Sup Forums I have to write a 100 word essay on why Hitler was a bad guy and it's due in two weeks and I haven't even...

Sup Forums I have to write a 100 word essay on why Hitler was a bad guy and it's due in two weeks and I haven't even started. How fucked am I?

Other urls found in this thread:

hitlerorchurchill.info/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What grade are you?

For not winning the war

Make your essay subjective towards him, better yet get the fuck out of Uni and get a job.

Make it about why he failed to kill all the jews

this

>100 words
>two weeks
you are fucking fine user

100 words?
What kind of piss weak school do you go to?
Also it's currently the holidays

Easy talk about the 6 gorrilion

PRAISE KEK

>Get the fuck out of uni
>You get 100 word assignments in uni
OP is either a youngfag, lying, or (most likely) both

He shouldn't have stopped the pazners at Dunkirk or invaded Russia. That's like 10 words right there, you're welcome.

All of you are kikes. Fuck off back to Plebbit.

>100 word essay
No underage is allowed here.

Hitler was a man with passion. He truly loved Germany. When he saw that Germany was about to get ruined by communists, he did what any man who loved Germany would have done, he took over and started deporting communists.

Hitler loved Germany so much that he wanted to make it bigger. Germany is in the middle of Europe, though. To make Germany bigger, he had to start kicking Europeans out of their countries. This made a lot of people very angry, and they destroyed Germany.

Hitler was not wrong to love Germany. He was wrong for being greedy.

this based of a get should help you. Point out his military blunders and raging STDs.

Bonus points for #shoutyourstatus references

>100 words
Are You functionally retarded?

Jesus fuck. I swear Australia is getting more retarded by the count of the day

I havent got a 100 word essey since i was in the 6th grade,but since i know what kind of educational systems you guys have in 1st world.countries i can strobgly say that he is at best 9th-10th grade....faggot.

Maybe he misspelled it.

>100 word essay

Great post Bruce

op you had one job
>help me write my 100 word essay on why hitler was a bad guy one word at a time

Hitler

Adolf

what grade are you, seriously

HOLY FUCK
PRAISE KEK

shit he wasn't the first to even come up with the theory of relativity

>100 word essay

wow I had heard australian academic performance had really dropped but I didn't know by this much.

hitlerorchurchill.info/

100 it's nothing.

Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews Six million jews

There you go OP, if they give you shit just tell them it's art and they are anti semetic if they dislike it.

>1 post by this ID

Write about he was wrong at getting that weak country with the soviets rather than a bigger pact.

>digits

PRAISE KEK

FIRST OFF, LET ME BEGIN BY ESTABLISHING THE FACT THAT OP IS A MASSIVE FAGGOT. THE QUANTITY OF BEHAVIOR FROM OP WHICH WOULD SOLIDIFY HIS CATEGORIZATION AS SUCH HAS REACHED CRITICAL MASS, AND ANY DENIAL OF THIS BASIC FACT WOULD QUALIFY ONE AS BEING SEVERELY MENTALLY DEFICIENT. THE DEVIATION OF FAGGOTRY FOR WHICH OP HAS BRANDED HIMSELF IS BLATANT HOMOSEXUALITY IN IT'S TRUEST FORM; SUCKING NIGGER DICKS IS ONLY A MERE ASPECT, FOR THERE ARE MANY DASTARDLY DEEDS ATTRIBUTED TO HIS NAME THAT ARE FAR GAYER. THE GROTESQUE TRUTH THAT HE IS THE ABSOLUTE GAYEST MAY NEVER BE REITERATED ENOUGH.

One hundred words to the letter, I hope you receive a decent grade my friend.

Write he was bad because he went in the interests of the white man and that's evil because white males should all be killed for their racism and inherit hatred, also say all white people should be killed for the world to be a better place.