Which country would you rather be born in; Liberia or North Korea?

Which country would you rather be born in; Liberia or North Korea?

Which do you think is worse, or which country do you think is the worst of all on Earth?

No meme replies plixplox

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/102051605
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'd prefer Liberia because I could possibly survive outside the densely populated areas and the government is too incompetent to pose a threat.

North Korea's authoritarian government is too scary for someone like me- I just don't act or talk normal enough ._.

Liberia for the freedom

at least there are qts in best korea. i'm not trying to be flippant, i'm actually kind of stumped; so i'll just pick the place with the prettier girls.

North Korea.
>nationalistic
>homogeneous society
>stronk

DPRK

Being born in Liberia also would mean you're black.

NK. Because even though I could be shot for shitting in the wrong way, it's better than being black.

NORTH KOREA

North Korea.

North Korea because they will have free trade zones soon at tge chinese border and you can smoke pot. Also the crime rate is next to zero

At least in an African shithole I could potentially develop something that resembles an independent thought. It might be more dangerous there, but in some way it's still more dignified to be honest. I'd rather exist in a dangerous, chaotic barbarian environment than under safer and slightly higher living standards but with complete brainwashing and thought control.

drc and car are much worse than liberia atm

North Korea of course, choosing between being east asian or being a nigger is not a choice

>implying you'd have the intelligence

The chances are if you don't hold any position of importance in society the government probably isn't going to spend a lot of time thinking about you.

assuming i stay white i'd choose the niggerland. at least i can work to leave eventually.
NK means living there for life, no thanks

So the main reason the majority here don't want to be born in Liberia is because it also entails (most probably) being black?

What if you were not born black in Liberia, but instead , for whatever reason abandoned by your parents to live in Liberia with black step-parents. Does this complicate the decision?

The government might fall during your lifetime.

that would probably make it worse. you'd be singled out. i don't know much about liberia, just making assumptions based on the rest of africa.

If we can pick whatever race, then Liberia as a Jew so I could start the subversion process and take it over with a close-knit cabal of a couple of my financial associates. The country would "economically succeed" and I'd make a killing

North Korea. It's like living in the rural 18th anyways.
Liberia looks like hellhole where you need to dodge the local cocaine crazy warlord to grow yams.

>Independent thought
You mean being influenced by the spin of events of people who you never met, never researched seriously, and most of the times are in reality the opposite of what they make you believe they are.

Oh yeah, enjoy your freedom.

I'd take North Korea. Propaganda is propaganda everywhere in the world. It is necessary as part of our education and daily life whether you like it or not.
Trust me that niggers, rampant crime and belief of witchery are much much worse.

Germany is like a mix of both counries at the moment.

>Africans
>thinking

pick one mate

North Korea's probably alright actually.
It's just that the US government and the (((media))) have a vested interest in claiming it's a third-world hellhole (namely "REEEEE it's not under US-Zog control").

Whereas the (((media))) has a vested interest in claiming that Liberia is great (namely "blacks are just as intelligent as you goy"), but everyone still thinks it's a shithole, so it's probably even worse than you think.

>thought
huh?

>Better 100 years of tyranny than a day of anarchy.

Liberia < Best Korea

Liberia since I can always catch a free boat ride to Germany and get me some free aryan pussy.

North Korea, no niggers and I'd have a huge penis on average

what puzzles me the most is:
>world ranking #39

You are going to be born Korean, though.

Liberia seems more free. Any country where I can eat a man is alright by me. Norks rarely have meat at all, much less apex predator meat.

Easily NK. Their school system has lots of standardized testing to try and identify smart kids. I used to be a smart kid. If I were a dumb kid, maybe not, since I'd probably end up dead in a coal mine explosion or something.

Live in a small farming village with a close knit community and life long family friends.

Sounds horrible.

You shouldnt, liberia is significantly worse than your average african shithole. Maybe behind C.A.R, south sudan and the Congo.

It was more about the dick size thing.
That is, he won't get to keep his current dick.

Liberia, 100% I wish I could have been a boy soldier and gotten a jump start on military training for when the Jews get belligerent.

Hmm well at least I wont be a nigger

NK bc at least im not black

nork > nigger

North Korea. Look at this at least Pyongyang looks like a normal city and not a hive of cannibals

vimeo.com/102051605

this. Holy crap.