How does Sup Forums raise their kids? Granted...

How does Sup Forums raise their kids? Granted, Sup Forums is not one person but I sort of cringe imagining some of you yelling that your daughter is a degenerate for not wanting to go to church. I assume most of you are very strict parents then, yes?

Would you be ok your child was gay?

What if your child dated someone of another race?

Would you be fine with your teenage daughter getting an abortion?

>no
>no
>yes, in-fact I would probably encourage it

>Borderline
>No
>No, and I would never trust her to date responsibly again

No.
No.
No.

Gay and abortion are clearly sinful.

Race mixing is just something that makes me grumpy. Not sure the bible says anything against it.

I'm not sure what I'll do if any of these situations arises.

I'm the leader of the house. I make the whole family go to church.

I have my oldest son say prayers at supper time. As his siblings get older, they will start to share the responsibility.

Every Sunday, I give a different child the money to put in the offering plate. They need to see that it is a part of life.

I think there are a few ways to dissuade your daughter from race mixing
- keep her out of mainstream society - which constantly pushes degenerate art, music, clothing, etc. We're homeschoolers in a rural area, so this is pretty easy.
- constantly tell her she is beautiful, that you love her, etc. affirm this with how you treat her.
- make her appreciate, at a young age, refined culture from Europe. Classical music. Ballet. (little girls love ballet). When she talks about liking these things, find subtle ways to tell her where they come from

Wish me luck, Sup Forums

> I assume most of you are very strict parents then, yes?
Define strict. My mother have never hitter me, yet I was scared shitless of her. She served for 14 years in police, got a nice scar all over her forehead.
> What if your child dated someone of another race
Uh... depends. My wife is racist AF though, I doubt it's possible.
> Would you be ok your child was gay?
Homosexuality is a mixture between nature and nurture. When I was a teen, I was ready to fuck anyone, it wears off after the hormones storm passes.
Depends on the situation. That's why you don't settle for one kid btw.
> Would you be fine with your teenage daughter getting an abortion?
Ofc not. Burgers here can larp all they want, but they don't know what an actual poverty is. And teenage pregnancy leads exactly to it.

>no
>sure, just no niggers or muslims of any color
>disowned for getting pregnant at a young age

>teen pregnancy leads to poverty
>but i don't want her to get an abortion
?

tolerable
no shitskins
no but at least it wouldn't fuck up her life

>gay
Don't really care. As long as their happy, real emotion or otherwise.
>another race
It really depends. I don't see color as much as I see stereotypes. If it's a literal nignog, hell no. But having well adjusted man who happens to be black (which is a rare-breed), that's whatever.
>abortion
Why not?

rub her cunny daily and watch frozen with her.

Cuck

>yelling that your daughter is a degenerate for not wanting to go to church
The only superstitions I teach my kids are cool ones like Drop Wolves, not silly ones like God.
>Would you be ok your child was gay?
All girls are naturally bi. A fag should do likr those gay LDS, marry a woman anyway because it's his duty because that's why marriage is done in the first place.
>What if your child dated someone of another race?
I would disown my daughter for "dating" anyone, my daughters will not be sluts. I arrange their matches.

>teenage pregnancy leads exactly to it.
No, the problem is bastard children, not young mothers. A girl should be making baby as soon as she's able but she should be married with a husband to support her and her children.

>I would be disappointed because no grandkids and gay culture tends to be degenerate but I'd have no choice but to accept as long as they weren't flamboyantly faggy

>Absolutely not

>Fuck no

based

Yes
Yes
No
Im a progressive pro life christian feminist vegan and my pronouns are him/her as i am very genderfluid.
I'd be overjoyed that my light skinned asian identifying trans male son brought home another wonderful gay trans male who was preferrably non white.
I would neverconsider abortion if either one of them got transpregnant so they could experience the joys being a birthparent and raising their child to be trans or genderfluid

>daughter wanting to go to church
A child would never want to go to church unless they are used to it being a weekly part of their schedule. Are you fucking retarded? Shouldn't be figuring out spirituality until you're old enough to think for yourself, anyways. No one truly knows what's actually going on, and the people that act like they do just want money 10/10 times.

>no
What would you do? Ground her for dating a black guy. I mean that would work until she's 18, but she's def gonna spite date someone who isn't white otherwise. Stop trying to control people my dude, it's super narcissistic and unhealthy.

>can't accept if daughter is gay
don't have children. we need good parents in these times, not bad ones.

>Stop trying to control people my dud
A man needs to control his daughter or she'll do wrong things.

None of what you're saying makes sense.

But fun fact, did you know fluidity has been a part of human identity for thousands of years? Well, i guess everything that's relevant in terms of psychology is just whatever has been discovered in the past 100 years. I mean if trans people don't really feel that way, how come we can trace it back so far throughout human history? Kinda just sounds like a new subject to you guys, and since "you didn't know about it, it must be new". None of this shit is new, we've just gotten the internet on a wide enough scale for you to learn about so many different things.

>Would you be ok your child was gay?
I'd be happy if my daughter was gay, I don't give a shit about my son

>What if your child dated someone of another race?
Would not give a fuck

>Would you be fine with your teenage daughter getting an abortion?
I drive her to the abortion clinic, I'd force her to get an abortion, also I'd beat the crap out of the guy responsible.

This is how you make a rebellious, pregnant teenager. Dude you have no fucking clue what you're talking about. . I'm not saying don't discipline your children and be a friend instead of a parent.

The only person a man needs to control is himself, and most don't have the integrity to do such.

kek blessed me twice guys. Fuck this bull shit i'm outta here

A woman needs to be controlled. Letting them run free is guaranteed to lead in to teenage pregnancy.

>This is how you make a rebellious
No, properly conyrolling your daughter is how you raise a good obedient girl who will be a good wife one day.
>pregnant teenager
I hope she will be, married at 16, mother at 17.
This, letting cunts run wild without proper male influence is what keads to the problems we have today.