Remove Plato, Descartes from syllabus because they are white! - Top London Unis

telegraph.co.uk/education/2017/01/08/university-students-demand-philosophers-including-plato-kant/?WT.mc_id=tmg_share_tw

University students demand philosophers such as Plato and Kant are removed from syllabus because they are white

And it's not just SOAS as it says in the article, it's University College London too (top 10 world uni)

>tfw go to King's
>tfw it's only a matter of time before the cancer spreads across London

Let them do it. It will kill their university. It will just create Starbucks employees with racist views. I don't give a shit.

Their rhetoric only has only conclusion - exclude whites from the university. It will become an ideological echo chamber (more so than it is now) which will focus on ideological purity tests rather than education and research.

The SOAS is already synonymous with insane SJWism, let them crumble further. Woe to any educational institution that embraces this madness.

More like we WUZ kings, amirite?

I don't really mind. Dindus don't deserve to learn real philosophy, they couldn't appreciate it anyways.

No you idiot. Education should not be propagandized. Are you mad?

You may not be familar with SOAS, it IS a propaganda hive. No one takes it seriously. It had an illustrious history but its now just a shitty uni that sits on past glories, fading further and further into obscurity.

I do think they should have their funding cut and just let them die a death in the market.

Jews are really starting to get on my nerves

No, a school should properly educate and not brainwash. You ruin lives doing what you propose. You also directly weaken your own position by feeding the enemy new recruits. You are an idiot. Kys

>African philosophers

I swear to god, the day world ends, i'll enjoy killing every single one of these fucks.

Forever Awaken from this sleeping dream!

>Greeks
>white

AHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHhH

They seriously need to die.

We are on the same side, but I think corralling idiot middle class whiners into a shite university where they willfully want to be brainwashed is not the worst thing. There is no market for these people outside of their own echo chamber. Where do they go? Writing blogs for shitty media outlets that people believe less and less? These people are cancer and everyday are being shown to be such.

The real fight for education is not in cleaning up meme degrees but in primary and secondary education. You need to teach children mathematics, history, language and the ability to think. You cannot fix that in university, despite what governments seem to think.

The people signing up for these bs courses are already fucked. There is no point trying to 'save' them. You have to work on the children and ensure they grow up with values over 18 years to become functional adults. This is not fixed with a 3 year meme degree.

Where do you think SJWs are most effective, in the unis or in primary/secondary education? Spoiler: its the latter.

Learn2read fucking mongo. He's already saying it's a rotting corpse. Stop putting words in his mouth

So...

What philosophers exactly will they be replacing them with?

Asian ones?

I mean, fortune cookie one liners are gonna be all the philosophy left.

That's right, goyim. Remove white philosophers from the premises and embrace the thought patterns of the niggers and Muslim. That way we can rule over you without having to go through all these complex schemes.

So sad. Plato was bright! Who defines plato as white? Just as isis destroys artifacts with important knowledge that denies islam, they will do whatever to hide the truth...

>united kingdom
>kingdom
toplmao
you cunts ceased being a kingdom long ago

"Bros before hos" is probably the greatest contribution Africans have made to philosophy

Are there even any british people left at those universities?

>SOAS
>Top

I highly doubt that any of those """POCS""" are capable of understanding either Plato or Kant.

>greeks
>white

We need to start our own Lyceum. Well, I guess we did already. Now we just need to get more people to come here again after the election fervor dies down and the CIA and FBI quit using our board for their dumb campaigns.

>Dad is greek and sandnigger-coloured
>Mum was greek and white
>Brother is yellowish
>I'm pale and some of my blue vains are visible
>All the tourists that I've seen are red

Race colour is a lie! Seriously though, with all those traitors and brainwashed mongoloids that every western society is being devoured by, I don't think colour is a sound criteria for determining worth or intelligence anymore.

>class, this semester we will be studying the writings of Witch Doctor Uumgataa blip-guuerra, who is most famous for popularizing raping adult crocodiles in order to cure fertility issues.

>Be Brit
>Step out of house
>Instantly teleported to Pakistan
Such are the technological marvels of the UKaliphate...

what a pack of Kants

Then they should study in African/Asian university

Better than stepping across your border and being there Rajesh.

the current university system is a ticking timebomb that will destroy our culture with its stidents and our economy with their debt

Fuck you, and your pathetic penal colony. Go share a sheep with your NZ brothers, useless cunt. Then drown yourself.

It already is, and has for some time.

School is about basic cultural achievements of a society like calculating and reading, and about 65% indoctrination. Anything else is a dream not worth dreaming.

Lmao is there a more easy to infuriate nationality than Indians? You think what you say is actually offensive meanwhile its daily banter for Australians. However for Indians all you have to do is mention Curry or public defecation and you shitskins lose your fucking minds (what little minds you have).

Can't handle the bantz pajeet

>University students
>London

The student union at the School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS) insists that when studying philosophy “the majority of philosophers on our courses” should be from Africa and Asia.

Do it, remove them I don't give a phuck.

u mad at us we intellectuals u not bro haha india superpower soon dude you finished