Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca
youtube.com/watch?v=LUQFDOfHxmI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kek

Shkreli should buy Huff Post

>lol suck a dick

I don't even need to type anything
Just repost this link change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca

kek, this fuckers are so desperate for clicks that they even post shit when they are told gtfo.

>lol suck a dick

The proper response to any request coming from HuffPo.

Do we really need another Jeff Bezos ruining the media? Shkreli would normalize whites listening to niggers rap about killing whites.

>it's real

Oh my god. A man like this can't exist. He's too based.

hahaha They actually printed it.

youtube.com/watch?v=LUQFDOfHxmI

Can't Shrek The Shkreli

We meme'd the wrong guy into office desu famalampai

assuming he doesnt get convicted of anything there is plenty of time for Marty to be mayor of NYC

He's too young to run for President, minimum age is 35

This. He's entertaining, but we have enough white people who dont understand the nigger problem running things

Bringing plenty of bantz on election night.

>Humanities teacher at Martin Luther King Jr. Middle School in Berkeley.

i volunteered at that school in college. they have capoeira (brazilian dance fighting) classes for middle schoolers. it's not jokingly one of the most miserable schools i've seen.

kekked

>(We did.)

Tip top kek

lmfaoo

Just like every other MLK named school

He should start using his money to troll. Put up billboards and shit.

>should buy huff post
Shit is way out of his price range

CAN WE ALL JUST START RAIDING LAUREN DUCA?

IT LOOKS LIKE THE OUTCOME WILL BE LULZ.

> Entire article of "ew so gross such a creep good riddance ew"

>His response: "lol suck a dick"

Perfect.

I would have legit hit her back then fuck up her cuck bf

the guardian article about it was just as bad. they did show a pic of the Duca in real-life face and she looks like she is in her late 30's.

they also managed to shoehorn in a reference to brianna wu running for the House of Reps. it was pretty partisan journalism.

Worthless?

>journalism

HuffPo's parent company is AOL, AOL's parent company is Verizon, a $210Bn company, a bit out of his range

>humanities teacher
>at a fucking middle school
What in god's name America? No wonder your education system's so fucked.

It's how they hire people with a useless degree that are blackmailing them after doing drugs with them at a coke party.

its how half the teachers i had in elementary school got hired. my uncles were heavy kilo coke dealers back then, and knew most of my teachers. I saw my second grade teacher get gang fucked and eat out my uncles wife on a video he had of one the parties.

haha so fucking true. the whole thing was such a fucking miserable place. the school is racially diverse, has a "community garden", lots of shitty kids artwork, all the teachers there are women, and literally everyone within the premises is fucking miserable. you feel it creep up on you when you enter.

it's probably their way of getting out of having a history teacher. they substitute learning about what a slave ate for breakfast instead of how the constitution was written.

Link?

this was 1987 and on a BETAMAX camcorder.

And they want free college.