The mask has come off. Leftards are now telling us what they really think of middle-class white America

The mask has come off. Leftards are now telling us what they really think of middle-class white America

>Tech Founder: Middle America Is Too ‘Violent, Stupid And Racist’ For New Jobs

>One Silicon Valley executive had a few choice words to describe Americans living in the heart of the nation, and they were not flattering. Melinda Byerley, MBA and founder of Timeshare CMO, a Silicon Valley-based tech start-up, tweeted out Saturday afternoon describing what middle America could do to “get more jobs in their area.”

>Byerley says that the first thing those in middle America need to realize is that “no educated person wants to live in a shithole with stupid people.” Particularly, in a “shithole” filled with people who are “violent, racist, and/or misogynistic.” In Byerley’s opinion, “big corporations,” do not consider moving to the heart of America because “those towns have nothing going for them.”

>The MBA claims that “we,” the educated people, like herself, “would like to live a more rural lifestyle,” but they “won’t sacrifice tolerance or diversity to do so.” Especially, these folks do not want to live in “states where the majority of residents are voting for things against their own interests,” solely, because these voters “don’t want brown people to thrive.”

dailycaller.com/2017/01/08/tech-company-founder-middle-america-is-a-shthole-filled-with-stupid-people/

Other urls found in this thread:

innovationfiles.org/government-support-actually-integral-to-silicon-valleys-development/
youtu.be/nKeFkpNaeig
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Always the same haircut and that same dumb look on their face

Perhaps there's some truth behind liberalism being a disease.

Or maybe some form of parasite.

He's right.

Only rural and suburban retards voted for Trump

All city people voted for Hillary

same problem glasses, too.

what a dumb liberal bitch, what does she even know about rural lifestyle? nothing, she wouldn't last a day in small town or a village

KEKK

>Libs actually believe that rural red areas NEED transgender scat fetishist apps to start in their areas instead of actual industries
(((OY VEY)))
typical kike bitch

Shittest meme on Sup Forums desu senpai

POO

>transgender scat fetishist apps

there are tons of brown people in middle america these days.

the left just hasn't been there in 20 years and doesn't realize it's not exactly the same as it was in 1996.

Those glasses are like Gary Larsen's far side cartoons

>middle america has vastly lower crime rates per person than giant coastal cities
>middle america has vastly lower hate crimes per person than giant coastal cities
>people in middle america try to live within their means and vote for their own self interests

YEAH MIDDLE AMERICA SURE IS VIOLENT, RACIST AND IGNORANT

YOU'RE FUCKING A WHITE MALE !@!@@!#@!!

How does this thing not realize that the entire appeal of "rural" is that you don't actually have to deal with neighbors all the time? Racist or not, you just don't need to deal with them because they aren't 2 feet away from your windows at all times.

>tfw I wear large glasses

I just like to have as much of my view in focus as possible. Oh well, it's not like I go out and anyone sees them anyway.

right, except there they are worn by older, fat women ... er, wait ...

a minute of digging and turned up the expected sexist feminist crap. Imagine the hoo hah if a company had a no women allowed policy.

I wonder how long those businesses will last

How do these people make these articles and not realize the blatant sexism? I just don't understand how it isn't glaringly obvious.
>I think things are better when one sex isn't allowed to be around us!
>It's not sexist, though, because I said it about men
It just makes no goddamn sense.

>no educated person wants to live in a shithole with stupid people
>lives in Bay Area, which is packed with violent stupid people living in shitholes

I just came back from the Bay for Christmas and this kike bitch is fucking retarded

A woman only workspace? It would turn into a catfight in hours, my girlfriends words not mine

Problem glasses have specific angle, look closely

This is all true, though.
If flyover country really wanted economic growth, they could just attract jobs by attracting modern technology. But what do they do instead?
>Muh coal jobs
>muh lumber jobs
>I dont want to go back to school and learn how to program
Then they vote Trump thinking he'll magically fix it. It's all true. Hillary won the parts of the country who economically produce more than 65% of our GDP.

Fucking learn. Jobs are leaving and you guys are far too bigoted for anyone to want to live around you. Republican economics obviously doesnt work well in red states, fucking figure it out.

>lives in Bay Area, which is packed with violent stupid people living in shitholes

Lets ignore the fact that violence is also in rural areas. List of areas of the Bay Area that are "shitholes". I'm waiting.

Flyover country refuses to embrace the future of technology and then get pissy when their jobs become obsolete.

>Leftards are now telling us what they really think of middle-class white America

The DC elite on the right did the same thing months ago.

0/10, you need subtlety.

Exactly.
Look at all the stupid states trying to obstruct green energy jobs, make it difficult for Telsa to sell cars, crying about possible automated driving.

Meanwhile, California is just soaking in all that money and regulation. Texas gets a couple of breadcrumbs and thinks its hot shit.

>no women allowd is the new trend in...

sounds sexist but progressive

lmao implying I want that wretched faggot wildebeest in my state

They are not happy until there is only poor people dependent on government programs and ultra-rich.

Oakland, Chinatown, everything but the upper floors the towers above the financial district in San Francisco.

RARE

I bet your dad never embraced you.

Really, no one in rural areas gives much of a fuck about anything other than if you want to take their guns.

That's it.

They're also far more peaceful than inner cities, so I have no idea what the dumb bitch in the OP is talking about.

ohhhhhhh

vaginal jew is butthurt because middle-class white goyims doesnt obey.

I bet she got to where she is through affirmative action and having a vagina like just about every woman in tech. Now she turns around and shits on the source of all her money. Where do you think those geeky little white dudes who work in tech come from? They certainly aren't all born in Commiefornia.

Literally half. The Tenderloin is the point of no return in SF

Thank God I left that place

LEAF

the reason why middle america does not get as many new jobs as the coasts is due to the free trade globalization of the economy

areas further away from a border become less desirable if your goal is to export shit

it isn't because these people have different cultural values than the liberals on the coasts

That's not true. I live in the (dead) center of the country and there's like an 80/20 ratio of normies/rednecks. You can teach a normie just about anything and he'll learn it to survive.

In Saint Louis you can very often spot a coastal person by their vocabulary, not their accent. They care less about talking to you and more that they're the ones talking.

Middle America is central region of US between east and west coast,not Middle class.

Rural areas are far more peaceful than cities. There's violence everywhere, but cities are where it clusters.

So, the bitch in the OP doesn't make sense.

>the future of technology lies with bitchy feminists specializing in google analytics

how to find the social science major whose only experience with silicon valley is reading ars technica articles.

California is damn near bankrupt. Your perception of wealth in the bay area is a bit too optimistic to be realistic. Go to San Fransisco. It's a collection of sodomites, homeless people, and homeless sodomites. The rich there are very rich, but the average person cannot afford bread without assistance.

>Oakland
So I should want to live in a shitty red state over this?

Why do you come to Sup Forums? It's because discriminating against out groups feels awesome. It's only natural.

The only difference is that leftists are under the illusion that they are above this kind of behavior, when in reality they are more egregious offenders on average than run of the mill bigots.

>Ignores that most homocides are in the South, not the cities (besides Detroit and Chicago)

Haha Jesus christ. When did the left decide to so thoroughly betray its working class roots? And when did the right become the voice of the downtrodden? A I living in some bizzaro universe?

We're smart enough to farm, right?
We're smart enough to send food to the rest of the country, right?

Sounds like she's describing jigaboos desu. How do these people live in cities and not realize this inversion?

You value not being robbed.

> most of the south is 50% black
> 90% of the murders in the south are black on black crime

nice try mohhamed

List it, then.

Rural areas mean outside of inner cities. The cities in the South are violent just like the cities in the North.

Trump lied

There are no jobs

LOL, no go ahead Frenchie.

Here is a picture of the sun. Looks nice from a distance. If you got closer, you'd see that it is not suitable to raise children there.

Rare

>Cali is bankrupt meme
Man, you rightwingers have been saying that since 2000. Its never been true, it's not true now, and California is far faster in economic growth than any other fucking state.

And at least, with that debt they do have, they're getting a bullet train for it.

>no educated person wants to live in a shithole with stupid people.

Then why does she live in California?

I take pride in the fact that I don't have a Californian accent. They all sound like faggots.

Oh yay! A dozen major stockholders distorting the mean.

>would like to live a more rural lifestyle

i.e. white flight. Sounds kinda...racist to me

So now we start a boycott of our own, right? Fuck this cunt.

>Silicon Valley
innovationfiles.org/government-support-actually-integral-to-silicon-valleys-development/

Silicon Valley consists of welfare whores robbing the public purse through subisdies and then using their ill-gained wealth to abuse those they robbed.

Should I move to a red state with low quality of life , but since nobody else wants to live around me, I can claim "open space"

Trump has been pretty consistent in saying that there are no jobs under obama, this isn't the revelation you think it is.

You know that the calculation of GDP includes government spending, right? It's a terrible measure of how well any region is doing nor is it a good measure of how bankrupt you are.

It makes sense to them because, like racism, they define sexism as privilege plus power. They don't view women as having power therefor it's impossible for women to be sexist in their minds.

> France
> our
You on holiday or something

What do they even mean by "rural"?

Rural is outside of cities and suburbs, no matter the state.

I live in the outback, which is still in a city, but said city is over 3 hours drive away.

>changing meaning of words to fit their world view
Nothing triggers me more than this.

>posting graphs without understanding what they actually mean

when will this meme end?

MCA-GTOW

>Red state

Red doesn't mean rural, you fucking retard.

Rural means outside of a city, whether blue or red.

He's a shill with a proxy

National REview is a right wing paper, dumbass.

Textbook problem glasses

r a r e
a
r
e

whatever dude

if Whites are the most evil, racist, genocidal and warlike people on earth, it's a bit silly to keep prodding us

Why are you shilling the bay area you fucking cuck frog? did you fall in love with a male Ethiopian illegal immigrant from there?

Literally 10% of California's revenue boom has been from capital gains tax. That is not sustainable. Houston is better than LA for fucks sake.

>Higher average salary
>Sustainable economic growth
>Less population density
>Has its own sources of fresh water.

Any more retarded leftist California propaganda?

>low quality of life
Depends on what you value

Probably flicks her bean to the thought of having some free range chickens and growing organic tomatoes in a garden, and other shit niggers mock white liberals for idealized. But of course she's not gonna sacrifice diversity for her weird cosmopolitan-agrarian fantasy

The UK Conservative party is supposedly conservative. I've yet to see any evidence to back this up though.

It's "muh true cuckservative" shit. Pseudo-right garbage that will always root for a leftist cause when commanded to.

>bankrupt state
>terrible environmental policies yet exports environmentalists
>full of niggers and spics

It's one of the worst places to live.

Imagine what it would be like as a fucking white male working for her.

Listen to the asian and black guy, native Californians sound so homo they make the Brit sound like a man

youtu.be/nKeFkpNaeig

>On Holiday
Yeah, I'm on holiday. I'm a hardware engineer from the Bay Area, so we can do that. We're not all flyover podunk nobodies who work at Walmart and get no holidays besides breathing periods on Saturdays and Sundays.
>government spending
California, with the most private venture investment, is reliant on the government? I got Federal Assistance data as well, Britboy. Oh and I just visited your country via the Eurostar and fucking hated it. The most uncultured, uninspiring people in Europe.

As a Silicon Valley sophisticate, I almost found it refreshing.

And rural areas, actually outside of cities and suburbs, have low crime.

So, she must have some Hollywood ideal of what country people are like, such as Wolf Creek or Deliverance.

Less people = less crime.

I bet you have really soft palms. You couldn't make it here. You aren't a man lol.

I can see why a faggot would want to be in close proximity to niggers on the down low. You'd love the bay area lol

I'm tired of Sup Forums being right all the time.

>Cites Houston against LA
>Average salary
>Intentionally avoids San Francisco.
>Intentionally avoids incomes by state
>Uses Democrat Houston to make Texas look good.

I bet you have really soft palms. You couldn't make it here. You aren't a man lol.

I can see why a faggot would want to be in close proximity to niggers on the down low. You'd love the bay area lol

Simple demonstration that a red state shithole is better than a blue state shithole.

Not at all true. High tech industries tend to set up shop in metro areas because of the proximity to airports, hotels; things that make travel more effecient. The nature of the industries in question dictate that collaboration takes place with people from all over the country/world on a face to face basis and having to drive an hour plus to the nearest airport is unacceptable for effencies sake. Also there is a level of clout that many business like to flaunt by being located in a metro area. They feel it's good for business, and if you are in say tech, or finance, it is.

>flyover podunk nobodies

No, you're just effeminate pussies, and you've brainwashed yourselves to think masculinity is "toxic".

How do stop the California plague?

They've already taken Austin, Texas and have been moving further and further in rural states producing nothing except for inflation of housing prices