Why the FUCK isn't there a thread on Sup Forums right now about this?

Why the FUCK isn't there a thread on Sup Forums right now about this?

What's his endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

taipeitimes.com/News/editorials/archives/2005/11/10/2003279587
theguardian.com/business/2016/jun/16/chinas-debt-is-250-of-gdp-and-could-be-fatal-says-government-expert
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/50_Cent_Party
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organ_harvesting_from_Falun_Gong_practitioners_in_China
infogr.am/Share-of-world-GDP-throughout-history
youtube.com/watch?v=vp92BlLLVEI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

reinstate Taiwan as the true China again, drive all the communists into a huge slaughter house

Well that's not gonna happen considering China will be the hegemon by the time the US even attempts such a thing.

1)make taiwan a US state
2)ACQUIRE TAIWANESE DELEGATES

I am ready for this

Why aren't you idiots bumping this?

>story about cruz
>picture of trump

China are incapable of accepting that they would be just like Taiwan if they hadn't sided with Mao.

I'm reading FBI's FOIA docs on Clinton's satellite state department
Huma's been under criminal investigation since 2013!!

This is the meme that keeps on giving. I'm ready for 8 more years of Delegates

>chinese hegemony
>Trump could collapse their economy, destroying any influence they had, just by enacting a few tariffs

The delegates, Dahnald.

>President Tsai... hand over the delegates.

taipeitimes.com/News/editorials/archives/2005/11/10/2003279587

Taiwan is already American territory, so it's completely possible. I'd love to see China's face if Trump starts talking about the San Francisco treaty.

>Wishful thinking, based on no facts or statistics, this hard

kek

Miring muh deregates?

Alright Chang, time is over, hand over China to the ROC

ave, true to Trump

China is built on a debt based house of cards. Something like 80% of China is uninhabitable desert or mountains

The Mainland Xi, hand it over

Hahahahahaha, where did you learn this bullshit? Have you compared the US government debt to GDP ratio with that of China's? Open a fucking book you cum guzzling condom gobbling mongrel afterbirth.

50 cent party detected.

You people really are fucking stupid aren't you.

Hai kakka, hand over the Deregates!

theguardian.com/business/2016/jun/16/chinas-debt-is-250-of-gdp-and-could-be-fatal-says-government-expert

thats why there is going to be war with china very soon. what do you think all the friction with russia is about? america needs to bring them into the fold, either through alliance or vassalization.

>The Guardian
>Source for economic and developmental issues in China

Jesus fucking Christ mate. I could BTFO you in a single fucking post but I'm too lazy atm to look up my statistics and get into a whole pointless debate because it's evident you do not plan to change or alter your views in any way. Just Google and look up sources with at least a shred of fucking credibility for economics, not the god damn The Guardian.

I know, that's why Trump is buddying up with all of China's potential opponents and trying to attract pro-China companies into his camp as well. However, I don't think this strategy will be successful. I think Putin realizes Trump is an anomaly, and obviously he sees the situation better than anyone on Sup Forums can. He can see America's reasons. Now you tell me, what would Russia prefer to ally with:
A: A country that they have practically been at a non-combative all-out war with since WW2, which broke up Putin's dream that is the USSR that's across the fucking Pacific as well
Or
B: Potentially the largest economy in the world, right across the fucking border, have ideological similarities with, and share a common rival with?

Every single metric and common sense argument points to Russia allying and cozying up with China in the long-term. The US is coming to an end, and I think Putin is playing them for now to help put an end to the sanctions etc. or other reasons such as trying to get inside information, or whatever.

Enlighten us, Chairman Cheng.

they dont build mega ghost towns for nothin'

In before 'it's not my job to educate you'.

when you are poor as shit then growth of a 100% is nothing.

Fine. You fucking faggots have triggered me. Prepare for the stats man to deliver some stats.

Wait a second, are you the professor from /sino/?

It's pretty simple. China has a pretty big weakness through Taiwan. Recognizing and entertaining Taiwan threatens China's sovereignty and stability.

Trump can dangle Taiwan over China to make demands.

>Billionaires, 2016.
China: 568
US: 535
India: 111
UK: 82
Germany: 82
Russia: 80

>GDP (PPP)
United States: $2.86 trillion
China: $0.32 trillion
United States: $18.5 trillion
China: $21.2 trillion

>GDP per capita growth, 2000-14.
China: 353%
India: 176%
Russia: 136%
Indonesia: 127%
Turkey: 91%
Germany: 57%
UK: 51%
US: 50%
Japan: 47%

>China GDP (PPP) per Capita.
1980: $300
2016: $14,813

>China, exports as % of GDP.
2006: 35.7%
2010: 26%
2015: 20.8%

>China trade balance, 2016: $532 billion surplus
>US trade balance, 2016: $740 billion deficit

>BRICS countries by companies in Fortune 500.
South Africa: 0
Russia: 5
Brazil: 7
India: 7
China: 98

>EU-China share of world GDP (PPP)
EU: 30%
China: 2%
EU: 17%
China: 16.5%
EU: 15%
China: 19%

>China has four of the world's five largest banks, with over $12 trillion in assets between them.

Not only is China less than 1/3rd of the way to becoming a mature economy, it hasn't even begun to invest in its military fully yet.

I think a lot of people in under american influence might rather have a chinese hegemony too. trump does seem more like a temporary tool to ensure the furtherance of this kike system than a real alternative.

Exactly.

>When you BTFO everyone so hard they stop responding

Nice.

You've never been to China have you?

america's gonna get dp'd by china and russia lmao

He's Chinese internet propaganda poster.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/50_Cent_Party
>she also stated that the 50 Cent Party monitors popular US websites, news sites and blogs and posts comments that advance Chinese governmental interests.[45]

I have. Every top-tier Chinese city, which are much more numerous than top and mid-tier US cities combined, is much more developed than the US. Every single large city has amazing infrastructure and public transport.

And again, nice fucking job replying to facts and statistics with a fucking rhetorical question. Why didn't your mother just abort you and save humanity the horror that is the shit that comes out of your mouth?

Fascinating. I was wondering why this thread sucked so hard.

>is much more developed than the US. Every single large city has amazing infrastructure and public transport.
So fucking painfully a Chinese propaganda.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organ_harvesting_from_Falun_Gong_practitioners_in_China

>As of 2016, this practice seems to have largely ceased

Do you even read the shit you post? Or do you just mindlessly parrot the things people post online that support your viewpoints? And I'm sure the last place China wants to spread propaganda is in Sup Forums, even your own link says it's only in China-based websites. Stop being retarded please. Do you want me to pay for you to attend kindergarten again? Missed the "How to not be retarded" class?

>four times the population of the US
>barely more billionaires than the US

Oi oi, chink. Quit shilling your shitty country, China has always been an unstable cesspool of a nation. One stern glance from Trump and the entire thing will come crashing down. If you've got an entire country based on exporting plastic tat to the west, going to war with your biggest customers is going to really screw with your bottom line.

>taiwan
>woman

needs to be nuked.

they are absolute subhumans, they piss in their buses and eat off the ground. worse than poo in loos. but that doesnt affect power

I've seen this same exact propaganda shilled before here

China Internet Defense Force exists I guess

>this practice seems to have largely ceased
This is awfully convenient for you 50 Cent Party members, isn't it?

>implying that the chinks don't have a massive bubble right now.

>Moving the goal posts
>We are above China in literally every metric!
>Gets proven we're not
>WAAA they're only SO LITTLE above us, why aren't they MUCH MORE ADVANCED WAAA FEED ME MAMA WAAA

We know your master Sun wrote that wat is the art of deception. We won't fall for it.

>You people really are fucking stupid aren't you.
Questions end with question marks, chimp chong. Maybe learn some basic grammar before calling people stupid?

>China
>Unstable

Nice try.

Out of the last 20 centuries, China had the largest GDP in the world of 18 out of those 20 centuries. The middle Kingdom is only returning to its rightful place in the world order.

Look at the jabs in the 80s. They were going to take over the world too.

France has more nukes than China
Japan has more aircraft carriers than China (despite Japan isn't legally allowed to have them)
American has more everything than China.

China is fucked.
The time to loot China has once come again, comrades.

Best China is best China

Tell us more, Senpai

US debt is just paper, a couple clicks and it can be gone if they want.

The US has better natural resources than China, the US still has better human resources than China, the US still has somewhat of a soul (although the kikes obviously haven't helped in that regard).

Maybe if China starts pumping out genetically engineered geniuses the balance will shift, but not for now.

>The middle Kingdom is only returning to its rightful place in the world order.
:^)

>What's his endgame?
nihilism

KEK

Well, I'm obviously smarter than all of you. I have read over 15 books on China. I know a lot. I just don't think you lot are worth my time at this point. Honestly, you sound exactly the same as a Reddit crowd. I guess we could say you are the same people, but whatever. I miss the old days of Sup Forums where we had critical thinking. Been here 7 years but never witnessed such a huge amount of close mindedness. I guess I'll be moving to 8ch or whatever.

All throughout history you've been either fucked by mongols, europeans, japs or your own countrymen. Perhaps if you're eyes weren't near closed, you might be able to see it.

WATASHI-WA DELEGATSU

China has natural resources called Africa, Australia and the Philippines.

Plz nuke us

>I guess I'll be moving to 8ch or whatever.

Please do. Thanks.

Taiwan was suppose to be our next Guam.

America didn't know at the time Chiang Kai Shek wouldn't get the fuck out after we let him take refuge.

Didn't know Taiwan had some hidden delegates

GDP ≠ Stability

Top kek lad. Mexico is ranked 15 in terms of GDP, would you call it a more stable country than Austria or Norway?

GDP correlates heavily with population. China has always had the world's largest population (along with India), so naturally its GDP was always amongst the highest.

Also India was ahead of China for most of history, so you're just plain wrong.

infogr.am/Share-of-world-GDP-throughout-history

Measuring a country's accomplishments or relevance by GDP is retarded.

>I have read over 15 books on China.
:^)

that pic was in my middle school textbook. cool.

>What's his endgame?
to suck off DAHNALD enough to secure the supreme court position

AMERICA GET OUT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Tldr

I don't reply to statistics autists. You lack any grasp of China's real life socioeconomic situation, you just sperg over numbers that have no real world anchoring.

China's economy is not self sustaining. It will never be self sustaining. It parasitizes the US economy as much as Mexico or Canada does, and has done well so far because investors have always been willing to bleed the US dry for personal benefit.

Now that personal accountability in the US is becoming a thing, and job removers are being ostracized and directly named, it will stop, and China will deflate very, very quickly once American production returns to even a quarter of what it once was.

>:^)

Move to california too. And succede pls.

Any parts of the world can sign up to be a state of the USA if they wanted too, they just need to vote in.

>China's bubble is gonna pop

>they're polluting their sea, land and air

>they have no living space

>hurrr durrr demographic crisis

>hurrrr muh military supremacy

When you have a population in that situation, war is the only outcome.

China is like a giant sausage filled so full of meat that the skin is about to burst.

Fucking weeb

China has very, very severe problems right now.

They tooled up to be the low cost manufacturer for the entire globe. They pulled a bunch of starving farmers into cities to work. People have no property rights in China. The environment sucks.

The currency is activly devalued, which is what drives their real-estate boom - people want to own something physical because cash long term is worthless. Even better is to buy something physical overseas - which is why the Chinese are blowing real-estate bubbles globally as money flees their economy.

The pulling of global manufacturing is resulting in populust movements and weakness in developed economies. We can't import the goods they can mfgr (global trade is in a massive slump), and we are willing to throw up trade barriers.

To keep the population 'happy' china is propping up massive state owned enterprises which manufacture things like concrete, steel, etc at a massive loss. These massive companies are beyond insolvent, yet the government can't easily close them for fear of uprisings.

I can go on, but China has way more problems than we do.

The US is successful not only because of our decaying industrial might (we still make a shit-load of stuff), but because of or legal, political, and absolutely world beating economic systems.

China has none of these things, and their ship is taking on water in a bad economic climate, and the people have zero faith in a corrupt government.

I personally expect China to incite a conflict with the US, just to take the political pressure off of the Communist Party, particularly after we impose trade protections, because then they will feel they have nothing to lose.

They will be wrong.

How many Donald Trumps does each country have exactly?

You're right.

Its fucking shit for us.

All the more reason for us to take some living space for ourselves and sail the shining seas.

This

>B: Potentially the largest economy in the world, right across the fucking border, have ideological similarities with, and share a common rival with?

Which hasn't won any conflict it's been involved in since 400 years ago (including the time they invaded Vietnam), who cannot feed its population without trade with American allies (in particular Australia, which exports enormous amounts of food to China), who are wholly reliant of American allies to prop up every aspect of their economy.

In a War against America, China devolves into a starving failed state within 3 months. China only has an extremely small amount of arable lands relative to population due to how mountainous it is.

China and the chinese people are shit. We should be openly condemning the entire country while in the same breath praising Japan and Taiwan for being slightly less subhuman

>>China has four of the world's five largest banks, with over $12 trillion in assets between them.

This one is just funny. If you hold a loan to a bankrupt entity, that shows up as an asset on your books.

Only when you recognize the asset is worthless does it become a liability.

They may have big banks, but the paper they hold is worthless.

>In a War against America, China devolves into a starving failed state within 3 months. China only has an extremely small amount of arable lands relative to population due to how mountainous it is.

Dont be so naive fat boy.

Your average Chinese is far more adaptable and able to widthstand hardship better than your average fat american.

This is what passes for cooking oil in China. Gutter oil is oil recovered from the sewers and filtered for restaurant use. Pajeet can't poo in loo, but the fucking Chinese literally eat out of the loo.

Your average Chinese is a 5'3, nearsighted asthmatic.

youtube.com/watch?v=vp92BlLLVEI

/Yawn

Seriously. This is just Trump playing hard ball to get them to stop manipulating their currency and to get a better deal. Trump knows how to hit low and where to apply leverage.

This is nothing but business and negotiations.

Also, Sup Forums knows nothing about China, so shut the fuck about China unless you've actually been .

Why not just come back to us? We'll keep the ceaseless chink of your back.