Dear Sup Forums

Dear Sup Forums,

I've decided to take it upon myself, as a citizen sharing the same flag as those who are despised by a great number of others on this board, to apologize. Not only for the blatant autism, edgy liberalism, and dog-fucking; But, for being a shitty shit-poster.

To my fellow Leafs, repent and bask in the transgressions of your idiocy. Too long have I and other Leafs had to turn away from Sup Forums because of the retarded threads you muster up. Nobody thinks the blacked threads are funny, youre not "Le ePic tr0l XDDD" , and youre not Australlia. Its pathetic.

Many threads on this board has gone to absolute shit, especially in recent months due to the election, CTR, edgy fags, young kids, and others. No longer do you see intelligent discussion among politics, no longer do you see threads that are overflowing with information and backed arguments. I attribute a great deal of this decline to, us, the Leaf's of Sup Forums.

In closing, I would like to wish everyone of you faggots a pleasant day.

T. not an autist.

titus, get the rake.

I would bend you over and plunge my hammered helm deep into the ANUS which is your butthole

There is hope for Canada's salvation, yet.

calm down mowhammed.

Ok al jabar anepain

Don't tell me what to do OP

fuck you, quit being faggot then

YEAH DONT TELL HIM WHAT TO DO OP YEAH

FAGGOT

I will when you stop sucking cock

HAHA YEAH OP IS A FAGGOT YEAH

Like I need a gayboy like OP to speak on my behalf if you wanna apologize do it for yourself and leave me out of it

Only thing I'm sorry for is being in the same country as OP aka cum slathered hands aka liberal fag

A FUCKING LEAF

i identify as a flower you putrid boot snake

Fuck off you dumb faggot, leafs are a miniscule part of the problem. The real problem is everyone replying to the same bait threads over and over. Retards keep the worst low energy bait threads on the front page all day and its hard to find the good threads. By the time i find one the discussion is basically over. Mods should sticky some threads that wil have good discussions, and they should delete all bait threads that violate the rules.

A fucking leaf, being a leaf.

Just another day at Sup Forums

This doesn't concern you go suck off a kangaroo then ride off in its pouch homo aussie faaaag

That would be a good plan

Nice flag jolly rancher

Triggered leafs.. ahhh. Just another day at the office.

You can't even pull the trigger because you got no guns in your shitty country

IMA FIXIN TO BE PUTIN MY PUTRID SNAKE IN YOUR BUUT

Hey, at least you're not Malaysian

OOHHHHHHHH SHIT ASSNIGGERALIANJEWSTRAILIANUNFUNNYNOGUNSKEKEDSTRAILIAN BENT OVER

Holy shit Australians are fucking dumb holy fuck they are stupid you actually let a kangaroo fuck you up the ass then sucked it's dick

Yeah that might be true, but you're still a leaf.

it truly is a kekmas miracle.

We still have a chance being next to the states.... Australia will never stop being dogshit ever

That's cool, leaf. Americans are the worst posters.

thanks my main dude

Ahaha.. good one!
Pic related

nope, they're like a giant toronto

stop posting your weird anime australlia, fucking spaz

It's not anime, leaf.
It's your glorious leader making out with a dude. Because, you see, I'm implying that your country is led by idiot cucks.

You get it? Do you?

your bants are weak just like your shitty beer. Go back to your snake pit kiwi

Only people who came from r/thedonald think Australians are funny. 99% of you fucks act like entitled women who have gotten everything they want their whole lives and post on Facebook daily

Australia has the best beer, but I guess you wouldn't know that because theres no good beer on your entire continent, except maybe Argentina.

Also kiwis are from New Zealand. Talk about weak bants. Leaf.

I'd rather have a leader that publicly sucks cock then be Australian

That isn't surprising, since you're a leaf and all you can think about is sucking big black cocks.

youre all the same, fat noses, brown skin, hoo-haa language, and spear chuckers. Why cant your people evolve at all ?

Nope, thats still New Zealanders.

Still better then being Australian

You only think that because you're a cuck and a leaf. It's basically Stockholm syndrome, you poor cunt.

Even worse than a leaf is a leaf that acts like a giant vagina. Why don't you ever stand up for yourselves?

Take a huge black dick in the ass or become Australian? Ring ring hello is this flash brown great I have something I need you to do for me

>you aren't Australia

AMERICAN PROXY FAG DETECTED

It's hard for a yiffing dog fucker to ever get off of anything other then four legs.

Op is a faggot
A
FUCKING
LEAF
kys leaf shitposter. Fucking autist take up an tire thread for lame bitchass crybaby