Why would anyone deny the holocaust?

Why the fuck would anyone deny the holocaust?

It clearly happened, anyone who says it didn't is clearly uninformed. We have mountains of evidence.

I'm not bait I'm seriously asking why anyone would deny the holocaust

Other urls found in this thread:

ia801703.us.archive.org/13/items/RussiaNo.11919--ACollectionOfReportsOnBolshevismInRussia1.ed./Russia_No.1_1919--A_Report_On_Bolshevism_In_Russia.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=eP18DvPFn9w
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3342999,00.html
youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM
youtube.com/watch?v=WRVDFf3CNF8
youtube.com/watch?v=FCan8CDuDMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Pe1_HVIGdUE
youtube.com/watch?v=d_xVRXrSZls
youtube.com/watch?v=yassOi3D6L4
youtube.com/watch?v=2R6mTTrOlzE
youtube.com/watch?v=8JDkdc246QQ
pastebin.com/35E6BdQ4
pastebin.com/Uc1EkvGZ
youtu.be/oUGKmCdAaN4
youtu.be/zGwn5R1PC9Q
youtu.be/CHqlf0D9nuQ
youtu.be/7dxsVSzL4HE
youtu.be/Os0eldMv-wE
youtu.be/RHzWo79dCHs
youtu.be/QxAvpvz_4wQ
youtu.be/MLloM6ufVgk
youtu.be/MejbBsSAP8I
youtu.be/rhGMCYWqKI
youtu.be/uE2hsaHAEX0
youtu.be/iIYswWXhkcA
youtu.be/j-1ts3VTeeI
youtu.be/LjRsoLqHGr4
youtube.com/watch?v=6D2HhLHed7U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>why does anyone think freely
jews died because of Germany, but not 6 million lol oh no, much closer to 1

Because we all have seen hours worth of proof it didn't happen and never any refutations. And Auschwitz is a joke when you go there.

If everyone knows the holohoax happened, why do the jews have to make so many movies proving the holohoax happened?

Because we all wish it happened but we know it didn't.

wrong, jews starved to death because america bombed german supply lines

Why would the 'truth' need to be enforced by law? Merely questioning the holo-didn'thappenlol-caust get's you jailtime, no matter the country you're in.

Why would that be needed if there's absolutely no way the holo-lolagainitdidn'thappen-caust didn't happen?

because its a lie and the truth matters

Fuck your faggot jew bait

The holocaust is sympathy for the devil.

Holocaustianity is a religion and it means reneging Christ, that is where the "suffering people" bit comes in, because they falsely claim that "the Jews" suffer for mankind when we believe that Chris suffered for us.

If there is any justice in the world those criminal , parasitical and immoral internationalist Jews will have it coming as they have NEVER seen in the entire history. You better start crawling back to the desert longnosed crooks.

The Jews were behind the Holodomor starving of 10+ Million Ukrainians and were the same Jews behind the Soviet Bolshevik Revolution killing 60+ Million in the Soviet Union, and the murder of the Tsar's family. The Jews are the biggest mass murderers on the planet yet they have much of the world (Gentiles) brainwashed thinking that they are the poor victims. We Gentiles are the victims. Real history confirms it. Terror, tyranny, and mass murder of Jewish-ruled Soviet Russia is an example of the Jewish plans for the entire world if their "New World Order" conspiracy comes to full fruition.

ia801703.us.archive.org/13/items/RussiaNo.11919--ACollectionOfReportsOnBolshevismInRussia1.ed./Russia_No.1_1919--A_Report_On_Bolshevism_In_Russia.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=eP18DvPFn9w

We mustn't forget that some of greatest murderers of modern times were Jewish (Israeli Ynet News)
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3342999,00.html

Vladimir Putin said: "80 to 85% Jews in 1st Soviet Government." (When they set up the first commie government, out of the 545 commissars, 477 were Jews and most of the others were married to Jews.) youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM

THE SECRET HOLOCAUST

youtube.com/watch?v=WRVDFf3CNF8
youtube.com/watch?v=FCan8CDuDMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Pe1_HVIGdUE

Gas chambers don't have cynade staining but delousing chambers do. sondercommandos claimed to have worked without gloves or masks... impossible they would have been exposed to cyanide. No physical evidence

Not non-retarded countries you commonwealth cuck

>because Britian bombed german supply lines
Ftfy

We see videos of stalin's gulags, why no videos of ovens with bodies thrown in, or gas chambers in use? And even if it was all true, Stalin killed and did much worse to 65 million people. Compare that to the more likely number of less than 3 million jews that allegedly died.

>no matter the country you're in.
Not in Freedomland
Literally impossible to get jailed for it let alone charged here

>says this while being in a retarded country

P O T T E R Y

>accept holocaust or go to jail goyim!

Thats why it never happened

holocaust happened, but not at the 6 million jew figure. it would have been impossible to kill that many kikes, when their weren't that many in europe and not to mention how much it would have impacted the german war effort.

Look up German rudolf. That's how you know it's bs. Can't discuss fact that gas chambers don't have Prussian blue stain

some people are just retarded. but they are useful, because their questioning of official narratives can be an entry point to the red pill

Sounds like if they are willing to apply physical force as first actor, you should respond kindly in double.
t. freedom land

>Australia calling anyone else retarded

You guys are so ass-backwards stupid we could beat you in a spelling bee even if every word was "kangaroo".

Why the fuck would anyone deny the Earth is flat and sun revolves around it?

It's clearly true, anyone who says it isn't is clearly uninformed. We have mountains of evidence.

I'm not bait I'm seriously asking why anyone would deny the Earth is flat

Prove to me the murder of a single Jew.

>It clearly happened

Of course it did, just the cause and numbers don't add up, but you're always free to post evidence that can't be made in photoshop or in someone's mind.

I'm sad that holocaust is just a fairy tale.

Not an argument my 1st less friend, at least you have banter

This is 2 E Z

What proof do you have?

5 second rule, I win, Germany murdered not a single civilian.

>eye witnesses
>testimonies
>(((confessions)))
youtube.com/watch?v=d_xVRXrSZls

"we have mountains of evidence"

time to celebrate the victory against the filthy propagandists and international warcriminals.
youtube.com/watch?v=yassOi3D6L4

Look into it. I did. The person on trial didn't deny the holocaust, he said the numbers were inflated.

By that court's definition, that's denial.

What proof do I need? You don't prove a negative, you made the claim it happened so you provide the proof.

>bafta nominee

what a fag.
i wouldve told them take my name off.
and rachel weisz won an academy award? for what? the mummy 3?

"we have books"

I think it's obvious that it actually happened, so I think people who deny it are silly. Even still, I don't feel like I need to stop them. I think it's futile to try to prove it didn't happen, but part of me wishes it was actually all fake because it was such an awful event, so the deniers don't bother me.

As for the neo-Nazis who are trying to prove it didn't happen to show that Hitler wasn't such a bad guy, you guys want a "real" Holocaust anyway, so it's not like you'll gain any moral high ground from it.

Why would she need to prove it if everyone knows...?

Remember when FDR put all of the Japanese-American citizens in internment camps after Pearl Harbor? Well guess what, that's more or less exactly what Hitler did to the Jews and other political dissidents. The holocaust is bullshit. The only difference between FDR and Hitler is that our prisoners weren't being kept in the middle of an active war zone.

There was a widespread typhus epidemic being spread by lice. That's why the prisoners' heads were shaved.

The so-called 'homicidal gas chambers' were actually de-lousing chambers used to fumigate clothing.
Zyklon-B just so happened to be the most effective pesticide at the time for killing body lice.

If the Germans really wanted to kill all of the Jews, it really makes you wonder as to why they'd go through such an effort to curtail the spread of the disease...

The truth is, most of the prisoners died near the end of the war as a direct result of the allied bombing of German supply lines. The camps were no longer able to be supplied and maintained and thus people started to die of starvation and other diseases. There was no holocaust because there was no systematic genocide campaign to exterminate the Jews.

The photoshops are the best

I wonder if they even bother putting them in textbooks now that kids are all raised on 4K 1080P RETINA DISPLAY 50" FLAT SCREEN

Majdanek concentration camp

Went from 80 billion jews being killed to only a couple of thousand who DIED not KILLED.

youtube.com/watch?v=2R6mTTrOlzE

youtube.com/watch?v=8JDkdc246QQ

>written by ____ ____stein/berg

"we have books"

yes, it's real in your mind, you personally saw nadzis gassing jews, you saw 6 million jew corpses.

Nigger is literally laughing at himself

Any details? Anyone see someone thrown in an oven or gas chamber and die? I'm waiting...
We have video graphic evidence for practically everything else... Atomic bombings, gulag camps, Dresden bombings, Pearl Harbor... But darn it, this massive 6 million people dying just has (((testimonies)))

WE NEED #PROOFOFHOLOCAUST. Time travel and post pic with newspaper over live feed to confirm.

Those fucking faces.
Bad goy!

That's what I'm saying. Prove to me that it happened (the positive).

I want to believe...

jews owned the papers, no internet or free means for communication, the people did NOT know the NSDAP plans and what they wanted, they only saw the propaganda on t.v.

It's not just about the Jews. The figures for total deaths is closer to 11 million if you count all the non-Jewish casualties.

How did they know 6 million Jews died?

Deux Aye Zaye

Was Hitler really into the occult?

>this fukn new
>this fukn retarded

Gas yourself you disgusting faggot

卐 - HOLOHOAX
-------------
>Pastebins
pastebin.com/35E6BdQ4
pastebin.com/Uc1EkvGZ
>In 10 seconds
youtu.be/oUGKmCdAaN4
>In 20 seconds
youtu.be/zGwn5R1PC9Q
>Eric Hunt: Majdanek
youtu.be/CHqlf0D9nuQ
>Eric Hunt: Treblinka, Belzec, Sobibor
youtu.be/7dxsVSzL4HE
>David Cole
youtu.be/Os0eldMv-wE
youtu.be/RHzWo79dCHs
youtu.be/QxAvpvz_4wQ
>David Irving
youtu.be/MLloM6ufVgk
>Gerd Shulze-Ronhoff
youtu.be/MejbBsSAP8I
>Steven Anderson
youtu.be/rhGMCYWqKI
>The Haavara Agreement
youtu.be/uE2hsaHAEX0
youtu.be/iIYswWXhkcA
youtu.be/j-1ts3VTeeI
>The 6 million
“You shall return minus 6 million"
youtu.be/LjRsoLqHGr4

Consider the fervor by which people defend the claim. What else reminds you of propping up an idea with insufficient evidence, so shouting down its opponents is it's only defense? Religion.
And this ain't their first rodeo on tricking the goy.

That was after his torture by allies. Do you know people can make you say anything with the right tools? Torture is not reliable means for testimony.

Don't you have to be "diverse" for a bafta award?

LOL you can't have no holocaust education and remain completely in the dark on the topic and then claim it didn't happen.

Another good one youtube.com/watch?v=6D2HhLHed7U

>There was a massive fire pit they threw Jews into!
>There doesn't seem to be any indication of that, but if there was it would be in this area. Head Jew can we dig around this area?
>No. But you can dig around THIS area where it's actually a Christian cemetery you can dig them up if you want.
>Look we found bones 2cm deep in the sand CASE CLOSED

>You don't think it's a little strange that Jews from Israel bring Jewish bones and ashes here and spread them all over the ground even though it's illegal to do so?
>FASCIST!

And because of deseases that spread through lice like typhus. Lice are common in bad hygheine places like i dont know a camp where hundreds of people live close to eachother and barely het washed. And its just pure coincidence that zyklon B is a delousing gas goy. You stupid goyim dont actually believe that we took pictures of massage graves of jews that died of an illness like i dont know, typhus. We jews would never tell such big lies to destroy another race, get millions of dollars and our own country. Trust me goy.

Every time a liberal says something like "We have mountains of evidence" they end up having only a handful of links to wikipedia or snopes. They've never reviewed any of the evidence themselves, and even if they wanted to they always lack the proper education to get any useful information out of it.

Which is fine, we live in a complex world and we would go crazy trying to review and verify all human knowledge. That's what experts and summaries are for. It's just the religious fervor with which they hold everything they've been told; say you disagree and they treat you like a blasphemer. I use that word deliberately because that's what it is. In the medieval world, peasant's did not speak or read Latin, but the Church delivered sermons in that language, then interpreted it. Peasants who were incapable of reading the Bible for themselves nevertheless killed heretics and blasphemers for their crimes; they held such heathens in contempt.

I'm not saying you're wrong for believing in global warming or the holocaust or any of that. I believe those things are true as well. I'm just saying that the mindset which leads you to say, "Why the fuck would anyone deny the holocaust?" or "It clearly happened, anyone who says it didn't is clearly uninformed" is literally the exact same mental process that led peasants to burn witches. The average librul can no more review and understand the firsthand evidence than the average medieval peasant could read a Bible.

>01/09/17(Mon)01:55:48 No.106288858
If Hitler had the internet he would have world revolutions by now.

How did they know anything happened? How did they know the amount of casualties in any war ever?

Does it matter?

>still denying the holocaust in the current year

Read these eyewitness testimonies and tell me this atrocity never happened.

I fucking dare you nazi larpers to read it.

the what-ocaust? never heard of it.

* Get washed
* Mass graves
Dumb phoneposting

I can't, for me holocaust is just death of unfortunate prisoners who didn't get to eat because of bombed supply lines, I have no proof (nor did I claim) it was master plan to exterminate jews, but if you believe that absolutely nothing happened it's still better than believing that 6millions lampshades were made.

Wouldn't it be easier to kill Jews by summarily executing them? Germans care about efficiency, seems a lot mote efficient to me desu.

The electrolysis of soul-escape is what made it possible for the bodies to combust as fast as they did. Also, the methodology of the killing was the response to the dissenters of the agenda, which, as the New Order was Totalitarian, after awhile all who opposed it were burned alive and buried alive ceremoniously. To the question as to how they all starved as fast as they did when they could just resort to cannibalism, though some did, most degredation came from the cyanide in their food in the research on cyanide tolerance in that worst-case scenario.

>4K
>1080P
wew lad

>How did they know the amount of casualties in any war ever?
Corpses
if found dead
if not found then mia

Occam's Razor.
Makes sense.

(((eye witness acounts)))

If you're not bait then you're a fucking retarded newfag. GTFO with this muh holocaust is real bullshit! Dumb kike!

>eyewitness testimonies

yeah I personally saw how they burned my 8yo grandma alive, I still see the images, now send money to my account, it's pretty believable story

What was the country's population before the war?
What was the country's population after the war?

pretty solid way to tell but there's a margin of error from people being born in that time.

>Because of German
I think you mean themselves, the Allies finished off the remainder of them by bombing supply routes.

My question for holocaust deniers is why nobody ever denied it during the nuremburg trials? They might have said they were just following orders, but nobody disputed what happened. You would think that they of all people would have access to facts and information that supported an alternative narrative, but none was ever put forth.

I just find it funny that none of the deniers were there and none who were there are deniers.

Some of these pictures have been used in (((documentaries))) I've seen

Lol this auto-delivery system for Jews to be burned en masse... You believe that? Why have I never seen a history or discovery channel featuring it? Seems like that's the kind of thing where if it were true there would at least be a picture of it... Well, they did doctor most of the pictures to fit their narrative .

Not denying it didn't happen I just want accurate numbers not the "approximately 6 million maybe more, goy" numbers that are spewed

(((confessions)))
they were tortured and prisoners, you would say anything, if in same position.

>Not denying it didn't happen
Didn't happen at all, there is no REASON to believe otherwise.

I can believe that as well then. Death of internment prisoners due to cut off supply chains and rationing makes more sense to me. This can be backed up by survivors of he camps, but no oven or gas chamber nonsense.

You're now Nazi at Nuremburg Trial, now you can do two things:
Claim it didn't happen and never ever leave prison again.
Claim it did happen and you're sorry and then you get free pass if you're useful to kikes (scientists etc.) or just 30 years behind bars.

Choice is yours.

Does what matter? The Holocaust? The Jews? The people trying to deny the Holocaust? The neo-Nazis? There's a lot of things in my post you could be referring to.

Okay, I'll play devil's advocate.

Yes, you're right, soldiers can go missing in action. They can't presume them dead because they could be held hostage, or maybe just fucked off for some reason. That's because the soldiers in the field have a lot of options and maneuverability.

However, the prisoners during the Holocaust didn't have those options. They were either working or dying. If there were reports of six million missing Jewish citizens but only, let's say, two million bodies were found, but the Nazis were also burning bodies, don't you think it's safe to assume that a lot of the bodies you'd need for proof of death were long since turned to ash? Where else do you suppose they vanished to? They couldn't have fucked off because they were imprisoned.

It seems too convenient to deny the Holocaust and imagine your people aren't capable of that kind of brutality.
That being said, believing the Holocaust happened doesn't mean you have to worship and prostrate yourself to the 6 million

Why the fuck did I swallow this black pill.

What's really funny is that this movie is probably intended to make holocaust deniers look like crazies, but because they've kept it so factual, it actually has the opposite effect and it making holocaust claimers look like liars for the first time on the big screen.

However, the prisoners during the Holocaust didn't have those options. They were either working or dying. If there were reports of six million missing Jewish citizens but only, let's say, two million bodies were found, but the Nazis were also burning bodies, don't you think it's safe to assume that a lot of the bodies you'd need for proof of death were long since turned to ash? Where else do you suppose they vanished to? They couldn't have fucked off because they were imprisoned.
There is no assumptions, there is proof or not, if there are no corposes then there is no murder, that's how law works, you have to prove murder and not "it could be possible".

Probably around 1 mil killed due to starvation, typhus, and other diseases sparked by supply lines being cut off to the camps.

pretty bullshit imo.

I don't think you realize how long it takes to fully cremate a single body and how much ash that many bodies would make. There is no possible way that there is that many dead without a single shred of physical evidence.

The German-Soviet Pact of August 1939, which stated that Poland was to be partitioned between the two powers, enabled Germany to attack Poland without the fear of Soviet intervention. On September 1, 1939, Germany invaded Poland.

Somewhere in between here German soldiers who were stationed in poland did not notice millions literally half the populations or more of cities being transported to camps?
that had to be built?

Americans focused on industry complexes over other targets during late-war bombing runs, so of course you would think this is bullshit.