German propaganda study says more than half of "refugees"

will be employed by the end of 2018.

The study says 410k "refugees" will be employed at the end of 2018 with another 192k of them in "integration courses" and 204k unemployed. The rest of 300k-350k are children and some retirees.

n-tv.de/politik/IfW-Gute-Arbeitschancen-fuer-Fluechtlinge-article19310906.html

Does anyone seriously believe this shit? Are they mad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UJOjTNuuEVw
youtube.com/watch?v=hFOnzpUY6i4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They will just give them fake jobs to hack the statistics.

>Does anyone seriously believe this shit?
No, no one believes it. They just feel they have to say it because otherwise they think Germany is going to get pissed off, morph back into 1940s Germany and start massacring them.

How many dicks do you think each of those girls has taken? Who has taken the most?

Sounds like fake news to me.

From most to least my guess

Cat pattern
Black
Blue
White

Until then

youtube.com/watch?v=UJOjTNuuEVw

is it even possible to grow cotton in germoney?

They're all literally 3/10 in British women, they literally wouldn't even be a 1/10 in yank women with no makeup.

Of course, like this guy:

youtube.com/watch?v=hFOnzpUY6i4

The point is this: intergration hin order her, do you think these nognogs are stupid enough to go actually work when they know that they live in a country where they get money for doing nothing and still live in conditions better than the shithole they came from?

You can get permanent makeup though so I'd probably still demolish all 4 of them, particularly the one in the black dress and the one sitting

>they literally wouldn't even be a 1/10 in yank women with no makeup
m8, they could have 4 dicks growing out of their faces and they'd still look better than the cows we have as women.

And? Women get laid easy dumbass. Are you not a man

Well, you get assigned a job in prison.

>moderates
>"our country belongs to the immigrants" is something a Swedish moderate says
It's incredible how often I get to use this .gif

wow he is very smart!

Why do you care? It's not like you German cucks are going to do anything about it either way. They could have 00% employment and you would still be saying "Please insert more black würst into my wife".

can give half a million refugees jobs in short time, but cant give the german people jobs
nice
i
c
e

i hope we get a second hitler and just shoot all politicians and gas the fucking kikes and nuke israel including the whole fucking desert and shitskins arround it

more chavs pls.

You see this doesn't have to do with logic or basic intelligence, it is his CULTURE that does not enable him to figure that thing out.

Awaken the Fuhrer within you, Hans

They're not chavs, they're just slags. These are chavs

> It's not like you German cucks are going to do anything about it either way.

You're right. And there are actually people who believe this bullshit I spoke to a guy last week who was yelling around that he works with refugees and they are far more ambitious and hard-working than Germans.

I only said "Oh, you, the Gutmensch, think you're morally superior becuase you think importing cheap labour is good so you can buy your smartphone and shitty SUV?"

I didn't argue further. I want this country to get driven into the ground.

Gross

They will just be an additional burden in 2030 when all the boomers go into pension. Hopefully family reunification is stopped so we're just demographically fucked in one way but still stay white.

p-post more chavs

is that aphex twin on the right

Young Charlotte is qt

kek

Have a chav slag, you didn't want to sleep tonight anyway.

>...The rest are children...
>Children

What's the average IQ of these chavesses

Are women really this skinny over there?

Low, or pretending its low, intelligence is frowned upon.

Yes and no. Every group of slags has at least one fat friend. It's standard, they're probably the one always taking the picture.

Why the hell is intelligence frowned upon?

Every group of fat sluts here has an even fatter friend. Can't remember the last time I saw a group of girls this thin.

Its the culture, think of american niggers.

What kind of jobs do they have then?

How do you know that they are British?

jews want to kill this

One on the left is like a legit escaped alien from area 51

Its obvious

Girls get preggers early or work retail.
Lads go into trades or sell drugs.
You can always sell drugs or rob.

Remember when they claimed they would only be here temporarily?

>YFW Germans are finally going to be extinct.

They look inbred and deformed.

Yeah, like the fat lass, theres always one minger that gets carted around to make the rest look better by comparison. They probs take the piss out of her when she isn't there.

I actually have a friend whose parents lived in a small German rural town which was forced to take in more refugees than the actual population of the town and they ended up selling their property and getting the hell out because they were scared of what was coming. Sad really.

It can't be obvious. Yes, they do have the Atlantid looking, but some of them look Nordic, even Halstatt.

I usually know to recognize a European and assess him a certain area from Europe, but you can never be sure.

These look like 15-16 years old.

Left girl is best girl

>50% unemployment rate
>"successful integration"

Blondie is nice, ginner would be fun too I reckon

Post more slugs

It's very obvious that they're all Irish except for the one in the field. Irish "chavs" are healthier due to higher standards of living here. English chavs look like the girls on Jeremy Kyle.

this

Its the clothes that give it away, but you can still tell.

Bro I can almost pick out where they're from to the province. It's very obvious.

What's their shelf life, are their looks done by 25? Do slags age like Slavs, fast downhill after 25-28?

Keep telling yourself that paddy, I've seen your lasses on big fat gypsy weddings.

How do you have so many slag pics? Like you can only fap to like 1/3rd of each picture at best

yeah pretty much, most are done by their mid 20's.
They aren't for marrying, just for fucking.

Yeah there's always an oligophrenic looking one thrown in.

This. Roisin, I wanna fight your father.

Slags are so fucking hot.

Till you hear how they sound.

Are you for real? I thought burgerfat memes were just memes.

I'm literally googling slags.
I personally like some of them but its an acquired taste.

Post more slams to get immigrants hard

Our society is dystopian. These girls don't look old enough to be dressed this fucking slutty.

That said: blondie on the left? Hnnnnnnnggg.....

Put a sock in their mouth then

By far

None of them are morbidly obese, so they all rank at LEAST a 5/10 here in Yankland.

I'm getting bored of posting slags sorry guys

This all sounds like a government program. They are not really a net benefit to society unless they get those 192k in the private sector and the government doesn't subsidize private companies for hiring rafeguees.

In other words, they'll be net benefit when they pay more in taxes than they get from the taxpayers.

>I thought burgerfat memes were just memes.

kek, no it's true sadly. The worst part is they have an inflated sense of self-worth even though they're fat. It's not hard to imagine why so many people are turning gay.

>'refugee' retirees

now thats good for a country

the german's are on lockdown when it comes to news. The government is controlling the news and has no quarrel with lying to their people

eya m8 wanna gobby?

Just look at the fuckin backgrounds bong. Notice college notes (unlikely for chavs), Irish books, Irish car registrations. All of the ugly ones are English, which you can also verify from the backgrounds. I'm not even trying to be a dick, it's just a fact.

I can tell which ones are Irish just from their faces.

GOAT slag.
Confirmed 19.
Last one from me.

top nips would suckle

it's sad to see europe turning into america, because that is what all this mass immigration is creating, another america.

It's actually Sweden's "conservative" party... Yeah, I know.

However they have changed their rhetoric now, but anyone with a brain knows that they are just trying to trick their voters into not completely abandoning them in the 2018 election.

There is only one opposition party in Sweden.

some euro explain the "slag/chav" terminology to me please. Are these girls like fucking skank teenagers or what? Why are the jews doing this to us?!

There must be a special place in hell for the men who take pictures of women like this and don't upload the sex vids they make with them later.

You have no idea, buddy. Stateside, women this thin only exist in Manhattan and perhaps South Beach. That's why people opt in for Asians or Puerto Rican's.

>500k people from foreign nations without a valid permit of residence that are in long process of deportation
>500k people from foreign nations without a valid permit of residence that are currently in the process to get a valid permit of residence through asylium law.
>90% of those have no passport making it hard for the 10% that really and still seek asylium
>300k people that got a permit of residence but are actually no refugees
>200k people are actual refugees

so from those 200k people that you can call "Flüchtlinge" 80% of them will be stuck in the eternal hell of german internship
The other 40k will actually have a paying job.

From 1,5million humans that enter the country, only 40k will atleast not suck the system dry.
Maybe this is a good calculation for Deutsche Bank shareholders.

look at this faggot white knight

>slag
>1. An individual who cares not for relationships beyond the realm of the sexual, these people sleep with many partners not caring about anything save for the moment of climax.

What are you talking about, college notes aren't particularly typical of the Irish either. Why would your slags be more likely to study? Can't see a single Irish book anywhere, there's one pic with an Irish reg in the back. If you really think you are that far removed from us genetically anyway you are an idiot.

That's not a man

Slags are working class urban white chicks. There's no white equivalent in the US, but think Jersey Shore girls.

I think the whole point he was making is that they aren't and never will be net contributors.

we have a shortage of skinny girls in america it's a serious fucking problem. you europeans don't know how bad it is. only teenagers are skinny, it's impossible to find a thin girl past highschool.

Lol aren't 75% of them illiterate? Good going Germany, you guys are retarded. I am sure you will get Merkel again too.