He teaches Music history (I did not choose to take this class)

Well I've been sitting on this for two moths, here it is Sup Forums.

vocaroo.com/i/s0oeuEHfomHf

I'll keep dropping beliefs and quotes from this prof as thread progresses that I know you'll love.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0oeuEHfomHf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

bump

lmao is this from a class?

at 14:53 he tries to cover his base as two people have already left class and he realizes he fucked up. Also it ends pretty much at 16 min.

Nov 9th day after MAGA day. maybe the 10th.

>Jews aren't the masters of the world
>If you can afford it, get arrested
>Cops don't try to protect us
>BLM isn't a terrorist organization

See

You have a Kik OP? MD user from last thread add me user_675

You did gods work by recording this user.

>Ghandi was an asshole

>Property doesn't mean shit
What a commie

Do you ever join the conversation?

What state?
Is he gon get fired?

Grow a pair, get him fired or stop posting these.

This. Op I'll give you a bump but you've got to dox the professor and spread the audio. Take a video next time as well

Better yet, demand a refund from the university since he was using the time YOU paid for to go on a personal political rant when he was supposed to be teaching you about music history.
You paid for music history, not his opinions. DEMAND a refund. The left wins by raising a huge shitfest.
Do
The same

Don't say anything. Keep recording.

Wait till the end, then release a dox.

In the original thread, OP said he is a high school senior

Yikes. Aren't teachers explicitly prohibited from bringing their personal religious and political views to the classroom? Can't this get him fired?

thank you, there were few of us in the class who didn't laugh when the rest did, I did it for the guy (jason) who speaks out against him.

Dude, high school administration is entirely run by radical left wing filth

Yes, but the higher ups don't care.

Be sure to report that faggot as soon as possible and show the administrators the recording.

yeah I actually talked to him in an elevator alone two weeks later. convo started about my job and it led to him telling me that I would be happier once I stopped working for capitalist corporations. I QUOTE "I don't mean to sound like the quintessential college professor but have you read marx?" I literally did not stop laughing until we left the building at which point I told him that marx never actually had a real job so how why are the working class supposed to worship him, turns out this professor's most manual labor job he's ever had in his life was working at a record shop or being a musician.

nope college freshman, that was another user

>vocaroo.com/i/s0oeuEHfomHf

Man he sounds like such a fucking faggot. I hope his heart explodes.

>they called JEWS the masters of the world

kek

he was a first year teacher and we filed complaints before this because he never taught his class and just used it as a soap box. He basically told us he wasn't returning the next year, also 4 of us failed class participation, three of us are the only students in the only republican town in our city, a notorious Trump loving part of the city. Also we used to laugh whenever he'd say stupid bullshit like this (I tried not to fail though, I would fight with professors more if it wasn't my parents hard work paying for this class) but I try more subtle approaches like hard questions, making them get even more radical and making them say what they really mean to me.

REPORT HIM TO THE FUCKING DEAN

You're enabling the brainwashing of countless students by not reporting in detail exactly how he is pushing his political beliefs on the students in a class that has nothing to do with politics no less.

by the way everyone,the professor is a canadian, couldn't even vote.
A FUCKING LEAF

Basically. Not everyone can be a bourgeoisie college professor. But you should read some Marx and look more into his bio just incase you end up locking into a conversation about him. Marx was shit with money and hated capitalism because his lazy ass kept taking loans and not paying them back.

kek he probably pussied out after all the complaints he got and just called it quits.

> I would fight with professors more if it wasn't my parents hard work paying for this class)

Nice user. You're a mature guy and don't let these literal scum get to you.

YOU'RE FUCKING BETTER THAN THEM

on the contrary the girl who spoke out against blm in her home town was a liberal, she isn't anymore. And it got this long island jew I know in the class to actually like Trump so he's only hurting his and his radical causes image.

no he came in crying saying that they told him he was donezo but he was still fighting.
He tricked half the class into dropping first week because he likes smaller classes and one of my mexibros who dropped accidentally told this to a woman he didn't know was music dept chair and we think that's what did it. Whole school is liberal, whole city is. He'd probably get a medal from the mayor for this speech

It's good to know that no matter how liberal an area might be there'll still be at least one or two Sup Forumsacks.

bump

>So, if you are jewish... like me

WEW color me surprised

OP, post this guy's professor profile or something.