Reminder that the Bogatyr (slavic warriors) were more based than muh vikangz

Reminder that the Bogatyr (slavic warriors) were more based than muh vikangz.

Other urls found in this thread:

nordicestonia.com/nordic/estonian-vikings/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salme_ships
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/CG9mbJDPt5HY-M47qTDN5g/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/VWl95lLDHKperszw9rksSQ/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bogdanov?

Why do you have to mention your inferiority complex to Vikings then?

Bog means God in Polish, and probably other Slavic languages. Slavic Gods had bog in the name (Dažbog, Stribog, Svarog are some). Bogatyrs were probably the early equivalent of crusaders.

Because Sup Forums is always about muh vikangz and doesn't know anything else.

it's not hard to be better than snownigger raiders

if they are more based then why did they get cucked by mogol-tatars?

Every other warrior was more based than the vikingz.
Vikingz were pleb tier looters, niggers of the ancient world.

Why do you care so much? I mean, how cucked do you have to be to make a thread with the single focus of shitting on another white culture?

Relax Bjorn, it's just a bit of friendly banter.

Oh, I get it. SJW raid. Divide and conquer and all that.

anglo, french and germans were superior to everyone else if you want to play that game

>calling vikings for what they are is social justice

Is this who THE wit her 3 people are modeled after? Or are the polish cucks that made an entire game about nordics

bogatyr is a turco-mongol word

In numbers

nice divide and conquer, m8
let's have another thread now where we hate anglos, then slavs, then germanic people, and then we make fun of you, town rapists

I know it might be an inconvenient truth, but you must be prepared to accept it.
This is the path to enlightenment.

You're either a cuck or an SJW. Either way, you're pathetic.

>wit her 3
what's this, an attempt of clinton to gain support in poland?

At the time when Mongols were at their highest peak, nobody could have defeated them, they were technology superior in warfare with ranges cavalry. They could have conquered the whole of Europe, if it wasn't for all the deep forrests that made it impossible for horses to graze, and the in fighting that occurred within the Mongol hierarchy.

No I'm just letting Sup Forums know more about European history. Are you American by any chance? Because you can't handle a bit of bantz.

bagatur/bahadur?

If you truly consider yourself red-pilled, you must accept all truth, not just the one that makes you feel better.
Life is not as you imagine it.

True

aw did i touch a nerve?
vikings were shit warriors, you don't need to be a liberal to see that

The Chinese and Mongols were superior to everyone else at one point. The Chinese had a real civilization, while European were hut niggers. What's your point?

I don't doubt that, I just hate that you felt the need to make a separate thread for dividing white people further

Being a cuck isn't the same as banter, you submissive faggot.

LONG LIVE RADOVID

>slavic warriors are better than germanic warriors
>truth
No argument there. Go fuck yourself

No disagreement there, but Horses came from Eastern Europe and spread to the middle east and Asia by nomadic slavs.

>The Chinese had a real civilization, while European were hut niggers
gr8 b8 m8

Top Kek

It's just sad to see a European have so little respect for his brothers. You're a pathetic disgrace to Italy and your Roman ancestors.

How am I being a cuck?

I didn't make it to divide people. This is how Sup Forums works, you make a provocative tittle to get people in the thread.

>At the time when any super power were at their highest peak, nobody could have defeated them

HOLY SHIT NO FUCKING WAY

respect?
respect for who?
for those monsters that defiled monasteries?
that attacked innocent people and burned down places filled with classical manuscripts?
they are not my brothers, and believe me, my ancestors would have hated them too, FAR more than i do

slavs are not white, white people don't care the smallest bit about slavic culture or language either outside of le tracksuits and remove kebab--a fucking balkan meme

end this faggotry

I thought you balts weren't Slavic? Have I been memed?

And yeah, slavic warriors are much better than Germanic ones. Which is why Slavs have never achieved anything outside of constantly getting your shit pushed in by your neighbors.

so do you hate all germans tho?

You know that over the past few months, there have been dedicated raids on Sup Forums in order to create division between various European cultures, particularly between the north and the south. Despite this, you start a thread dedicated to shitposting and further driving a wedge between Europeans. You're either an SJW troll or an easily manipulated cuck.

Bruh, the Chinese had a civilization like 3 thousand years before Charlamagne.

you're missing out on a lot of cool shit

I'll admit swedes or scandis however you want to say are of better quality. But at the same time your environment selects for that so it's not uprising.

The Chinese are under the boot of European civilization all throughout European history except through a few brief moments. Mongols did have a nice one-hit wonder strategy though.

Also i'm clearly talking about that time period. The Romans are superior in other periods.

not all germanics, only muh vikings and shit

bruh, so did the greeks

And you're a paranoid cuck that can't handle a bit baiting and banting. Anyone that has their opinion changed about a particular European group by a thread like this is a fucking idiot.

If the Kebab can remove the Merchant, and the Slav can remove the Kebab, then only one people have historically been able to remove the Slav.

You do realize that the Romans nailed Jesus Christ to a cross and killed him, right? Or that you raped and pillaged the various people you conquered. Hell, at the height of your civilization, Rome wasn't even Christian. You persecuted them far worse than the vikings ever did.

Grow up.

Kek at the Finnish flag

Why were early slavs so comfy?

and kebab

you are not memed, we are not slavic, estonia is finno-ugric, and we had vikings too

nordicestonia.com/nordic/estonian-vikings/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salme_ships

Greeks are a tiny part of Europe.

You think Sup Forums needs more bait threads, you faggot? 90% of the threads on this board are started with shitposting, and we sure as fuck don't need more infighting.
This has nothing to do with banter.

Divide and conquer what? The false nordist superiority complex that is built upon the insecurities of stormfront level manchildren? Good. Also is it divide and conquer to say Slavs linguistically are much more closer to the ancient Aryans than other european ethno linguistic groups? HHHhhhhhhmmmmmmm........?

Have I uttered the unutterable?

you see sven, there is a tiny bit of a difference between the romans and your snownigger ancestors, while you were fucking trees and eating mud we were building statues of marble and teaching foreign peoples how to behave

We've had the schism over the Iron curtain and communism. Now that that's over, and so are the turbulent 90's, they're starting to come out of "gulags and gopniks", and back into things like beautiful ice-blonde girls in white and red folk outfits, and culture that survived in a sort of time capsule under the communist stagnation, as opposed to European culture's destruction and reformation into modernity, after the second world war.

well done brother

They were swallowed whole by the Chinese though.

Russia was established by swedes.

kiitos, suomalainen

does that dimish the achievement?
no, it doesn't, greek civilization was superior to chinese civilization even during the bronze age.
not to mention that china remained pretty much stagnating for hundreds of years while Europe went above and beyond anything anyone else ever did, so please, lee, don't.

To me slavic warrior is like southern european warrior. They have no real courage.

>we were building statues of marble and teaching foreign peoples how to behave
It's sad that such a proud people could spawn a sad cunt like you.

>*sips tea*
Why do you type like a sheboon on twitter, cuck? Thank God Sup Forums doesn't have emotes.

genghis died, they had to get back to their steppes no khan was worthy on owning that much land anyway, think of genghis khan as a succesful hitler for that people.

>southern europeans have no real courage

>what are hoplites
>what are legionaries
>what are crusaders
>what are conquistadores
just to name a few

No it doesn't, but my statement that Europeans were hut niggers while China was a civilization is true. Most were.

nope

vikangz tried to take over Novgorod territory and got their asses kicked
slavs wanted to establish one king to rule over them but they couldnt decide since at constant war
invited rurik because he wouldnt prefer any of the lords over the other

if your ancestors had as much damage control as you do now maybe they could have won some battles

a civilization that lived in hutts as well, by the year 1000 Italy had stone houses and developed cities as well thanks to the greeks and the etruscans

Well too bad white people will be removed also just because of posts like this

we'll even help the kebabs and backstab them later

>if your ancestors had as much damage control as you do now maybe they could have won some battles
This doesn't even mean anything.

WE

Rome copied the Greeks in everything, you didn't have to do much, just change the names.
And guess who the Greeks had to thank for their development...

>DAS LITE MY CHILDLEN, IT WAS US THE CHINESE WHO BLOUGHT CHIVILIZASHION TO THE BALBARIAN GLEEKS
is that what you're trying to say?

Nobody can truly remove slav

it's like trying to remove the chinks, you're bound to become one of them

>if you give credit to the chinks, you must be a chink

I'm serious. You know some years ago I got banned from stormfront for "attacking white minorities" for mentioning German crimes against civilians in the east. Apparently the retarded mods consider themselves a select elect white minority I guess since I didn't directly attack any nation.

So you think I'm a cuck because you're afraid to come face to face with reality? Face it my race mixed friend, we're both race mixed. Deal with it.

"The country east of the Tanaquisl in Asia was called Asaland, or
Asaheim, and the chief city in that land was called Asgaard. In
that city was a chief called Odin, and it was a great place for
sacrifice. It was the custom there that twelve temple priests
should both direct the sacrifices, and also judge the people.
They were called Diar, or Drotner, and all the people served and
obeyed them. Odin was a great and very far-travelled warrior,
who conquered many kingdoms, and so successful was he that in
every battle the victory was on his side. It was the belief of
his people that victory belonged to him in every battle. It was
his custom when he sent his men into battle, or on any
expedition, that he first laid his hand upon their heads, and
called down a blessing upon them; and then they believed their
undertaking would be successful. His people also were
accustomed, whenever they fell into danger by land or sea, to
call upon his name; and they thought that always they got comfort
and aid by it, for where he was they thought help was near.
Often he went away so far that he passed many seasons on his
journeys."
"Asgard, he conjectures, is the home of the Æsir (singular Ás) in As-ia, making a folk etymological connection between the three "As-"; that is, the Æsir were "men of Asia", not gods, who moved from Asia to the north and some of which intermarried with the peoples already there. Snorri's interpretation of the 13th century foreshadows 20th-century views of Indo-European migration from the east."

I figured you were a perpetually insecure cuck. A huge chunk of your posts on Sup Forums revolve around being defensive about Italy, and attacking any other European culture that's mentioned.

This is some of the most pathetic shit I've seen on Sup Forums.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/CG9mbJDPt5HY-M47qTDN5g/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/VWl95lLDHKperszw9rksSQ/

If China is so great why are you in Britain Chang?

>Believing jesus existed
Kek

I'm not Chinese, you retard.

bwahahahahah are you literally THAT autistic?
sheeit man, this is reddit level, go ahead, do a research on this picture as well and divert from the argument by attacking me, this is too hilarious

>t. Chang 3 inch dick.

I get that you have some kind of weird boner for slavs, but I'll tell ya that people take a lot of pride in their warriors of the old, and you are going to do damage to their sense of pride and honour if you keep pushing the narrative that vikings are evil murderer rapists

I don't hate you and I don't intend to fight you over this, I just think you are slightly delusional if you keep going at vikings for being bad people, while there are so much more important stuff in the world that deserves your attention

>thinks I'm going to keep falling for the bait

Every warrior group were basically rapists back then.

You're going to take the speculations of Snorre as gospel? He thought Asgard was Troy for fuck's sake.

Kek a true european would not call fellow europeans or their history niggers/nigger tier.
Only a chinese piece of shit would defend china and their pleb tier history.
Fuck off back to china Chang.

Just showing a pattern that you're an insecure cuck who spends all his time on Sup Forums talking down other Europeans, while bragging about Roman history. You must have nothing else in your life, if your base your entire identity around the past glories of a people who would have shunned you.

>pol is muh vikangz?
since when?

He fell for the divide and conquer bullshit. Just ignore him.

>getting this booty blasted because the Chinese were superior to us at one point in terms of material development

The middle east had real civilizations while most of Europe were hut niggers. I just mentioned China as the first placr that came to mind. So am I a middle eastern shitskin now? Top kek, you paranoid retard.

i've never seen a snownigger project his insecurities so hard, what is that speaks?
is it envy?
is it hate?
is it autism?
or are you just butthurt about the fact that "muh stronk viking pagans" were just little raiders that nobody took seriously?
but sure, keep attacking me, i'm sure that it will magically turn europe's biggest failure into something better.
face it, your ancestors will never be as good as the romans, as good as the greeks, as good as the french, as good as the anglos, as good as the spaniards, as good as the germans, as good as the slavs, norse are europe's shame.
deal with it and stop being such a child.

I wasn't pushing the "narrative that vikings are evil murderer rapists" agenda lmao.