Do you REALLY believe that Trump is going after the "federal" reserve?

Do you REALLY believe that Trump is going after the "federal" reserve?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Reserve_Act
youtube.com/watch?v=2pbm_p-OdJs
youtu.be/B4wU9ZnAKAw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Russia nor Russians hacked the election. The Russian Federation and all of its citizens strongly condemn and are ideologically opposed to any notion of interfering in foreign elections. The Russian Federation holds democracy and the democratic process in the highest regard, and finds the charge that the Russian Federation interfered in the 2016 United States election both outrageous and offensive.

Is this supposed to be a funny meme?

I really fucking hope so, Trump would actually be a god in my eyes if he did that

No. He's got too much to lose. They'll go after his family instead of him and he knows it.

The Federal Reserve wasn't around when Lincoln was president. Check your facts...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Reserve_Act

You're forgetting Andrew Jackson, who succeeded btw.

Fed wasn't around in Lincoln's time

nationalize the bank already.

>Trump supports Audit the Fed and wants to make it succeed

Rand Paul confirmed this.

what about Andrew Jackson?

this

Character assassination :^)

lincoln was killed by a liberal. an example of left wing terrorism

JFK was killed by (((i dont know who)))

>Do you REALLY believe that Trump is going after the "federal" reserve?
Was that ever part of his platform? I don't remember Trump saying he'll audit the fed at any point in his campaign.

A Russian hacker.

we wuz muniez n shit

are you trying to point out that they weren't the only presidents to be assassinated

because the original image never implied that

reading comprehension...

Can you burggs explain this (((((((((federal reserve))))))))) shit to me please

baka having on the money was more insulting, desu senpai

You know how Canada has a Central Bank owned by the government? The Federal Reserve is basically the same, but instead of being owned by the governmnent it's privately owned.

That's the gist of it.

He doesn't need to. Rand Paul is already drafting the bill to Audit the Fed. Donald just has to sign it and let his people get to work. He doesn't need to say a word until it's done.

The first step to do that is the Audit the Fed bill, and the fact that Rand submitted it is a great sign.

So, yes, so far the signs point to him going after the Fed. I also think that Trump has more of the military and LEO communities behind him, unlike Kennedy, thus higher chance of success.

Fed was established in 1913 you swarthy jungle monkey

Just watch some Sup Forumstard defend the Fed.

"B-BUT CAPITALISM IS PERFECT YOU FUCKING COMMIE!! WE ARE THE PERFECT SYSTEM! NO FLAWS YOU FUCKING MARXIST! REEEEEEEEEEE!"

>trying to outgun based jackson

.50 cents has been deposited I your bank account, thanks for posting.

What?
- Lincoln was assassinated because "muh nigs"
- Kennedy was assassinated because a couple jews wanted to sign the act that allowed unbounded immigration to the U.S.A, which happened the morning after he was killed

He did from time to time attack the Fed and Janet Yellen as part of his stump speech, and in debates, and on Twitter.

It never seemed like it was a huge priority for him, but with the End the Fed bill being re-submitted recently, and Trump backing it... seems like he's going after them.

Bank of Canada is also privately owned like the Fed... we got sold out by Daddy Trudeau.

The Fed should be destroyed at all costs.

Rand Paul said he supported the idea and considers doing it.

I've never seen a single person on here unironically defend the Fed, ever.

Also people around his tend to have no idea what the fuck capitalism actually is, whether they're wannabe commie pseudo-intellectuals, armchair economist libertarians or natsoc bandwagoners.

>Bank of Canada is also privately owned like the Fed.
Who owns it? I thought the Minister of Finance has control of it.

>what else do they have in common

They both faked their assassinations.

>He's forgetting Andrew "Stonewall" "Ol' Hickory" "If You're A Jew I'll Cane The Shit Out Of You" Jackson

Yes. And Putin already threw the Rothschilds out of his central bank. That's why they've been antagonizing him and blaming Russia for every disparate fucking thing that went wrong for the last six months. That's why they are threatening military action on Russia right now.

Same way they backed Hitler into a corner and vilified Nazi Germany after Germany booted the Rothschilds out and seized the issuing power of their currency.

It seems major world powers aren't allowed to control the issuance of their currency because it puts too many of the elite banking robber barons out and might lead to more countries taking back control of their money supply.

>Federal Reserve
>A bunch of pseudo-government bureaucrats arbitrarily controlling the money supply
>Having anything to do with free enterprise

The Fed didn't even exist when Lincoln was alive, you retard.

This. Trump will be the GOAT President if he ends the Fed.

Fractional reserve banking is a systematic thievery by controlling issue of currency and thus inflation so as to slowly steal from the public by inflation and then taxation on the inflation.

youtube.com/watch?v=2pbm_p-OdJs

I think he's implying that it happened a lot more than twice.

He's going after the federal reserve not the (((federal reserve)))

((you))

They both liiked niggers ?

THEY'RE FUCKING WHITE MALES

This is archaic. There's a huge difference between then and now: the internet. It would be hard to pull off an assassination given the incredibly vast amount of information we have access to and how disillusioned the general public is toward the government.

>Andrew Jackson
>Stonewall Jackson

>American education

paul is confirmed cointelpro though

what does audit the fed even mean

how about make it into a national infrastructure bank instead

>Lincoln
>Trying to end the fed
The faggot helped design the structure that eventually became the fed you daft motherfucker
>Kennedy was killed for trying to destroy the fed
He was never going to, he was killed for trying to end the CIA's meddling in South/central America because after the bay of pigs he saw it as a waste of money and time

>Who owns it?
(((them)))

Lincoln was assassinated for his continuous opposition to National Banking policies, most notably the National Banking Act and the printing of US currency backed by the "credit of the nation", which earned the nickname Greenbacks.

He was shot in the back of the head by John Wilkes Booth, who was in contact with the Rothschilds which is proved via a letter he was carrying.

>pol btfo

Is Soros just a hitman for the rothschilds?

Why in the fuck did they institute it in the first place? Why have private ownership? It's not like there's a free market on federal banks with competition...

Sounds retarded, no wonder kikes took over it

So lemme guess, the actual executives of the fed are just the puppet figureheads and don't know shit and just receive top down commands and the head jew is like,either somewhere behind Soros' curtain or behind the curtain of the guy who is behind Soros' curtain?

This jew network's gotta extend globally

They tried to get him, but he was such a bastard that the assassin had to be saved from him by his bodyguards.

Which Trudeau? Cuck Trudeau or Fidel Jr Trudeau?

>no wonder kikes took over it
They didn't "took over" they created it, they manufactured the problem and then offered a "solution", just like every war that was ever fought in the "modern" times.

Andrew was also called Stonewall, actually. Got the title because one of his preferred tactics in duels was literally getting shot, laughing at the opponent, then shooting him.

Both had a crippling depression which made them better leaders in time of crisis afterwards.

>being this bluepilled in 2017
Why live?

bump for the only relevant thread on pol

Why do people want to "end the fed"? What good would come out of it?

Bruh, the whole world isn't burgerland, I don't know all the details about your shitover there, we got enough problems here with (literal) fags commandeering our fucking government

No i don't believe he will but it sure would be a world changing event, bigger than a WW3.

Every country in the world would be out of debt.

Citation needed. I want to believe you.

Jackson and Reagan tried as well. Nigga get your memes straight

Its the central power of the jews. Plus congress could never pass a law saying that they should own more gold. Because the fed decides that. So an economic is imminent if we dont end the fed

>No Andrew Jackson

What is this level of bait!?

Found the russian hacker.

You just cant help but be a faggot can you canada

Seperation of powers. And it's not privately owned, saying federal reserve is privately owned is like saying the EPA is privately owned. Ignore the alex jones types.

It's a separate agency designed to keep government spending in check. Because when the central bank is separate it can't just monetize the debt at the behest of congress. And the reason why that's important is, that it won't allow congress to just borrow to infinity and then just monetize that debt.

This is all in theory, and of course it failed in practice like every single other government program ever.

Monetizing the debt = printing treasuries to pay off the debt causing hyper-inflation

JFK Was killed on orders of the Queen of England for trying to subvert the US Federal Reserve bank and returning the authority to print dollars to the US Congress.

I got redpilled on the fed in my first week on Sup Forums
What happened or are you very new?

Presidents should be given invincibility shields

youtu.be/B4wU9ZnAKAw

Nobody hacked the elections but Hillary's emails you cunt.

Penance.

Interfered in 2016 UN elections? Like money from Saudi Arabia, Wall Street, all Soros paid groups and shills for Hillary?

If Trump really will abolish fed it would finally for the last time officially confirm that he is redpilled and /ourguy/.
But it's probably unlikely and Trump is probably a semi-shill.

And even if he tried to he would have be assassinated to confirm who owns the (((fed)))