This this this

This this this

Other urls found in this thread:

righton.net/2017/01/07/nationalism-empathy-is-not-a-bad-word/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I also agree, but empathy is not an actual political argument

Does Cenk step into Armenian shoes?

Nobody steps into Armenian shoes any more.

The difference between east and west's view of a actors core job

1. [+634, -59] Every time I see Krystal on TV, she looks like she's bored to death. Her job is to bring joy to people.. how can she make that much money and think she can get away with acting however she wants?

Actors job in the east: bringing joy to people

Actors job in the west: acting like a giant sanctimonious prick

This. Also being preachy isn't the same as being empathetic. I'd she was so empathetic she would understand where trump voters were coming from she's just another piece of establishment trash trying to dumb down the population against trump because of her feelings on things. Kek

i wonder who could have put her up to this

Artist core job is empathy? wtf

Why do liberals just make things up and expect people to take it as the truth?

No, an artist's job is to pander to high society while still maintaining an air of being "one of the people".

My biggest problem wasn't even her pretentious anti trump whore babble, it was her calling athletics not an art form. This bitch does nothing but plat pretend all day and she has the balls to judge art? Go paint a picture or something cunt

want to throwup so bad

>I loved #CucksWeep speech because it focused on artist core job - Jewry. Stepping on goyim necks. That's what makes a kosher celebrity.

I loved it because it showed gullibility. It showed that actors will believe anything they been told by 3rd parties whom they share political beliefs with.

You can't feel empathy for something that does not exist :^)

>an artists core job is to be empathetic
no it is fucking not, an artists job, when they have one, is to be paid to parrot the prevailing opinions of their financiers in a way that is pleasing or palatable to the consumers of their medium.

This is why Hollywood is failing, this is why people hate politicians. Because they are forcing an agenda which is completely alien to real life. aka liberalism. Used to be that what they pushed had SOME hint of reality wrapped around a bunch of retardation.

>chunky ugly

Yeah I could really feel the empathy coming across as she slandered our president and everyone who dared vote for him

>fake and gullible "care" from the ivory towers on Mars
>empathy

Yeah, I'm going with no.

>muh liberal empathy meme

if there is a political group nowadays incapable of empathy is progressive liberals.

righton.net/2017/01/07/nationalism-empathy-is-not-a-bad-word/

Except white males. They need to be genocided.

>step in to someone else's shoes
>immediately complain they don't fit

My shoes bitch.

Imagine being Vince Vaughn at the Goldan Globes and having to be all like "damn, Meryl Streep, you fuckin' insightful, all profound with your hoarse voice and weird gemstone-encrusted dress. I would totally take your opinions seriously, both all my characters & the real me." when all he really wants to do is look up another Pizzagate infographic on Sup Forums. Like seriously imagine having to be Vince & not only sit in that chair while Meryl Streep parrots her meaningless propaganda in front of you, the constant chuckles barely concealing her Jewish agenda, and just sit there, minute after minute, lie after lie, while she gave that speech. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking voice but her haughty attitude as everyone in the audience claps, telling her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, MERYL STREEP SAYS THINGS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking goblin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been reading nothing but a healthy diet of right-wing literature and conspiracy theories and later alleged Sup Forums shitposts for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Illinois. You've never even heard anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her beaky, heavily made-up face as she croaks her words out at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to sit there and revel in her "historic (for that is what CNN is calling it)" speech, the speech she worked so hard for with personal writers in the previous months. And then the camera pans around the room to show more mindless stares of slack-jawed adoration, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before Mel Gibson could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Vince Vaughn. You're not going to lose the rest of your acting career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

>Stepping into someone else's shoes
>but not if I disagree with them
That, Cenk, is what make you liberal.

Fuck hollywood and fuck black people

If it were Australia you'd just lean over and nudge Mel Gibson and whisper "fuck this shit", you'd both nod in agreement, stand up and go to the bar while the bitch on stage keeps babbling

... is bullshit. Step in my shoes and Im sure you see what I see

Is that why Shaun King stepped into "nigger shoes?" He's some kinda empathetic artist?

Lots of anti-Trump folks conveniently ignore this along with her saying Hollywood elites are the most vilified group of people in the nation. It just shows how out of touch she is because of her Hollywood elite bubble.

how does a liberal complaining about the same things they always complain about count as stepping into someone else's shoes

fuckin too true mate

When does empathy step into naivety?

>Clinton destabilized countries resulting in the death of thousands
>Trump mocked an asshole reporter
I wonder which one she didn't cry over.

Is there any solid evidence for thinking this is what Vince actually thought? I mean, are there any indications of him being /ourguy?

Reminder that throughout history, actors have always had a social status equivalent to that of prostitutes. It has only been since the Jewish takeover of the U.S. entertainment industry that we have been propagandized to believe that their opinions on political matters should be taken seriously.

Well, tables seating is based on who you get along with. Maybe Mel has redpilled him?

this idea that nationalism in incompatible with empathy is silly. most of you edgelords would think i'm a complete faggot. the video of the little syrian girl being asked about where her parents were choked me up. i want to spare the developed world from this kind of shit. my empathy is what informs my views. maintaining civilization, strengthening mutual trust, and reinforcing humane and ethical ideals are what nationalism is about to me. it's the empathetic position

In your latest edition of ideological politics is a zombie-producing virus, Meryl Streep is currently being lambasted on Twitter for her well said speech. A lot of other people, the majority, are celebrating what she said and pointing out, naturally, that Trump supporters wishing to call out a Hollywood actor for talking politics elected a reality TV show star. This has been your latest edition of ideological politics is a zombie-producing virus. (God, politics make people fucking stupid and hateful.)

It's an old pasta, mang. Just a bit modified.

he's right though
but that's the problem with liberals, they have too much empathy to the point that it becomes a mental illness; wanting to import third worlders into your country and destroy your own culture because you feel bad for them

ego food

Yes there is

An artist core job is to lie. I guess is that what makes a liberal too.