To all those who are like me sitting on the edge of this story looking in, not taking sides...

To all those who are like me sitting on the edge of this story looking in, not taking sides, just trying to gather info and figure out what the fuck went on and if you actually care; This is actually a big deal.

There is is a declassified document proving unequivocally that a federal investigative body has determined that our president was aided by a former international adversary, in an attempt to adulterate our election process.

To my knowledge this is the first time in American history this scenario has played out. Not too often you get to say that.

Pic related:what the Russians did after their election in 2011 was rigged in favor of Putin

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011-13_Russian_protests

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/trump-reince-priebus-russia-dnc-hacks-2017-1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curveball_(informant)
web.archive.org/save/http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-reince-priebus-russia-dnc-hacks-2017-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what did you mean by this?

The DNC leaks were leaked by Seth Rich, they were not hacked.

The intelligence report on the "russian hacks" unequivocally state that they have no actual evidence, their hearsay doesn't count as evidence, they shouldn't be held to account for what's in the report, and that the only thing they know for sure is a ukrainian IP phished podesta's passwords.

Furthermore there was no evidence of any vote tampering taking place.

Do you have evidence of this besides what Wikileaks had to say on the matter?

Otherwise you're in the same boat as Clapper, Rogers, Comey and Brennan...completely lacking evidence.

And tbqh, even Preibus and Trump accept that Russia did it. Idk what the argument is even over anymore:

businessinsider.com/trump-reince-priebus-russia-dnc-hacks-2017-1

Fuck off. Trump won fare and square. Russia couldn't hack the pol results. The msm and the leftists are distraught over the massive loss they had in crooked Hillary and now they're pushing the Russia rigged the election narrative as a scapegoat to buffer any vindictive intentions Trump has against the msm, the DNC and all the corruption.

No they don't, and trump lambasted the media for pulling preibus' words out of context.

Like we don't constantly meddle in foreign elections.

Goose, gander, etc.

pearl clutching hysteria at its best

>if you actually care; This is actually a big deal
seriously, political "experts" cannot accept the fact that hillary lost fair and square.
>There is is a declassified document proving unequivocally that a federal investigative body has determined that our president was aided by a former international adversary, in an attempt to adulterate our election process
i know this is a troll post but explain how this was proven "unequivocally"

seriously, lets take a step back and imagine how the left would treat the right if they claimed someone influenced the election for us. they would bitch and moan and scream "sore losers" just like what is happening now.
>believing intelligence agencies
you didn't believe them when Comey was against Clinton and now you believe them? I cant believe i responded to this b8 thread.

> Priebus said that Trump was "not denying that entities in Russia were behind this particular hacking campaign."

>"The primary actor is the foreign entity that's perpetrating the crime to begin with, I'm not denying it," Priebus said.

>When asked to specify who the foreign actor was, Priebus responded bluntly.

>"Russia," he said.

"pulling preibus' words out of context" lol, do you even believe yourself leaf?

I'm sure you'd agree it's shitty when we do it, and thus shitty when it's done to us though isn't it?

Otherwise, why even mention it? "2 wrongs make a right" right?

She lost. Get over it.

actually, Clinton has been backed by saudi arabia and qatar

moreover she used to cheat, especially against Sanders

to my knowledge this is the first time in american history this scenario has played out

dropping in to say that sage goes in all fields and that no one here appreciates your effort OP

Russia took more interest in our election than the black vote. Maybe you should be blaming them instead?

If you really are from the outside, lurk and read what /pol has to say. You will see how much is at stake for people like Hillary and her closest friends, and how important it is to them that the people organically turn against Trump

Ah yes, "democratic protests" courtesy of George Soros, Open Russia Club and Henry Jackson foundation

Cool thread Ahmed , why don't you share it with president Trump in the white house.

But seriously. You are an idiot. Talking about one issue that day and another issue next day. It has no effect.

Your concern trolling and subversion doesn't work. This russia hack narrative doesn't work. The racist bigot sexist narrative didn't work.

It's over. Trump will be President officially in another week and half.

Accept it.

OP, why are you such a little faggot? Here is why people are not freaking out:

1. There is no proof of russian hacking, whatsoever.
2. The claim originated from the CIA.
3. Why in the world would anybody trust the CIA after they lied, YES LIED, about weapons of mass destruction in Irak that led to the war and creation of ISIS?

OP really is a faggot faggot.

The Russians intervened in our election to tell us the truth about the Democrats.

This is a horrible travesty of democracy.

They told the truth about the WMD. Saddam was just sly enough to hide them.

they publicly admitted that it was a lie, what the fuck is wrong with you

Why do democrats hate capitalism?

I mean, he did have them at some point

The Pentagon probably still has the receipts

this
too bad there's no more such thing as GULAGs and mass killings of traitors

>1. There is no proof of russian hacking, whatsoever.
>2. The claim originated from the CIA.
>3. Why in the world would anybody trust the CIA after they lied, YES LIED, about weapons of mass destruction in Irak that led to the war and creation of ISIS?

Donald Trump and his chief of staff trust their assessment now though. And tbqh what proof would you actually accept, a video of stereotypical Russians actually giggling as they read through Podesta's emails before putting everything in a manila folder labeled "WIKILEAKS"?

And what about the CIA,NSA, FBI (who arguably helped Trump get elected) conspiring to undermine their new boss with zero proof that exists if you're correct? Where's the outrage over that?

No, I am a realist. Meddling is just something that competing nations do.

>we lied before
>but we're telling the truth now
>you can trust us
>because we're saying it publicly

People really do just hear what they want to hear.

both of you cucks are wrong.

There were WMDs. but you and Iraq probably have different definitions of WMDs.
Iraq WMDs= chemical weapons NOT NUKES
US WMDS= Nukes
we literally invaded because we were "scared" of their chemical weapons
we knew they didn't nukes

Because communism irrevocably concentrates power in their own hands.

>And tbqh what proof would you actually accept, a video of stereotypical Russians actually giggling as they read through Podesta's emails before putting everything in a manila folder labeled "WIKILEAKS"?

I would accept any, but there is ZERO. Therefore they lie. The CIA NSA and FBI worked against trump during the election.

Like fucking pottery

So literally a war?

pleasegodnukemenow

>FBI worked against trump during the election.

Do you even believe what you're writing? And if Donald Trump himself (the one with the most to lose over the allegations being true) believes their assessments, likely because they could actually reveal the classified evidence to him, what's so difficult to wrap your head around?

So being a "realist", surely you can admit that such acts are meant to damage and fracture opposition to your country and it's interests within the target countries, right?

Is it alright just because it happens to coincide with your interests (almost as if we're being divided and conquered)?

There is literally no proof that Russia did anything, except perhaps troll social media. As for the email leaks, the source is irrelevant, since the content is true. Not one single time has Podesta/DNC/Hillary denied their validity, they've only attacked the source, as if the fact that Russians leaked it would mean that they aren't manipulative pieces of shit (who might be involved in a pedophilia ring). Deal with it.

Oh come on. While the definition WMDS is correct, and the were worried about scud/chemical attacks on isreal, they made it clear they though saddam had nukes. That's specifically what the inspectors spent time looking for. Plus, Iraq bought their bio weapons partly from us during the Iran war, anthrax from Porton Down exported as 'dental supplies'

Assess means a guess in intelligence circles.

Fun fact:. One of the CIA agents promoting this took time away from his cameo on Hunting Hitler, a reality show that pretends Hitler is still alive

But really, leftists are Neo-McCarthyists

You realize that when the CIA says two contradictory statements, one claiming the former is a lie, it is impossible for them both to be true, and hence they've proven they're lying, right?

Nah, you're just a retard.

everything about you screams red scare, the russians are no danger to the US whatsoever. The US doesn't even have to use military in santions, all they have to do is impose economical sanctions. That is how the US has russia under it's thumb. You are delusional if you really think russia had this kind of influence over the US. The cold war is over, russia is bankrupt. HILLARY LOST, deal with it.

>Riots2011part2.jpg

if the Armenians don't like Putin, they all can sod off back to Armenia.

>cocksucking conspiracy theory retards trying to send me to war with the fucking ruskies

Hahahaha no.

I'll tell y'all like I told my fat draft doging babyboomer uncle. If you think for one fucking microsecond you're going to send me over seas to kill more white people and die for this shitty fucking country that has done nothing but betray me since the second I came into this fucked up world, you've got another thing coming for ya bud. The instant you try to pull this shit because you didn't get your way is the instant myself and thousands of young men like me tie our ropes and go full 1776 on your sorry asses. You want to get on your high horse and lecture me about Patriotism? Y'all best be careful to not break it's back under the weight of your fat hypocritical asses. Ya'll sold this nation down the river so you could make a quick buck, and you have the brass fucking balls to think imma die for the nation you stole from us and gave to Pedro, pajeet, turban headed haji? Ya'll can fuck yourselves 6 ways from Sunday because I ain't having any of it. Not your president? Not my fucking problem you daft cunts.

Part of the issue is that the US TLAs have shit the bed so many times, and fought each other so much, no fucker trusts what they say. They've lied to presidents before.

>There is literally no proof that Russia did anything

You mean "declassified" proof, right? This isn't like taking a satellite photo of a new missile silo or nuclear test site, my emufag friend. This is figuring out where cyber attacks originated from, where the web traffic was routed through and figuring out who might have given the stolen data to Wikileaks which likely involved HUMINT gathered by the CIA in conjunction with analysis by the NSA/FBI.

Donald Trump himself believes the assessment (which also didn't try to measure the effects of the hack on the election, just that they did indeed happen), as much as you want to believe he doesn't. As such, you're a fucking useful idiot if I've ever seen one.

>Pic related:what the Russians did after their election in 2011 was rigged in favor of Putin
They celebrated?

I'm not saying any of that shit your krautcuck, I'm saying that our Intel agencies investigated the DNC hack and discovered the Russians did it, something which Trump and his chief of staff believe.

What I'm not saying is that the democrats didn't somehow deserve to have their secrets exposed, or that Trump didn't deserve to win, which you seem to be projecting on me just because I disagree with "muh russia is good boy and dindu nuffin" bullshit.

Russia did the hacks, for whatever reason, and we'll have to be wary of such things going forward (you'll notice the GOP did just fine against their hack attempts, after all) with Donald J Trump (who agrees with this assessment) as the POTUS.

Fuck off shill

Well now they're pretty much all in agreement, which is pretty fucking rare and is thus at least a reason to consider what they have to say, which our new president elect has thankfully done.

You'll also be wise to note that they didn't try and assess the effects of the leaks on the wider election, merely if the Russians had done it (a conclusion upon which they are unanimous)

I can tell right away this whole conspiracy theory is complete fucking bullshit. Wanna know how? The man won't shut their lying mouths about it. They have done nothing but spread lies and sensationalism the entire election season. Way before that even. If you think I'm going to listen to people that have done nothing but tell lies, why you're playing a damn fool son.

The pics are actually from Yerevan. Russia helped elect their puppet as Armenian president.

>There is is a declassified document proving unequivocally
The actual evidence remains classified. Did you even read it. Its on the first page. Why are liberals so fucking arrogant and insane?

Msm, not man

Fucking shit phone

Yeah but the related docs don't even go that far and are hedged with weasel words 'possibility', 'likely' etc. Which is OK in field Intel work as it's all based on probabilities, as opposed to legals where there must be proof. US agencies have been caught lying to their govt so many times. Anyone who's studied iran-contra can see how far they will go.

Non interventionist president elect who might want to curtail TLA activity, has election results questioned by TLA. Remember what happened to the last president that fought the CIA

well, they could have voted for the Western puppet by now, I guess

See

They tried, but the Russian propaganda is stronger

The intelligence agencies claimed Saddam sent all his WMDs to Syria. Go look it up.

Saddam, when interrogated after capture, stated he lied about his WMDs to his inner circle so that they would, in turn pass that on to the world spying organizations so that Iran would then be told BY THE WESTERN INTEL AGENCIES, that Saddam had WMDs and was pursuing even greater, more damaging WMDs, so that Iran would stay the hell out of his country. He never thought the US would get a wild hair up its ass and knock him out of power and into a spider hole.

Saddam also said he wanted WMD, and was slowly working his way around the various sanctions, but wasn't actually doing it. Why did he want them? So he could get the same great deals that North Korea and Israel gets from the US and the UN.

That's the history of the WMD in Iraq. The world's intel thought Saddam was loaded with them, and going for the biggest one of all, and that when they didn't find them, he buried them in the desert and gave them to Syria. And many still don't believe Saddam's story under interrogation.

you sound like it would bother you...

What kind of baithread is this? Next gen shitposting from the fusion center basement?

Nice low quality psyop there newfriend.

So whats Russian internal media saying about all this hacking stuff? Has it kicked off?

FBI field offices and agents were definitely for Trump.

FBI HQ? That was for Clinton.

CIA? All in for Clinton.

NSA? All we have heard is that they were playing it neutral or leaning Trump.

don't forget you have been fooled by the German secret service BND
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curveball_(informant)

>the related DECLASSIFIED docs don't even go that far

you mean? And even then, DJT has a fuckload to lose on agreeing with their assessment, so I doubt he would without seeing something very concrete. And thus we arrive at my conclusion that whatever it is probably is very real and worthwhile. They are working in the best interest of our nation (arguably) and know that it's in their best interest not to undermine their boss, especially with nothing to really go on. Even a stopped clock is right twice a day and all that.

On the other hand, if you're suggesting our three largest intel agencies are all committing treason simultaneously you're free to, but I think that's a leap of faith far too large for me to make.

So our new president believes in complete fucking bullshit then, and bullshit that he stands a lot to lose from agreeing with no less? We're off to a great start already lol

>FBI HQ?

Which one does Comey reside in, again?

And why does no one care that Saudi Arabia overtly tired to intervene in the election by giving bill clinton's wife millions of dollars? the answer is you are incapable of original thought and repeat NLP trigger words giving to you by propagandizing jews. *drops mic.

>There is is a declassified document proving unequivocally that a federal investigative body has determined that our president was aided by a former international adversary, in an attempt to adulterate our election process.

gonna need a source.

>and bullshit that he stands to lose a lot from agreeing with no less?*

relevant link:

web.archive.org/save/http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-reince-priebus-russia-dnc-hacks-2017-1

No no no. They thought Saddam was TRYING to gain nukes. Which Saddam admitted he wanted to do and was working towards restarting his nuclear program as he found ways to work around the sanctions and to bribe the right people. But he hadn't actually restarted it.

The war was about his CHEMICAL weaponry (which they thought was HUGE, not just all the old stuff that they knew about and had locked up), him selling off those weapons to "dangerous parties" like Al-Queda, him helping other nations go nuke, and him selling off radioactive materials. The mainstream locked into "he got nukes!" but that was just media bullcrap and media boiling it down for dumb public.

The fag (or op, whichever you like) probably means classified, because the declassified one is shit and the Donald would likely need something very explicit to risk losing legitimacy in agreeing with their assessment (which he now does after being fully briefed), and such definitive evidence is likely being kept classified due to the technical nature/personnel involved in Russia who provided the insights.

>1 post by this ID

Slide thread, you fucking faggots keeps on taking the obvious bait!!!

Sage and hidden

You do realize that like ... 95% of Sup Forums was on Trumps side right?

That fucking "hack" (more like being a retard and leaving your keys under the rug in front of your house) had more chance of coming from HERE than from Russia

And what's the big fucking deal anyways? Your government spies on EVERYONE collects their data and then it bitches and moans when they get supposedly hacked.

Ridiculous situations after ridiculous situations in world nowdays

>Trump's chief of staff
>The new president
Haha no

Let me guess, his chief of staff said something regarding this fuckfest, and the lügenpresse quoted him out of context, like they did to trump this whole campaign.

Besides that, WikiLeaks has already said that Russia wasn't responsible for the leaks, and of course you ignore them because it doesn't suit your agenda. Go fuck yourself retard

Wow I guess you're right OP everybody got tricked into voting for Trump it's all a big scam!

Guess we should make Clinton president instead!

That was retarded dude, like actually retarded, I'm surprised you even know of this site with such level of idiocy. What kind of illogical world do you live in where you argue your case by telling your opponent that the lack of evidence doesn't matter to you, so it shouldn't matter to anyone else either, do you even listen to yourself?

"What kind of evidence would you accept?" - Any you fucking moron, ANY, but there is none, do you understand? There is none. It's purely political, can't you see it? What's wrong with your brain. Step outside of your retard-box for one second and look at what's going on, you will literally cling to anything because "your side" lost, you are a pathetic human being, man the fuck up and free yourself from your brainwashed herde-mentality.

Fuck dude, watching people argue the way you do really makes one lose faith in the human brain, what an utter failure we are as a race.

> Wallace repeatedly pushed Priebus to clarify his position, asking whether Trump still dismissed reports from US intelligence agencies that Russia attempted to tip the scales in Trump's favor.

>Priebus said that Trump was "not denying that entities in Russia were behind this particular hacking campaign."

>"The primary actor is the foreign entity that's perpetrating the crime to begin with, I'm not denying it," Priebus said.

>When asked to specify who the foreign actor was, Priebus responded bluntly.

>"Russia," he said.

>the lügenpresse quoted him out of context,

Yep, totally out of any relevant context. Absolutely.

>WikiLeaks has already said that Russia wasn't responsible for the leaks, and of course you ignore them because it doesn't suit your agenda.

Whereas you listen to them because it suits yours (oh sorry, I mean "after critical examination of the facts"), right?

Is it fun being a useful idiot, or are they paying you? If it's the latter, I could do your job so much better tbqh.

>Hacking campaign
>Claim that Russian s hired Twitter trolls to shitpost pro trump statements

Before you try an talk shit at least look up the definition of hacking

Somehow the bar for Sweden always slips a bit lower every time I interact with one of you sad lot.

The question is entirely rhetorical, because no "proof" exists that could ever entirely satisfy your burden of proof. See: the declassified evidence revealed by the CIA/FBI/NSA which you all ignore because you have decided it doesn't constitute "proof."

Here is a much better bit of "proof" though: whatever it is, Donald Trump (our new president, whatever people say and the one who has the greatest amount to lose for this) believes the classified report that the letter agencies gave him.

At this point, the argument over what happened is more or less moot (much like your country), given Trump is already planning to do something about US cyber security within his first 90 days as a direct result of the hacks.

As a side note, it brings me great joy that simply saying the "Russians actually hacked the DNC, even DJT agrees" can aggravate whiny cucks like yourself and cause you to infer I wanted Shillary to win. It's quite telling, and hilarious.

I do remember guccifer2.0 saying he could see loads of other connections rinsing data when he was doing his thing.

I also remember a photo of hilldogs campaign HQ that had a router password pinned to a noticeboard, so...

>He added: "It started way back in 2015 before either nominee of either party was chosen. And it started, and this is declassified, as a spear phishing expedition. It just so happens that the DNC had nearly no defenses on their system. And when they were warned multiple times by the FBI, they didn't respond."

Before you talk shit at least read the article being referenced, fuckwit.

God nu/pol/ is a fucking mess.

But most of the DNC material came from guccifer2.0, he even turned up at the Wikileaks London press conference. Unless they are saying he was on vanyas payroll

does your handler know you're on the internet?

>Muh Russians
>Muh ABC agency's always tell the whole truth
>B-but you don't get to see it
>Trust me goys, even drumpf agrees with the totally not fabricated report, that totally tells 100% of the whole unadulterated truth

Show me the fucking classified document you fuck, oh wait that's right, you aren't a part of the kewl kids Klub so you don't get to see it, but you'll damn sure take it as gospel.

>Trusting agency that literally funded some chick to take ungodly amounts of acid and give a dolphin that was also tripping balls handjobs in the name of national security

The CIA's position is that the Russians used a paid third party that isn't obviously connected to the Russian government to supply Assange with the DNC leaks. This was to "assure" Assange that they were on the up and up.

So, apparently, the CIA is informing the world that Eric Rich was a paid Russian courier that was unknown to the public at the time to give the material to Assange.

Remember, the CIA has a "high" level of confidence in the Russian government doing it, and it had to be approved at the highest level of government because in the extreme case, it could have been seen as an act of war.

NSA/FBI have a "moderate" level of confidence based on the fact that Russian government employees celebrated that Hillary lost and Trump won.

Remember, the CIA had a "high" level of confidence that Saddam had new WMD, and a "moderate" level of confidence that he had actual nukes. They also had a "moderate" level of confidence that they wouldn't work very well.

Same agency wonders why any one would ever doubt them.

>Nu-pol
>Look at me goys, am clearly an elderfag, I have been here forever hehe

>Reading drivel putout by the msm
No thanks faggot

So you use an article to back your argument but then call him a newfag and say you refused to read said article? And he's the idiot?

The only thing I don't understand there is why it required the combined efforts of the NSA and FBI to find out that the Russians didn't like Killary

When did I source the article?

And I clearly called him faggot, not idiot you snaggletoothed cuck

Trump wants to increase our nuclear arsenal. Remind me again why Putin would want that?

Wait so where does Seth Rich and his "leaks" come in then?

You're at least right about one thing, I have no access to these docs.

Unfortunately, we'll have to wait and see what our new pres thinks of this "totally not fabricated" report by seeing what actions he takes (besides the group he's setting up to shore up US cyber security as a direct result of these allegations)

On the other hand though, I can only remind you that the agencies have everything to lose by conspiring against the president with non existent evidence and that the president has a great deal to lose for taking them as fact (given he stands to lose further legitimacy in the public eye). The agencies aren't exactly "good guys" and Trump isn't infallible, but mindless contrarionism in the hope that they'll share some IRREFUTABLE and UNDENIABLE proof (by your standards) with the public, which required classified details like moles in the kremlin and malware in Russian networks is even more retarded.

Feel free to hold out though, I'm sure you'll remain ever disappointed.

>everyone I dislike is a JIDF/Jewish in some way shill and everything I disagree with is illegitimate or disinfo unless it suits me

You're not helping your case lel, feel free to stay mad tho fuckwit.

always

>Trump now agrees Russian gov hacked the DNC
Why are you lying? What purpose does it serve you to come to a Sup Forums board and lie to people you already know sees the bullshit you spew? It makes no sense, you are brainwashed beyond saving.

>You're lacking evidence to prove we're lacking evidence

What's it like being such a subhuman faggot that your JOB is sitting on this fucking website pushing this dogshit? Take your tinfoil hat off, there's no 'ebil russians' hacking anything you fucking retard, you're literally regurgitating /x/-tier youtube garbage

Because Trump won't use them against Russia

Never mind that clinton cheated, focus all your attention towards how we found out she cheated! That's what really matters!

>Pic related:what the Russians did
>Picture clearly showing Armenians in Armenia

oh right so he is going to look past the thing he's been bitching about for 8 years now. got it. Cuase ya know... all the nukes trump makes will just magically disappear when trump leaves office.

>And what about the CIA,NSA, FBI (who arguably helped Trump get elected) conspiring to undermine their new boss
>their new boss
Obama is still in charge, good ol' barry "yeah she had a secret server hidden in her basement which she stored classified information on but I'm not recommending an indictment" Obama? His whole administration is corrupt as hell, how can you trust anything that comes out of their mouths?

Because the US will have to buy all that uranium from Russia.

Trump increasing the US nuclear arsenal is just a jobs program. Russia isn't worried about US using its weapons in a first strike against Russia.

>Implying I'm mad

Of course not, you keep feeding me delicious (you) s