>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

vaughnlive.tv/newzviewz
youtube.com/watch?v=xWpwg5U2JiU
yaraon-blog.com/archives/98252
judicialwatch.org/blog/2014/02/gop-sen-apologizes-for-mccain-tantrum-at-syrian-christian-leader-meeting/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bachir_Gemayel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck you

you wish

So are we watching Morning Cuck or F&F today?

Go fuck yourself Plebbit faggot

Meryl disapproves of this thread

try to be nice

>Beat Trump by ideology
Didnt the democrats already lost using that angle?

Topkek Joe

I want to penetrate Kellanne's cervix and fill her womb with my hot seed while we hug in the missionary position and share many passionate kisses,

Did I just hear the name of David Duke?

Kellyanne coming up on F&F, her tits look huge.

Why can't Joe manage to get dressed in a suit half the time.

Pres elect got roasted by hollywood foreign press. Many such cases. Schlonged!

Mika has a need in her inbox!

>stop shitposting on Twitter Donald, you're going to become President

>no.

A fucking legend, is what this man is.

stream?

vaughnlive.tv/newzviewz

>getting cold edition
>australian poster

cunt I have spent 90% of my free time in the pool this summer, you're fuckin cooked mate.

>succumbing to the chlorine jew

no thanks

Kellyanne talking about the kid who was tortured.

I wish she'd torture my penis.

Putin's bitch boi

youtube.com/watch?v=xWpwg5U2JiU kellyanne

>succumbing to the air conditioning jew

oy vey goyim enjoy that power bill :^))))

Will this ever stop being entertaining? Holy fuck.

Here, have a bump

>Jeb edition

>fair and balanced debate
>they agree with each other

Hopefully for her next role she'll play dead. Would be funny seeing a corpse getting Oscars.

Oh for fucks sake Obama actually got himself a medal
For what?
Losing at literally everything

Lol, you Drumpf supporters are morons!

DRUMPF IS GOING TO TWEET HIMSELF OUT OF THE WHITE HOUSE!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>when meryl streep takes the stage and starts spouting her libtard bullshit

Why is Trump still tweeting? It's not very presidential tbqh, I'm very disappointed with his demeanor.

> Not just living somewhere that isn't fucking awful

All time record low: 35
All time record high: 89

Get fucked rest of the world

F&F is comfy desu

>but a neighboring ISIS state
>implying we wouldn't just destroy them once we had no use for them

Teach me senpai.

> 7:30 AM Eastern
> Shills arrive on the dot

Welp I guess it's time to go to sleep, see ya TrumpGen, don't let the retards bite

ISIS is pawns, that's it

>Early morning bants so scorching they blot out the sun

Drumpf BTFO!

Looking at them titties on CNN right now

Is it too much to ask that my president act presidential and mature and not get into hissy fits because a lady doesn't like him?

This isn't a very good sign.

RU embassy in UK is literally Sup Forumstards

Those who antagonize him will come to regret it.

> can't handle the bants

You're in for a wild ride buckaroo

That's not bants, its just dumb.
We don't need a petty vindictive leader we need a uniting and forgiving leader that puts our differences aside to rise above those things.

it's a dog eat dog world newfriend

It's funny how now that Aleppo has been liberated no one talks about Syria anymore :^)

yaraon-blog.com/archives/98252

>anime made great again

Because there's no law saying he doesn't have to. Is it improper? Probably. Is it illegal? No. Trump is the king of trolls. The more idiots like you get triggered, the more likely he is to keep doing it.
Kek is this real?

You dont understand how to be president in the first place do you...

Too bad fucker, you lost. Go cry in a ditch and yell through a megaphone about how your feelings are made of glass and your brain is the size of a walnut.

> Donald J. Trump is going to be President of the United States and there is literally nothing you can do about it

>THEY GOT BLOWN THE FUCK OUT BY HEZBOLLAH
I've got to laugh about the contradictions when it comes to Israel autism. They're simultaneously powerful enough to control the USA and yet can't beat an Iranian militia.

Like absolutely everything related to Israel, the UN shit all over them and passed a resolution to make them leave in 2000.

And what was the purpose of the 1982 invasion you ask? To establish a CHRISTIAN government in Lebanon. Hilarious how Sup Forums will cut its own nose off to spite its face because MUH ISRAEL

Reminder remove John McCain. Pray that he dies of Dick Rot. judicialwatch.org/blog/2014/02/gop-sen-apologizes-for-mccain-tantrum-at-syrian-christian-leader-meeting/

>PSG - Puppet State General

>They're simultaneously powerful enough to control the USA and yet can't beat an Iranian militia.
It's not an Iranian militia, it's a Lebanese militia, and they can control the US because no one here will take up arms against them.

also your David Brock kike ass is getting filtered.

HOW CAN TRUMP DOUBT THE REVERED AND RESPECTED CIA? WHEN HAVE THEY EVER LIED TO US?

I support some of Trumps policies but I do not support him acting like a 5th grader. He needs to grow up and unite the nation.
I believe a president is one that is respectful and can rise above the petty foolishness of hissy fits to unite us and help lead us forward in the world together. All of the best presidents have been like that, Trump is not like that.

Literally shaking

Honestly as person who watched these garbage awards, he should've gone harder. Three fucking bitter, cringeworthy election jokes not even 5 minutes in.

>Don't worry we still respect the popular vote :D
>2016 was awful huehue
>Russians didn't hack our awards guys, don't worry.

Some runners got banned from AGDQ for Awooposting IRL

Join #TheResiatance we will #FightTrump we are the #RealPatriots

TUCKER SOUNDS NERVOUS

>He needs to grow up and unite the nation.

The nation is united and behind him. Californian communists don't count, they can all go die in a fire.

Kellyanne is adorable

come at me faggot

banned? why? is awoo a hate symbol now?

It is the responsibility of the president to be an adult and not let harmless jokes (which were quite funny, sorry donald) get to him. They're just jokes and he needs to focus on the needs of all americans, even those who dont agree with him.

Yep, we need a staunch, true and honest conservative.... born and raised in the grassroots.... who will weather any attack without responding... leftists could rape his wife and kill his children, and he would just stand by and take it like the true conservative that he is.... there's only 1 man for the job... hint: he's pictured to the left.

Yeah, I don't care about him going after these faggots, but I don't think it was composed very well. Should've used more consise phrasing. "mockery of her profession" kinda stuff.

wew

do we need the one true conservative?

>he has to unite the US
well then what's the problem with attacking the sources of division

Being serious -- how do you "unite" with a group that literally lives in an alternate reality, believes blatant lies, ignores facts, and has nothing but hatred and an undeserved smug sense of superiority towards you? Where was this "respect" for the last 8 years when we were called racist for pointing out Obama was failing in foriegn policy? Where was this "respect" when all criticism of the ACA -- much of which is coming true now, as we see the death spiral of high costs and higher deductibles leave people with worse coverage than they had before -- was ignored and dismissed as privilege? Where was this "respect" as liberals called soldiers baby killers while sending them off to die for oil?

Why should we have respect for people who actively hate this country and want to destroy it? Modern liberalism is a snake. You cannot pet a snake into liking you. They are vile, violent creatures. They do not deserve kindness, and woe be onto anyone foolish enough to try.

>It's not an Iranian militia, it's a Lebanese militia
It's an Iranian militia set up specifically to fight the native Christians because MUH MUSLIM VICTIMHOOD

This is like talking to a fucking baby. A bunch of Muslim refugee Palestinians fucked up Lebanon (sounding familiar?) and Israel went in to support the Christian government, only for the Muslims to chimp out. Menachem Begin stated officially that Israel would not allow a genocide of Christians in Lebanon by Muslims.

>leftists could rape his wife and kill his children
I think you've taken it a bit too far.

Jokes are one thing, and adults must learn to not let them affect them.

Trump is VERY thin skinned. I worry for our country if Trump retaliates against foreign governments who make jokes.

LOL

LMAO it's real

Russia pls

Trump can reach out and show attrition to the democrats and those feeling disillusioned about the election. He can make some compromises in some areas to garner good will and then remain silent and rise above the jokes and criticism like an adult. Real leaders do that.

Tucker rocking that pocket square

Compromise is a hell of a drug

> want to sleep
> want to stay up for shitposts

Is it even worth lying down at this point? The sun's about to come up. And the zoo isn't even open on Monday so there's nothing to fucking do.

>harmless jokes

Saying on a national television that election were completely illegitimate and you should abolish the EC because fuck you isn't harmless. It's those retards who need to grow up, mock HIM, not the outcome you bitter, salty fucks.

Ask the governments they toppled for fruit companies.
Why do liberals do that?

Suck my cock you Muslim apologist bitch. Muslims blew up the only hope of a Christian Lebanon -- who was funded by Israel no less

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bachir_Gemayel

I hope Israel exterminates them all.

I love Tucker's spontaneous laughs.

That's not an argument.

... My god, what have we unleashed?

POLITICAL FUNPOSTING