Britbongs, do you agree with this study?

Reducing white Christian immigration from Eastern Europe to 0, while keeping net immigration of Pakis and poo and the loos and Nigerians high at 165k per year.

Is this the Brexit you wanted? You do understand that you will end up majoritly non-white and non-Christian this way faster, right?

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/brexit-latest-news-net-migration-reduction-zero-immigration-controls-eu-nationals-europe-report-a7511191.html

Brexit will trigger a major reduction in net migration, a Cambridge University study has predicted.

If immigration controls on EU nationals were imposed in mid-2019, there would be zero net migration between the UK and the continent as inflows and outflows would balance each other out, the university's Centre for Business Research forecast.

The report said this would reduce overall annual net migration to Britain to 165,000 from 2020, about half the current figure.

However, this would still be above the Government target of reducing net migration to the tens of thousands level per annum.

The study brands the pre-referendum forecasts by the Treasury - which were dubbed part of “operation fear” by the Leave side - as having “little basis in reality”.

The Cambridge survey predicts that while inflation will be higher, unemployment rates will be lower, the housing crisis will ease, and average earnings will rise by two per cent, partly due to lower migration levels.

“Our equations for earnings suggest that earnings will rise by more than 2% as employment rates reach a peak in 2017 and especially as migration reduces from 2019.

Brexit won't happen.

>a Cambridge University study has predicted
Always lots of studies saying things. Academia has become total shills for the left at this point.

Lets wait and see before we say things like that.

This is what Brexit was all about the whole time but Bongs don't even want to hear about it.
>muh sovereignty

It really won't, The Gov will enact stricter immigration laws when the next election rolls around in the UK.

Oh, it'll happen
It'll happen or there'll be a constitutional crisis the likes of which we've never seen.
There will be a fucking brooming at the next General Election.
Civil unrest and all.

or they keep same levels but get higher proportion of non whites

This

Tiny overcrowded island only rule because people follow the rules however stupid they may be.

If those in charge openly ignore the rules of the game,that will lead to social chaos

runs*

>civic nationalism
Not even once.

England is already majority non-Christian, at least in terms of sincerely believing or practicing.
And I doubt anywhere close to enough people in London even care if it becomes totally non-white, from the looks of it it seems like they enjoy the idea of it becoming less British, it's all becoming America, nobody gives a damn about preserving their culture and everybody is maniacally chasing nothing but materialism and cheap labor and GDP and pointless frivolities like more ethnic food shops, even if they dress it up as tolerance or anything, these people need to because it's really become their religion and they have nothing else they spiritually are attached to.

I've never seen a British riot before, what do they look like? You seem like pretty chill guys

If the Brits would just dump those filthy scots they wouldn't have to worry about being so PC.

will there actually be civil unrest?

half the population voted remain and is your military for brexit?

We had some pretty major riots back in 2011 all over the country over some stupid bullshit. I'd say 90 percent of the people rioting had no idea why they were doing it and were just scumbags who's very existence makes a good case for taking Australia back as a prison colony.

We leave the EU and it lets us get on with other shit. We can't do a fucking thing with the EU lording over us. The sentiment is here to stay, we don't want shitskins here. People blame it on the slavs and whatnot, but it's the pakis we don't like. We just blame the slavs because that's not racist, so it adds a touch of validity to our claims in the eyes of others. For the next few decades politics will be driven by migration, and any party that doesn't squash migration will see little success in getting re-elected. This country is going to hell in a hand basket soon enough anyway, it's inevitable. The more shitskins come in here to more we move toward some serious levels of violence erupting.

People can laugh and say "hurr durr cut EU migration but keep nigger migration". So it'd be more reasonable to keep both nigger and EU migration would it? One issue at a time.

Non EU already have to have a £35,000 a year job offer to come here.

No poo in the loo is going to get that unless they're actually a benefit to society.

when we sperg out we tend to take over the world

Poos support Whites against Pakis and Nignogs, Turkroach

any day now...
>mass rape of our lolis don't make us riot
>hate preachers don't make us riot
>nig nog riots in 2011 didn't make us riot
>Muslims doing 7/11 didn't make us riot

But move a cooking show from BBC to Channel 4 and people lose their shit.

I hate my country.

they didn't even riot when the pakis sodomize brit lolis they just keyboard warriors

Never thought in my life i'd get roasted by a fucking bulgarian

Even if they stop immigration, our main cities are already swamped.

It's fucking crazy how people in Britain seem more deadset against having Poles in their country than fucking Pakis

It's already been confirmed you dumbass

It's net migration, meaning people who come into the UK minus people that leave the UK. It doesn't mean there will be zero people entering the UK.

thats fine. I do not want you stupid, fucking deluded refugee festishising cucks here.

My uni m8 came back from Blackpool and he'd been fucking some 36 year old Bulgarian woman working in the factory he was at. Apparently she lived with her brother, she made him move into the smaller room so that she could have the bigger bed while he was there over summer.

Basically they're cucks.

bulgarians, like brits are 'lil white cuckolods whos only purpose is to create more white girls for the interracial breeding grounds
t. turk

Oh no my average earnings will rise and the only price is that we no longer have a flood of dirty gypsies and uneducated shitskins with EU passports.

>You do understand that you will end up majoritly non-white and non-Christian this way faster, right?
Jesus did not hang out with Christians. Oh i guess it's not actually a life changing spiritual understanding for you. I guess you're just used to church and it's automatic response by now... Well, I'd appreciate it if you didn't co-opt Christ's teachings into this racist bull shit. You realize the way to get more christians is to be a good person around non-christians, right? or do you just like having your hand held because you have not a single modicum of integrity.

Jesus didn't teach isolationism, so it's kind of weird that you follow that religion. Care to explain yourself? Wearing jesus as a fashionable watch just so you can commune with other people who will reinforce your own cognitive biases (a church community) is absolutely disgusting. You're the reason jesus was crucified. You're the reason jesus fucked up the roman church. Think about it for a second, but it's not about who's "christian" or not, but rather who does christian things with the intent to praise god.

God created all of us and i won't stand by any longer as you use him to justify your own hatred. God did not plant this hate inside you. Right-wing propaganda did.

The gypsies are yours now, go complain to india cuck

>protestants

kys

Pretty much this. Brexit means finally the government will be fully accountable in their decision making. They can no longer blame the EU, or hide behind them. I have no problem with eastern Euros coming here but the non-EU migration is just as higher, if not more. No way the government would just block the non-EU because they're complete cucks and muh racism, muh commonwealth. Once they're fully accountable then whoever doesn't lower migration will be voted out, and so on.

But why are they importing pakis without EU? I dont get it its like they hate white migrants.

MUH EMPIRE WE WUZ BRITISH

It's what happens when you invade half the world

The military are hardcore traditionalists. They're tied to the royal family, not to the government.