Meryl Streep speech reaction memes - post em

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NxyGmyEby40
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck it, have a bump.

hearty chuckle

Anyone got a link or care to give me a run down on the speech?

>WHY AREN'T THE PUBLIC LISTENING TO US
>THEY SHOULD LISTEN TO US
>WE ARE "ARTISTS"

Here it is:
youtube.com/watch?v=NxyGmyEby40

Top kek

So it was a listen to the great celebrity heroes goy, they know what's best! Episode?

old useless bitch cried for several minutes about trump and how rich hollywood elites are the true artists so trump better not kick out any of these rich and completely legal immigrants like the random token niggers randomly distributed around the event for the useless old bitch to gesture at

then something something about trump making fun of some retarded cripple and cue oceans of hollywood jew tears flowing just in time for the camera to record them being so emotionally non-racist and non-bigot

Fuck I just watched.

I have never heard of all those actors she mentioned we would be missing out on if we threw out.

Vince / Mel Nazi fan fic when?

Yeah that's about what I just watched.

I'm tempted to go an hero the next golden globes if I ever fall into depression.

I can't process all these virtue signalling

Colin Feral was clapping, Mel was emotional and agreeing, probably contemplating his own past since what she said reflected his own actions

That Vince guy was clearly upset

I bet none of you saw the clip and are taking the stills out of context

will meme magic take her soon?

>rural and suburban retards
>working

Use this to make more.

She thinks Trump and Pence are going to send out K-9 units to round up anyone who isn't a white aryan and deport them

I seem to recall said Hollywood actors leaving if trump won but none of them left, or the more important fact that Trump only cares about illegal aliens

Mel Gibson confirmed Pepe.

they panned the camera to collin clapping at her speech tho

Forgot image

What has been seen, cannot be unsen...

Here have this master piece of irony

When did Ryan Gosling turn into a cuck?

pottery

Mel and Vince would make a great movie couple.

>actors threaten to move to Canada if Trump wins
>Trump wins
>actors don't leave

How bad does Canada suck?

Threadly reminder that actors lie to everyone for a living, and the better they lie the more they are liked.

Non-Nazi lol to you

Vince is a jew himself

Didn't Viggo also have that vacant thingken of 1488 stare

More evidence that these people are completely full of shit.

>you could kill every person in this room before Mel Gibson could put you down
Tip top lel.

>that much narcissism crammed into 6 minutes

Narcissists first on the day of the rope?

She used to be a qt desu.

>isle of man
lol gay

hit and quit, just like John Cazale did

>a qt

meh tier

Topkek

>ID
>FBI

You're not fooling anyone, Agent Shlomo

Do you fags think they push agenda, or are simple delusional due to their rich, gated communities?

If there were no non whites we'd completely lose the ability to make a silly movie.

Wtf are these cunts?

The hubris of the second lets them do the first

He's got that look about him.

I find it hard to tell myself. I can usually get to the bottom of things but the left has me stumped.

kek I just realized Quest Love was in the house

both. Their (((producers))) and (((Hollywood))) execs tell them to do this, and they do it gladly, buying into the narrative

>Rubbing hands increases infinitely in speed

pepefy Mel pls

He's a Jew. He was born cucked.

Man was taken too soon

That's a good angle, look at her from left or right side and she's got the kike nose

From wikipedia

His surname comes from Ulster Scots immigrants who first settled in Kentucky. His paternal grandmother was of Lebanese descent, and his maternal grandfather was of Italian descent; his other roots are Canadian, Dutch, English, German, Irish, Scottish, and Swiss.[3] As a child, he was raised "both Protestant and Catholic" by his Catholic mother and Protestant father.[4][5]

>His paternal grandmother was of Lebanese descent
Jew

>still going at this
Leaf why do you even bother?

FUCK

Scots-Irish Kentuckian reporting in. Never knew this, desu, praying I'm related to Seething Hatred Man.

Uwot

Reminds me of Dave Chappelle talking about how the people that run hollywood want to control you. And he was one of the few celebrities saying give Trump a chance.

How the fuck can they say this shit without realising how insanely hypocritical they are

>Oy vey goy, never mind me living 100 kms from Israel, I'm a true Lebanese christian!

She's right you know, but she's also far away from reality of things. It's like she never been on Sup Forums, kek.

Kek

>Americans
>not all mutts

>simple delusional due to their rich, gated communities?
basically this, useful idiots. they're workaholic narcissists. they don't think about politics deeper than how it can benefit them. most of them will naturally pick which ever they can use to virtue signal the hardest.

8/10

Hearty kek

My bad, my memory isnt that good it seems. Probably had him and Jason Segel mixed up

>my dear friend Princess Leia

She must be rolling in her grave to only be remembered by "a dear friend" for being in those 3 movies and not all the other work she did.

What a fucking nutcase. Take your meds you old bitch.

5 min in PS!

You are not current to the years of today. Times of white actors are disappearing quickly.

dubz of truth

>wrench

This is why they got rid of Ricky Gervais.

we're gonna need a bigger oven

solid, have a (you)

kek

Colin is such a cutie

The saltyness in here is amazing. You guys cry like bitches at a joke at your Daddy. Trump dindu nuttin, he a gud boi!

is this the bitch from hannibal the blonde psychiatrist?

He voted for Jill Stein so yes he had that look.

Bravo user bravo

*wipes tear*

"Cramed" my ass. This stuttering bitch obviously has had screenwriters managing her speaking for too long. On her own she came off as an incoherent grandma who couldn't spit out a 1 min speech.

Lebanese are typically Muslims you fucking retard, they don't even put up with Christians let alone fucking jews there. Take your delusions somewhere else.

Viggo is a Norwegian faggot. He has publicly said he'd never play an American Founding Father in a role because they were "immoral slaveholders." Fuck him.

his name has been added to the Day of the Rope registry

They speak for the little people, so they pretend to be one of the little people. But they know none of the struggles, share none of the sacrifices, don't even observe most of the laws that we do.

Most hypocrites and assholes don't realize how awful they're being.

Pretty bad compared to California especially for a rich person. Literally the best weather in Canada is 60 F year round Victoria BC.

Remember when Ozzy Osborne's bitch daughter said "if you deport all the Mexicans who'll clean our toilets?" That's how these assholes think.

>member when Ozzy Osborne's bitch daughter said "if you deport all the Mexicans who'll clean our toilets?
this was so good sooooooo good