Ok so we all agree that white countries are doomed to become shitholes at the current rate...

Ok so we all agree that white countries are doomed to become shitholes at the current rate. We're being outbred by shitskins, importing them into our countries at absurd rates and once whites become a minority in their own countries everything begins to crumble because shitskins cannot run a first world country.

Whats the end game? How do whites save themselves once the result of cultural marxism becomes clear even to the left and our countries start decaying into mini Africas?

Other urls found in this thread:

emilkirkegaard.dk/en/wp-content/uploads/The-decay-of-Western-civilization-final.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SEIBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

we all move to Australia

If that happens, the self-sufficient and those able to defend themselves and their kin will survive. In the meantime, we should try to make that not happen (and probably prepare in case it does, but that involves the same return to virtue that would prevent it anyway).
Moving to Iceland's my personal fantasy.

Activate the holy grail in the Middle East.

On a more serious note; how about we don't let our countries go to shit?

>how about we don't let our countries go to shit?
Too late for that. The only way to save our countries at the current rate would be to start deporting non-whites en-masse and the public aren't anywhere near ready to support a policy like that yet. People have been bombarded with propaganda for so long that a lot of them won't wake up to whats going on unless they personally get attacked by nig nogs.

Cunt we'll fuck off innawoods. Plenty of land to rig up.

>Ok so we all agree that white countries are doomed to become shitholes at the current rate.
Replace all immigrants with robots
problem solved.
Lower population= high economic wealth
no immigrants= more social cohesion

Just wait for Neo-Hitler

fuck off we're full
the only reasonable solution is to take chinese wives and marry in. keeping your lineage white will only lead to persecution, we allowed the leftists too much room, its over.

We go to the castles built by our ancestors and live there

And he ends up looking like Saber. Just what we need, another Saber clone.

>It's a "weeb uses white genocide to rationalize his yellow fever" thread

Move to Poland and be aggressive with what we have to say. Build anti German and anti EU sentiment, evangelize Catholicism, maybe even buddy up with Russia and eventually go ballistic on the rest of Europe, deporting leftists and Muslims wherever we may find them. That is my dream.

we are literally all coming to Australia

Yeah, it sure works for south africans and rhodesians.

Personally i'm fucking off to Japon. Aiming to become a japanese citizen by 2025 at the latest.

You're going to get skin cancer. White people are northern.

>his lineage will be wiped out in the great war between the jews and the chinks
gotta pick a side m8

It may be a rationalisation for some, but it doesn't remove the fact it's a valid excuse and anyone seeking to protect their blood from oblivion or subhumanisation would do it regardless of sexual motivation or not.

Your average race mixing weeb leddit transplant

damn

what about switzerland

Recently opened the borders.
The mountain jews got desert jewed.

Mongrel, beyond my gates lay innumerable refugees. You stand no chance.

The jews are increasingly mingling with the chinese yes.
China is probably already dead, though the effect of judaisation will take at least five centuries to go terminal.
So far, jews don't have a foothold in Japon, so it should be safe for said five centuries.
After that is anyone's guess.

go to chilly, gray, quiet Japan if you want to, but you should have white kids there. white is at the top of the chain in east asia, halflings are low everywhere and the japanese schoolchildren would destroy them

fuck

Iceland?

This.

Aussie women love the BAC

>So far, jews don't have a foothold in Japon

There are parts of Tokyo that might give you another impression

If you have community and weaponry, anything is possible!
Have some more faith in the European spirit, you dirty wannabe refugee. We wuz kings and shit. Pic related is the side I'm picking.
Japs had more suicide bombers than all the arab nations put together. Your son's gonna go 9/11 on his enemies rather than fight them, should Japan get attacked.
Japanese girls are really cute and all, but you shouldn't have children with them.
Idunno. Iceland's like 99% white and has a bunch of volcanoes pouring lava out onto the frozen ground, so I think arabs and nogs would be pretty scared of going there if we build our supervillain HQ there.

I just want to let everyone know that I love Ilya very much.

How about Antarctica? No shitskins on sight and even the landscape is white.

Well, they're scandinavian...
And their party seeking to import is growing in popularity.

I'm sorry, but europeankind is doomed.
Your only hope is to wait for the artificial womb, and reproduce by the millions to offset singlehandedly the mongrelisation and lack of breeding of european.

Since your boys, once grown, could help you gather resources, it should be impossible, though you should really gather ten or so millions by 2030 to really kick it off.

>chilly, gray, quiet Japan
You remind me of those niggers and lefties and others kind of degenerate that sincerely use "boring" as an insult.
You know what boring is ?
Boring is safe.
Boring is quiet.
Boring is having a future.
Boring is knowing your children will have a future.

Yes, i will really enjoy boring Japon. And no, i will cleanse the soul from my blood. I would die childless if breeding with an european, and perpetuating cuckdom was my only choice.
Hopefully, my grandchildren will only remain a fragment of the european soul, and will become part of the unfeeling soulless east asian hivemind.
My only fear is not being alive to witness the great genocide of all subhumans.

Your small community will be either overrun, or will interbreed with the majority until you are niggerised/arabised.

Roppongi ?
Those niggers are illegals, and the only reason they're not getting deported is they're useful to the yakuzas and the UN ( cuckdom HQ ) would cry racis'.
The yakuzas are a dying breed, and the UN rely on european power, which as the topic of the thread imply will soon wane into nothingness through self-genocide.

>Ok so we all agree that white countries are doomed to become shitholes at the current rate.

No they will prosper.

>We're being outbred by shitskins, importing them into our countries at absurd rates and once whites become a minority in their own countries everything begins to crumble because shitskins cannot run a first world country.

The amount of shit skins (as you call it) you have is miniscule.
Your politics will be made by whites because immigrants are poor so they don't have the luxury of being political.
Besides most will integrate and can actually run the country.

>Whats the end game? How do whites save themselves once the result of cultural marxism becomes clear even to the left and our countries start decaying into mini Africas?

One World government.
EU will merge with Nato.
Africa will merge into a super country.
Future is bright.

KeK of Babylon

Niggers and Arabs don't know how to war. They just explode their kids or try to rape the enemy. I have over 80 hours of Fire Emblem experience. We will be victorious.

Look you retarded nigger, IQ is inversely proportional with fertily.
I.e. the retarded niggers ( like you ) breed more than the smart people ( like me ).

On an unrelated note, i plan to have six children.

( joke aside, here is the extract of western doom )
emilkirkegaard.dk/en/wp-content/uploads/The-decay-of-Western-civilization-final.pdf

I didn't say Japan was boring. I said it was chilly, quiet, and gray.

>Whats the end game
We all become KANGZ

>I said it was chilly, quiet, and gray.
Sounds comfy

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy desert monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Shlomo Tyrone LeShawn Goldstein. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that the Middle East can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Khazarian steppes you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to take your grandfathers soap to Lebanon and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Qassem and Ali a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Israelis obsession with a few windswept settlements in the West Bank is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Israel has made to the medical field. The MUH JUDEA AND SAMARIA sentiment in the average negro Israeli is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Syria look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the Golan with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Syrian cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Israeli "man" provided for a family.

Die, Shlomo. No one would miss you. Except for Saudi Arabians, who now would have no one to make them look good.

Which part of my post are you refuting?
No matter the amount of poor people you have
they
Won't
Get
Political
Power.

Those all sound like positives to me. If they didn't hate gaijins I'd want to live in Nipland myself.

Roppongi, sure. But among the kids. The demographics haven't been bit yet, but the hip hop culture is there.

It's not that people with high IQ are infertile, it's that their IQ makes them think it would not be wise to have a ton of kids without being sure they would able to provide well for them.
You know the mayor of London's name is "Sadiq", right?

That's the thing, there will be no war.
There was no war in south africa, or brazil, or the usa.
Yet...
I completely agree, european could very easily not just win a war against the subhuman, but literally genocide them all to the last with minimal losses on our side.
But europeans are cucks.
They're controlled and composed of women and numales, and the politician jews/honorary jews catering to them.

If anything, the cause we will go to war for is protecting the poor defenseless brown people against the evil racist french/german ( whoever goes off first ) that are genociding them.
Look at this picture of a crying nigglet, don't it make you cry too ? So go sign up to kill your fellow europeans and secure subhuman dominion and the destruction of any hope for our species to spread through the stars !

Fuck, i would probably drink myself to death if the east asians wouldn't exist.
Thanks to them, Humanity still have a shot at galactic domination. I shudder at the thought of them not existing, with the current situation it'd result in oblivion for homo sapiens. We'd become a failed, planetbound species.

Well, it could still happens. The jews sure want that, for some retarded reason.

These people are only here for the gibs. Once they dry up they'll all leave.

Yes, even the "WE'RE GOING TO CONQUER THE WEST FOR ALLAH" mudslimes will fuck off once they stop getting their cash from the government.

He is used by other whites.
They rule the country make the policies etc.
That is how it always will be.

>If anything, the cause we will go to war for is protecting the poor defenseless brown people against the evil racist french/german ( whoever goes off first ) that are genociding them.

What makes you think that, in this case, there wont be shit hitting the fan all across Europe, maybe even the world?

Asia is under attack though. Mainland China has held up okay so far but Hong Kong and Taiwan are both cuck beachheads

>Whats the end game?
Literally waiting for white people to crack so they can say "see, I told you white people are still racist." Yes, they will collapse the world just because it feels bad living near someone pretty consistently better than.

The philosophical term for this is resentment. That's a Nietzschean thing. The slave morality completely boils down to resentment and the master morality completely boils down to survivorship bias. If you don't overcome good and evil and define your own moral code that's completely representative of you and your ideal virtuous moral actor, you will not become the complete person you're meant to be. You will not become an übermensch.

>Move to Antarctica
>Build prosperous, comfy civilisation
>Boatloads of dindus suddenly arrive
>"WE WUZ ESKIMOS, GIB MONEY"

They don't. It's not the answer you want to hear. They simply don't.

Even the most devout Stormfags, Neo-Naziboo LARPkins, Sup Forumstards, and various other White Nationalist types embrace ALL manner of institutions that support white-cuckoldry.

Christianity being at the top of this heap. For over 2000 years we have worshiped a meek, cucked deity who has brought ruin to countless white civilizations. Does that matter? Nope. White men still trudge down the same worn path, marching steadily to their destruction. Will white men adopt new and better methods and ideologies to fix what is broken? Of course not. White men don't possess that degree of self reflection. Other examples of failed ideas and institutions that white men embrace a thousand-fold are: the KKK, Nazism (branding issue), jobs in the Trades instead of gaining control of the white-collar world, colonizing over conquering, educating over eugenics (thanks Anglos), and the putting white woman on pedestals (the 14 words).

I realized recently, that the elite have come to fully understand the true nature of the white man and his penchant for self destruction. They are the only ones that will survive the brown, black, and Muslim apocalypse that will ravage every last white country. They alone will survive protected by fleets of drones and automation.

I take small pleasure in knowing the white race will endure in their shining castles at least in very, very small numbers.

Chilly, as in the climate ?
They literally have the same climate as France.
Chilly, as in the people ?
You mean the chiliness that result in closed borders and continued existence of their people ?

Quiet, as in literally ?
You mean you want to live in a loud shithole ?
Quiet, as in eventfully ?
Yeah, i'll sure miss the excitement of getting run down by a trck.

Gray, as in the sky ?
Nigger, their climate is like France, they have everything you'd wish for in the quantity you'd wish for depending on were you live.
Gray, as in, well, boring ?
Sign me up !

That said, don't imitate me.
If europeans go to Japon in mass, it's doom them due to the injection of such a vast quantity of cuckdom the country would fall to the subhuman hordes willingly in mere decades.
Stay out, they're full ( look at their population density, it's factual that they're full ! ).

You're baiting a little too hard man. I'm telling you, my strategy RPG experience is going to save the white race.
(((other whites)))

>Once they dry up they'll all leave.
only if a superior source is accessible. Complacency is strong.

The part that put him there isn't Jewish.

Yes, i pointed it in I worry.
Thankfully, once key techs are available, Humanity should have the ability to spread at the individual ( or at least small group of middle class people ) level.

The molecular assembler is the big, big one.
From it, everything else become easier, cheaper, faster.

Why are you convinced that I'm stating these things as negatives? It's Japan, it is what it is.

We have better survivability when resources are scarce. This bullshit will pass.

I'm doing it for myself.
To remind myself of what i work for, and why.
And i seek with despair new information that would render my whole worldview wrong.

You have no idea how much i want to be wrong. That no, everything will be ok.
But i don't have the luxury to live in fantasy.

Well, because you'd be the first person ( aside from me ) to use those as a positive.
That would be nice. Are you ?

Still, the fact you''d be the first in so many years of roaming the interwebz ( and outside too ) isn't helping with my grim vision.

If dems are right and niggers are actually incapable of getting a drivers licence, I think the midwest will be safe, because no niggers will be able to get out of their city beings they can't drive.

It's perfect!

Buck up. I understand why, but you're being controlled by your emotions. Maybe I shouldn't speak on this because I am American, but I want to encourage you. I would come to Europe too to defend it, and I don't want it to functionally be to replace you. Britain left the EU and that may set a precedent that will end in it's destruction. The Alt-right is a known force in the world. Donald Trump called for deportation and building a border wall and was elected president of the United States. Knowledge and interest in our pre-christian ethnic religions are growing. Many our practically on our side that don't want to see immigration wash "western civilization" down the toilet. Normal, working european people exist and can feel pride in themselves. The violence itself will unfortunately continue to redpill people. If we become better and we influence others to follow suit we can be the hope we seek. Be healthy and strong, mentally and physically. You matter.

post more saber

Donald Trump is a civic nationalist.
He do not plan to deport the subhumans, only the illegals.
He do not plan to stop immigration, only slow it.
He plan to remove abortion, which is currently HALVING black fertility. HALVING. And the have a rising population, they are already high above replacement rates !

Yes, Trump may be the start of something interesting.
But i don't believe it.
I'll of course follow his presidency, and the geopolitical ripples it'll have on the world, very closely.
But... I don't believe he will save. Retard, yes. Save, no.

I must add that i do have hope, and my seeming despair is but exposition of the fact, i have quite the ambitious goals.
I see paths of salvation, and intend to work toward them all.
But the vast bulk of europeandom will not make the cut.

Then again, maybe it is for the best.
After all, only the forward thinking, the ones that prepare, the realists would make the cut.
Maybe the meme of being forged in fire is true. We'll see how it goes in a millenium.

In the end, it's what matters. Who remains.

It is not the majority of the German people who wanted this policy. It's Merkel's and the media's fault as well as of some rich people, who would have to mind if Germany's infrastructure is destroyed. They just wanted as much Nafris and Blacks as possible to get in.

Merkel will get relected.
Even during the full-blown crisis, she never got lower than 50% popularity.

And even if the people dindu nuffin, your elites are german.
They are, in a nutshell, normal german that have the money and power to make big decision.
And they used it to open the borders.

Demography is destiny.
Country of cucks will open the borders and replace/misgeneate themselves to oblivion.
Happened to so many ancient civilisation, it stopped being funny before either of us were born.

Yes, he is a civic nationalist, but at least he is a nationalist. It's not perfect, and nothing ever will be. It's momentum. Changing abortion law in the United States would require a supreme court decision, and he doesn't intend to do anything about it as far as I'm aware. He just stated that his position is against abortion. His primary concerns lie elsewhere.
If we could believe, we wouldn't have to become. There is no convenient savior for us. We have to do what we can. Conflict is a wake up call to the actual nature of reality. Weakness is allowed to prosper in safety, but we're all descended from those who survived many invasions and many winters. Let us survive too.

We'll see.
Your motivational speech is not lost on me, but i still don't see a change in the wind.

Again, i pray i am wrong.
But if prayers worked, we wouldn't be in this mess, isn't it.

I'm sure it will work out, somehow.

Honestly, if we don't button down and stop it now, we're fucked.

Any places that whites would retreat to would be extensively populated by the fucking morons who virtue signal by means of voting liberal, get exactly what they voted for, and then fuck off to liberalize whiter areas when they realize they are no longer safe, all without a shred of self awareness.

If it raised your spirits at all, that's something. I went in the backyard just now and did 50 push ups in the light snow while thinking about you and our race. Hopefully meme magic can transfer the energy to you or something.
The Christian submissive act of prayer, I think is foreign to us. I want to return to action, but I'll start with my own actions.

Unfortunately I think it's too late for that.

I want Occidentals to stay in their own countries, because if the West keeps doing what it's doing now, you'll see a huge influx of white economic migrants to rich countries in East Asia (Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan, South Korea) and they'll destroy your cultures and your social cohesion as well.

It would be in your country's best interest to encourage Europe and North America to implement more strict immigration policies and warn them of what damage "diversity" will cause.

but Trump's gonna save us, right lads? H...he's going to keep sandniggers out and deport the illegal mexicans... The US will be almost 70% white again and for the future, right...?

On a side note making a massive Antarctica civilization would be more /comfy/ than anything else if you ask me

Think they'll let us make Penguins domestic pets?

Learn to speak fucking english properly.

>He Do Not Plan
>She Never

*He does not plan
*She has never

Pen Pen wants to live as equals as a roommate, not a pet (he doesn't wanna pay rent though)|
What's wrong with his English? The formatting? Learn how to pick your battles, son.

>Whats the end game?
Of course another world scale war, goy.
Once most of the developed world is in ruins, kikes will lend money again at stupid interest rates for rebuilding, and our countries will be more enslaved to international banks than before.

>penguins would be friendlier, more intelligent, and more hard working than sandniggers

>National average smaller than the Aussie national Average.

The fuck are you talking about

This is really a LARP fantasy. Have you seen any zombie movies? That is exactly what would happen. Unless you have a literal army and an underground bunker FAR from the cities yet with food & water somehow safely collectible nearby - and not known about by most people - you and yours are just dinner for the starving.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

Did they unban the captcha in china? I've been seeing tons of chinks popping up.

>that white countries are doomed
Not all of them.
Some are still 99% white.

Nah, if you buy a Sup Forums pa$$ then you don't need to do the captcha. Also, a lot of China's IPs are still banned from back in the day so even if you magically could access the captcha, you'd still need a pass.

desu the great firewall is shit. Even the creator of it gets hated daily by Chinese internet users. The comments on his profiles on Chinese social media networks are filled with death threats.