Jeb! Refuses To Join Family At Inauguration

dailycaller.com/2017/01/05/jeb-refuses-to-join-family-at-inauguration/?utm_campaign=atdailycaller&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social
Jeb!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7VcqSjXMhbQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I miss Jeb! memes lads

Jeb's suffered enough

Sore loser. What a surprise.

He will be crying like the cuck he is. lol

He has integrity. Same can't be said for his family, supporting a man that insulted Jeb and his senpai.

Id do the same

Going is a cuck move

Even Jeb himself looks like a Mexican, no wonder he married a wetback.

Bibulus.

I DON'T FEEL A THING

He's been accumulating energy for since he lost the primaries to make this announcement.
Sauce?

It's from the series "The Strain" - first season.

I don't blame him, attending would probably drain his low energy reserves to the point of total depletion.

Jeb! 2020

>I'm eagerly awaiting already.

>the fact of the matter is, Donald, you're not gonna insult your way to the White House!

Jeb!'s not joining them at someone else's inauguration because other people need to join Jeb! at Jeb!'s inauguration!
SLOW AND STEADY

>I'M GETTING REPORTS THAT JEB IS SURGING

>I miss Jeb! memes lads

Why does a series about vampires in new york has nazis hanging jews?

>not posting the webm

I wonder what Nazis would've actually done for a Jewess that attractive. I would have made her my personal sex slave, or maybe given her for the men to enjoy. It would've been such a huge waste to just hang her, so surely not even Nazis would have done that. What movie is this from?

youtube.com/watch?v=7VcqSjXMhbQ
best thing this entire election

I would be friends with Jeb!

That's all my jebs

I really hope this happens, if he is going to an hero it will be that day and the fact he's not going with his family really points to this.

You do know that having any kind of relationship/touching a jew was an offence?

contrary to what you think nazis were not some kind of cool sexy bdsm enslavers, but corrupt bureaucrats. depending on era, she could have bought freedom if she had enough money (1933-1939), sent to concentration camp (1938 to 1945), sent to a ghetto (1938-1945), or sent to an extermination camp (1942-1945)

>nazis were not some kind of cool sexy bdsm enslavers
So you're saying this has not been tried yet?

>She should be running

God bless Trump

wow, your jebs are shit. let me hit you with a rare jeb.

getting an Elliot Rodger vibe from Jeb here

wow. jeb looks pretty cool in that image.

Jeb reminds me of that gay dude from Game of Thrones, the kind of guy who'd probably do good things with power, but assholes with more charisma than him will always win out in the end and he'll never be king.

He's always had outstanding hair.

He's not going because he still thinks he can win this one.

Just!

On his way to shoot John Lennon.

Ok, so Jeb! got all those millions ploughed in to his effort at the very start.
Did NOBODY involved in the process ever stop to actually talk to him and realise that he was a no hope candidate?
He's the embodiment of a system that has grown so sure that it can simply tell the public what to think that they can run a literal cabbage tier autist for president just so they can have a puppet puppet in office.

Maybe the Bush family still has some influence, so they gave him a few million to get some favors later on.

Oh shit. How did it happen then?

Someone post the school shooting Yeb vid.

Mfw bush mamma hugs Trump and calls him his favorite son

Proud cuck

>mfw

kek.

>Extermination camps
>real

i'm sure there are plenty of people who owe the bush crime family syndicate a favor or two. his father is a former director of the CIA and 1 term president, his brother a two term president - all he has to do is a pick a direction to start pulling strings from and a pot of gold will follow.

Let's give 2017 the 2016 treatment.
Help us winning the election in Germany.
/AfD/ General

You all failed to recognize the true essence of the Force

Now you pay the price

out of context.

It's a flashback. One of the leader of the vampires is/was a Nazi.

"Low energy sore loser Jeb Bush doesn't want to go to my inauguration. Sad!"

Jeb! has inside information that the secret service let him in on and doesn't want to go to your inauguration. Glad!

Makes my tinker totter

Low energy desu senpai

Same here. If there's any politician an average person could be friends with, I think it'd be Jeb Bush. Plus I feel really bad for him after this election tbqh.

I was always a Trump supporter, but I figure a friendship with him would last 2 minutes and consist entirely of me trying to tell him about Sup Forums and him screaming at me until I start crying for wasting his time. ):

but the rest of his family is going? wow, jeb really is a coward. sad!

> bullying the weak

Stay classy, Sup Forums.

Why do I have to be reminded of this guaclord every single day

what exactly is your definition of "weak"? because by all standards, jeb is wielding more power just by having the last name bush than 99% of planet earth. did you really fall for the (((poor jeb))) meme? you poor child.

> he really believes that

Is he /Ourguy/?

Maybe he send some turtle surrogates

he didn't go to his dads. he didn't go to either of his bros. what the fuck is he doing? fucking dwarfs in mexico?

>he replied from slovenia

I sometimes wonder if he would have killed himself if he had lost to Hilary and that became all he was known for.

Jeb was a mess

No. Just like rOmnney, his job was to secure the republican nomination, then lose to the Democrat. Then slide into obscurity like Romney after losing.

Both Romney and Jeb are wealthy NWO establishment cucks, so fulfilling their function (lose) doesn't hurt, and then they continue with their super wealthy lifestyle doing whatever.

Jeb! will be having his own Presidential Inaugaration just down the street for principled conservatives who want a President with a proven record.

Jeb is still assblasted lmao

he probably doesn't want to get roasted again. trump will probably make a comment about his absence instead and call him weak. kek

Good
I dont want to see him kissing goblins, appreciating goblins, in bed with a goblin.

Goblin babies

STOP EATING GUACAMOLE

Did jeb marry a teenage mutant ninja turtle™?

First Cruz now Yeb!. Trump sure causes sore bottoms

>He's been accumulating energy for since he lost the primaries to make this announcement.
kek

>trump only one term
>bernie has two

top laff

Jeb... had a hard life. He needs time to rest.

>tfw you realize Jeb was the beta uprising and it failed

Beta pride world wide.

That's because he'll be the one getting inaugurated
>January 18th, 2017
>FBI announces with 100% certainty that Obama birth certificate was forged
>he was born in Kenya therefore he was never actually president
>Obama is put in handcuffs and dragged away
>The last real president (and therefore true current president) steps in, George W. Bush
>uses executive order to appoint his brother Jeb as new president to be inaugurated the next day
>anyone who protests is branded a terrorist and sent to Guantanamo

If you had good connections, beeing a jew was not a problem. Scientists could unjew you by saying you did not inherit jewish traits or there would be other ways to get an exception.

However you really needed to know the right people for that.

Wrong.

Guactonomo

kek

Йeб!

>human rights groups to determine if 'sunday funday' is an unlawful interrogation technique

>Holding it the wrong way around

Triggered.