I watched american history x

what do you guys think about it? it's one of those movies that makes you think. i never saw it til tonight, and every time people would tell me about it they'd focus on "evil whitey." that's part of why i didn't seek it out aggressively. i hate "white devil" movies.

honestly though i was surprised that it actually showed blacks behaving badly. especially that ending. i think it really shows how the black community doesn't care who you are or what you do if a black wants something they just smash and grab and if you get in the way you get shot. i expected it to be the most well behaved nigs and then the one scene where a group of thugs try busting into the dude's car. then the rest of the movie telling the older bro "look it's not all of them okay?"

did anyone else get this same feeling? i'm sure others did too, but i feel like i gotta hear others say it. i literally was brainwashed into believing this was just your typical "blacks are better" movie, by a bunch of blacks and "not racist" whites who talked about how great the movie is because some skin-head had a change of heart. and it was only because something bad happened to him too. if his own friends didn't turn on him after they violated their own rules he'd be in the same spot.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b_A96zd-hps
youtu.be/_uZolqMmSU8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Kaye_(director)
youtube.com/watch?v=lCu_wd_bulw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's mostly Jewish propaganda. Atleast the original ending gave some credit to white nationalists, but then the big fat kikes at hollywood cut that aswell, so it is just pure Jewish negrified propaganda

What was the original ending?

Obligatory redpill

In the original version, the last scene is Vinyard
(Ed Norton) shaving his hair off in a sink. Thus becoming a skinhead again.

It's a classic movie even with the anti white shit

yeah i noticed they tried to make it into a "racism is learned through the family" thing near the end when the kids dad started making legitimate points about affirmative action, and what your schools taught you. then they try to say it's bull shit by having him say the word "nigger" one time. i didn't buy that. he was nice and calm the whole time, and gives his kid good advice, but because he says nigger no one should listen to him? i must've seen the version with the legit ending. what's the censored ending?

In the original ending Norton returned to being a white nationalist after his brother was killed.

That was only in the script. It wasn't filmed.

This it was more true to the point
The only way to cure the earth is to rid them all

actually wait i didn't see the original ending then. i didn;t see him shaving his head. although i assumed that would be something that happened in that universe. the little bro did what? told some niggy not to mess with a nerdy beta male? and that warrants shooting someone? the thing is this isn't out of character for blacks. idt i even needa tell you

Movie is shit I can't watch without thinking about Edward norton being a liberal turd that shills for hill

was it from that comment from me earlier?

youtube.com/watch?v=b_A96zd-hps

>learn about racial differences, disparate crime rates, culture clashes, Jewish influence in gentile society, demographic decline
>share job duty with a lmao cool black guy

Welp guess that makes everything else moot, let's all race mix and open the borders #notall

Jew movie, don't watch it. White people don't go around attacking people. Without us there is no civilization as we know it today.

nahh i was drunk and saw a top 10 video on best skinhead characters in movies and norton's character was number 6 or something. why what'd you say earlier?

that's something else i noticed. when do you see groups of whites going in and attacking random people? we peacefully protest and they act like we're bombing churches

i said that speech got me fired up

it did

im calm now tho

really makes you think

>white people dont go around attack on people
You are so delusional, have fun living in your safe bubble there, friend :).

You don't and won't unless we are provoked. We have been conditioned to except abuse at the hands of minorities at the moment, but don't let them fool you brother...we are not the race to be trifled with.

Wew didnt know that.

JEWS DESTROYED NOKIA

Oh look, it's this fucking thread again. If you take your political and moral guidence from a fucking movie you need to be shot.

look fuck head. nobody looks to movies for political and moral guidance. if they do there's something wrong with them. you ever analyze a piece of literature during school? same fucking thing, except more people want to be here for this.

I do
I had no role models or parents growing up
I watched tv and was raised by their morals and it got me here and I'm redpilled
So I would say people should do this

Tfw been buzzing my hair for the last few years, but now everyone thinks I'm a Neo Nazi. Time to go full fash.

explain please

youtu.be/_uZolqMmSU8

Deleted scene that touches on some race mixing but also fills in an important plot element that is only glanced upon near the end of the movie (what happens to his former neonazi pals)

No one except the people who are easily swayed by peer pressure.
>Women
>Children
>Beta orbiters
There's a reason why the west is so poz'd, there's a market for it.

It's a movie by (((them))) for (((them))). The entire point is to humiliate whites and show that caring about whiteness is tantamount to Hitler.

This is the director of that movie, not even kidding.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Kaye_(director)

>Ctrl + F "Jew"

I shave my head. My history prof asked to see me during his office hours.

>user why do you do that?
>Idk, why do you cut your hair the way you do?
>But don't you know that's associated with...
>With what?
>(Neo-Nazis)
>What?
>NEO-NAZIS
>I don't think there really are any Neo-Nazis.
>Oh, there are, and you look like them.
>No, I don't think they exist.
>But weren't you telling me about the alt-right last winter user?
>pokerface.jpg

The guy who's father was killed by niggers for no reason ends up having his brother killed by niggers for no reason. Even after he gets enriched he can't avoid niggers fucking shit up lol

Wonder if there's a director's cut.
I didn't like the movie because I'm an old edgelord who thought it was banal propaganda.
Fairuza Balk is my waifu, tho.

would you say it was the movies though? or was it that the movies just presented concepts and you worked it out in your own head?

Lol, glad I'm not at college. Can only imagine the butt hurt and profiling from the tolerant leftist. The funny thing is I've actually met Neo Nazis irl. Legit skinheads with swastikas on their scalp and arms. If the a leftist actually met one they'd shit their pants.

I didn't like it. Felt fake

MY EYES HAVE SEEN THE GLORY OF THE TRAMPLING AT THE ZOO

what are you talking about?

youtube.com/watch?v=lCu_wd_bulw

to me, the message is something like racism is good, but organized neo Nazi groups are bad

there are like 2 good niggers in the movie. the rest are violent criminals.

and all one of the blacks had to do was talk to him about basketball, and all of a sudden he forgets about however many years of his life.