Ok, look you sons of bitches. James Alefantis here, and I'm sick and tired of you kids talking shit on Comet Ping Pong...

Ok, look you sons of bitches. James Alefantis here, and I'm sick and tired of you kids talking shit on Comet Ping Pong. I don't know WHO started this but it has to stop. I'll admit, I thought it was funny at first. What's a couple good memes between friends?
But now this shit is getting out of control. We just like fucking pizza, alright?
There's nothing wrong with a little pizza and ping pong. Come by try one of our wings they're to die for. And you know what else is to die for? This little song and dance you kids are playing. YOU DONT KNOW WHO YOURE DEALING WITH KID I SWEAR ON THE LIGHT BRINGER
IF ONE MORE OF YOU KIDS STOPS BY ASKS TO SEE THE BACK ROOM YOUR FUCKING DONE.
IF ONE MORE OF YOU LITTLE FAGGOTS CALLS AND ASKS FOR THE HATIAN SPECIAL ITS GUNSBLAZING FUCKERS. I EAT MORE PIZZA THAN YOU FUCKING NERD VIRGINS COULD ORDER IN YOUR LIFE PIC RELATED: ITS ME AND MY BITCH AND YOU BETTER PRAY TO EVERY LITTLE LAST FUCKING FROG YOU HAVE BECAUSE WERE COMING HARD AND WERE COMING FAST.

HERE WE HAVE OLD JIMMY COMET
HIS SICK CRIMES WILL MAKE YOU VOMIT
DAY AND NIGHT HE'S ON THE PROWL
FOR KIDS TO KILL FOR BULL AND OWL

WHEN HE TAKES THEM HE IS MERRY
RAPE AND TORTURE, KILL AND BURY
STASH THEM WHERE NO COPS CAN SEE
IN TUNNELS UNDERNEATH DC

So, serious question here, say I stop by with a might hankering for some "pizza." Would you recommend the little boy "pizza" or the little girl "pizza"? As a follow up is the ping pong house or Thai rules?

>We just like fucking pizza, alright?

yeah, you're really in for "the pizza"

very clever Op. Your image doesn't match your copypasta though. Just thought you should know. Pic related is not "me and my bitch" but just one guy.

>me and my bitch

this is now a larping thread.

GET AWAY FROM ME YOU FUCKING PEDO

BILLY MAYS HERE, AND I'M SICK AND TIRED OF MEASURING DETERGENT. JUST STICK OF NOT BEING ABLE TO THROW MY DETERGENT IN THE TOSS AND GO BALL. SO EASY YOUR KIDS CAN DO IT. YOU FAGGOTS WHO STARTED THIS BULLSHIT ABOUT STAINS HAS TO STOP. WE JUST LIKE FUCKING CLEAN CLOTHES RIGHT. WITH OXY CLEAN. JUST PAY PROCESSING AND HANDLING

>We just like fucking pizza, alright?

>WE
>JUST
>LIKE
>FUCKING
>PIZZA

Look underneath the ADL

*yawn*

WE WUZ PIZZA ENTHUSIASTS ND SHEEEIT

that's why I love this place

Listen you faggot pedo scumbag
Your days are numbered
Fuck you, the law, and all that underage cock you suck
a pedo fag, is not, I repeat, is not a man
You are in no position to address us without invitation
You're in way over your head son
Time to answer for your actions

Very nice.

>That Clenched forehead to display anger mixed with a shit eating grin

He really is a futuristic ancient Greek

SOMEONE PLEASE post the last thread 'james alefantis is bad at lying'.
Or at least the video i missed it and archive wont load on my shitty comp.

Yer doin' God's work user.
Thank you

>Comet Ping Pong
such a fucking shitty name lol.

shady fronts for human trafficking rings don't need good names lol