beautiful English boy and I worship English boys hnghh

I swear to God if this is mikes new shtick.

Surrogacy. You are apple cuck

But studies have shown that gay men are richer than straight ppl

I'd be rich too if I decided to suck cock for money...

I have more of a problem with the LGBT community than I do homosexuality itself. The gay community is absolutely fucking degenerate.
I don't like the idea of homosexuality though. The nuclear family is the very basis of society, shouldn't be compromised.
Keep it to yourself don't be a faggot.

Xq28 gene
The faggots are the straight end zone grab ass ones
Poo poo no store that low
Lots of degeneracies involved with clamdigging

It affects the fanily structure nothing. Adam and Eve were first family. Can men marry Christ? Yes? Go home. If they gotta accept your casserole you accept them. As far as reproduction they do it like barren or sterile people do. Only sin here is to literally crush your balls. Sodomy has been misinterpreted. We are not Levitical priests. Angels have no gender. Born eunuchs. David/Jonathan. Centurion. Be fruitful. The curses in Genesis, what they had to do with. Rainbows; when they appear; what they mean. Aaand gnite

>having money implies you're not a selfish hedonist who isn't invested in his people or the future

wew

Sodomy is unhealthy

It's almost like heterosexual men have a leech that follows them around consuming all of their wealth.

what the fuck are you talking about? Why do you assume I'm religious?

The purposes of sex is procreation and the unitive aspect. Procreation is the end goal or the 'telos' of sex so when you engage in a sexual act that is not naturally ordered toward this end it is by definition disordered, and that's what makes it immoral.

yeah... and it's almost as if said leach gives birth to other more expensive leeches too... (about 1.8 on average in the us)

no wonder why gay people have more money!

Nothing wrong at all with men having sex. It's when we allow women to do it when it becomes a problem.

Got my dick sucked for the first time last year by a bro. Guys give 1000x better blowjobs because we know our own dicks. Would do again.

Don't like the flamboyant stuff though, and I still like women.

>what's wrong with being ill, Sup Forums?

even you could figure that out, ilness is not desirable thing

Sometimes I wish malaysia had sharia law

We're a liberal Muslim country.

That's because there is more straight people than gay people.

Fucking Idiot.

The conversation shouldn't be about if it's wrong to be gay. There's nothing wrong with being gay as long as you're sane and safe.

youtube.com/watch?v=JOSN1bKG3zQ

Is it hard to stay sane when you're a young man and you realize you can just basically be a woman without the period or the babies? Yes. Very hard. But if you can't stay sane, just stay safe ;)

How to be a male: the post

God is a homophobe. Gays should go found a city of sodomites and see wat happens.

that guy is gay?

What a waste If i looked like that I would literally fuck every woman

Sex between a man and a woman united by matrimony for the purpose of procreation is fine. All else is degeneracy

Nothing

>purpose of procreation
HAHAHAHAHAHA FAGGOT

Hello rapist. Notice how this thread went silent during the penis raid we are having
Better not ever have it licked. Im sure youre the only non lying man ever not to have fapped. Christ. With the very same values. Means. Safety. A surrogate. And the exact same things you're talking about. Plus salvation. Do good. This is preferable to ANY intimate relationship. The 144,000 are male virgins of only women. Apostle laying on Christ's bosom. The two men lain in a bed one taken one remains. Consensual marriage bed can be two men. Plato and the kabbalah say your kind of stuff and it is in fact Luciferian. How you straights try and get around the snake is incredible. God creates. You all became "as gods" and blew the fuck out of everybody. Christ wants a bride. But men can be that bride. It's a sin to tell any man to not wed. Some weren't wed. We were blessed. And Christ said Genesis parable doesn't apply to every man. And nothing else.

Do gays make good soliders?

What would you do for this character? Most are like this. They see their comrades as this sort of thing

yep lol