Conservashits

>Conservashits

Where's the poof?

Democrats meddled in the foreign affairs of Isreal like it's ok. STFU fag. Your candidate lost.

>as if it changed anyone's vote

I thought russia just leaked emails like the media leaked trump tapes?

>meddle
>"hacked the election
i can't believe all the faggots buying this shit. the only thing Russia MIGHT have done is hack their email servers and exposed the DNC's corruption and Podesta's liking to kids, or at least liking to use codewords like a fucking pedophile.

> Sup Forums faggots actually standing for Israel

Holy shit ! This board is going through a massive identity crisis

Libtards don't get to change the rules to suit their own shitty agendas. It doesn't work like that.

So you think genocide is the solution to the JQ? That rarely makes anyone look good in the history books.

Better to send them all to their irrelevant patch of land.

>mfw rigging elections of so called most powerful country in the world

Obama and Hillary were complicit in the assassination of Gaddafi. It is illegal, in the U.S., to assassinate a leader of another nation and could also be considered a crime under international law, and yet here you are whining incessantly about a true patriot.

Salt

What about democrats actively interferring with the political affairs of my country? How come it is ok when you do it but not ok when you have it done to you?

Hypocrisy is a very sad and ugly thing.

>New rules shit
How about you eat shit and follow basic American laws?

Sorry, but you lost the ability to make the rules. Please try again in 16 years.

All it took was some Drumpf shilling and now they really are our greatest ally

What if I want to be bros with Russia? How is that a bad thing.

Still waiting for that proof faggot. And no, the CIA saying "just trust us" is not proof. I know you think it is, but it isn't

I remember when if you criticized the first black president you didn't get to call yourself a patriot.

So telling Americans the truth is now "election meddling"

So far the content of the emails has evaded discussion. This whole Russian hack is a distraction from the emails.

lillie is my waifu

real patriots cuck against donald trump

>Liberals give a shit about being patriotic.

Since when?

Me too.

>be sjw/cuck/nigger/Democrat
>hate America
>say fuck America
>burn flag
>call for the killing of cops
>cheating asswipes
>rigg the election
>lose anyways
>try to spin it around and blame the russkies
The hypocrisy shortened my life by 5 minutes

Stay woke.

>he forgets the daily nat soc
>he forgets the weekly /MADGEN/ for discussing the practicality of Madagascar settlements
>Israel is essentially a containment zone for nat soc enemies

>being this smug in your illusions about Sup Forums having an "identity crisis"

enjoying winter break?

They often accuse cuckservatives of having a born to rule attitude. They've certainly superseded it by a light year.

New rule:

If you shill for a war you have to go and fight in it.
Combat arms, not in the rear with the gear.

Occupy Democrats questioning someone's patriotism

>

Qatar.

/thread

"The report, commissioned by Democratic President Barack Obama in December, concluded vote tallies were not affected by Russian interference, but did not assess whether it influenced the outcome of the vote in other ways."

What's the ONE thing that definitively proves Russia hacked the election for a Trump victory?

You OK with South America meddling in our elections? Because surly Russia guessing a bad password is much more detrimental to democracy than millions of illegal voters.

lolz, i guess you are also mad that the French helped US become independent.

>he fell for the Sup Forums is one person meme

Is this your first time here?

You post this everyday.

Speaking of patriots, come look through the FBI's Hillary documents.