youtube.com/watch?v=oY_0CAUtwyI
youtu.be/EYX2pmXe14U
youtube.com/watch?v=9r9dk6BLESo
youtu.be/6GHb4nb5o4g?t=2m22s
youtu.be/8xsZ-RSJX1w
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZkMc5bvuyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ndRj2NtsmvM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I would appreciate it if you all stopped mocking Stefan Molyneux. He is a philosophical mustang, a political cavalier, and a cunning commentator.

It is vital to the integrity of this board that false representatives of the modern right wing are vilified and that true representatives, such as Stefan Molyneux, are defied.

Finally, I encourage all people who listen to Stefan Molyneux and/or the FDR podcast to donate to the podcast. This allows Stefan and FDR to pay for administration costs and help them to deliver greater content to you, the listener.

Digits clearly confirm

Yes.

That's not funny.

KEK

Its is

witnessed
Kek wills it

Hi Stef.

this man changed my brain

Not an argument.

WUN DOLUR
youtube.com/watch?v=8CM_--di7L8

can you link the video for the one dollar thing?

Do you have the original 'Not An Argument?

KEK right here

Is there are script to automatically filter all canada posts?

No. try H 8 chan?

What?

Bump

youtube.com/watch?v=oY_0CAUtwyI

bump.

can ISIS take this guy out?
I'm sick of seeing this cunts face posted everywhere
fucking cult leader shithead

Hasn't Stef heard the argument that beggars can't be choosers?

Not a bumpument.

it is though

youtu.be/EYX2pmXe14U

fuck bitch god damn argument
damn...

bamp.

That's a crazy jawline for such a young kid

Final bump boys

Thanks for the pics.

jesus

Here you go mate

sane people still watch this kike?
lol

For all his flaws I still like him.
He does good work.

Thanks for saying that, brother. Stefan really changed my life and the way i view things. I will donate 1 dollar.

O:!

>He thinks he is a philosopher
He is a cult leader not a philosopher.

If he thinks you are not worthy of "philosophy" if you don't pay him money, then he is a cult leader and the complete opposite of a philosopher.

Philosophy is free and you don't pay any philosopher. That's the reason, why only rich people or poor people are philosopher.

The cult is just the short term of commercial """"philosopher"""".

fuck off mike

youtube.com/watch?v=9r9dk6BLESo

On The Daily Shoah, Sven played a track with Stefan chopped up and taken totally out of context dishing out total 1488 Ben Garrison tier shit. I laughed my ass off pretty damn hard. If anyone can find it, I'd love you for it.

youtu.be/6GHb4nb5o4g?t=2m22s

Not a jew.
youtu.be/8xsZ-RSJX1w

You dont have to pay shit. Its voluntary

>not a jew
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZkMc5bvuyQ

>mother born to a jewish clan
>automatically means he was raised jewish and circumcised

Besides did he not have a terrible relationship with his mother? You think he hasn't properly healed himself her upbringing be it jewish or not? Was his mother raised jewish? Or her mother?

An old favorite.

Judaism is passed down through the mother. Saying he's not a jew is like saying a child born to two chinese parents isn't chinese because he was born in another country. He is a jew whether you like it or not. This explains why he complains about the "globalists" but never point out (((who))) are these people.

youtube.com/watch?v=ndRj2NtsmvM

He's a crypto jew who cannot denounce his own people.

And yet he is working his balls of to salvage the western world and you are mumbling about judaism.
You say an ideology is passed down just by being born, that this isn't taught or engineered during life. There is seriously no indication that he adheres to judaism, except for muh heritage.
Grow the fuck up, I know judaism is fucked up, but to think it is this magical force automatically messing with babies is just retarded.

>And yet he is working his balls of to salvage the western world and you are mumbling about judaism.
Except not. You can't cure a disease by addressing only the symptoms.

>You say an ideology is passed down just by being born,
Judaism is not just an ideology, it's an ethinicity altogether. If you weren't born a jew you can't become a jew and vice versa. He belongs to tribe.

>There is seriously no indication that he adheres to judaism
Did you even watch the video I posted? He purposefully refuses to acknowledge the jewish influence in western world brushing it off as "jews having high IQ". He's a zionist through and through.

Mike, you sound 15 and I was really surprised to see you're actually a balding middle aged beta.

top kek

'tis

that's a little fucking racist you edgelord

Stuck up faggot can't let us have fun. Hold still, it's going to be over soon.

>Except not. You can't cure a disease by addressing only the symptoms.
You think the jewish tricks arent a symptom of something bigger? Go deeper user.

>Judaism is not just an ideology, it's an ethinicity altogether. If you weren't born a jew you can't become a jew and vice versa. He belongs to tribe.
Except it is. It is talmudism. The ethnicity of Jew is separate from the ideology. And there is absolutely no indication he identifies with the tribe.

>Did you even watch the video I posted? He purposefully refuses to acknowledge the jewish influence in western world brushing it off as "jews having high IQ". He's a zionist through and through.
Have you watched the video I posted? Or any other extended material except the ZIONISM EXPOSED paranoia psy-op? The fact he refuses to acknowledge the jewish influence could because he knows it is fruitless, hurts his popularity, OR SIMPLY BECAUSE HE KNOWS THE BIGGER PROBLEM.

>leaf

how did you get this?

im in the inner circle

>im in the inner circle

go on