Having a good relationship with Russia is a good thing, not a bad thing. Only "stupid" people, or fools...

>Having a good relationship with Russia is a good thing, not a bad thing. Only "stupid" people, or fools, would think that it is bad!
Thoughts Sup Forums?

Libtards hate both Russia and Trump so of course they don't want good relationship

having bad relations with anyone is bad

Sup Forums loves communism now thanks to Trump.

i like russia more than the us. I like putin more than trump

Wake up, all the globalist commie kikes in your banks and government now, not in Russia.

I like being friends with that foreign kid who happens to have a nuclear arsenal.

Go kill yourself then, traitor

found him!

I'm loyal to my people whom the US government is currently trying it's best to wipe out. The traitors are the one's loyal to the government.

My loyalty is to my race. My country turned its back on my race decades ago.

why don't you quote the whole thing?

HHHHAHAAHAHAAHHAAAHAAHAHAAHAHHHAHA

I'm starting to see that alot of 'alt-righters' are simply promoting zionism. EG selling their soul to the devil/jews.

I think it's about time we forgive Russia for falling to a bunch of commies; they set an amazing example of how communism doesn't work.

It all began with fucking Crimea. If Russia just gave it back we would all be friends again.

What is Vladimir Putin's stance on Israel and worldwide Jewry?

>hating cultural marxism is loving communism

>he fell for the Crimea meme
I bet you voted remain too, faggot.

There is no reason to become friends with a very large national superpower, especially in a time of crisis.

Russia may be unaffected by the refugee biological weapon spreading throughout the east, but they are still connected to it. Would it not be nice to attempt to have our own little police in the east be Russia instead of us? Ofcourse, I don't like Putin as a leader, might drive us into some kind of Cold War again possibly. But the idea is good.

The U.S. is the only country with any real clout besides Germany that will prevent them from annexing and fucking with whoever they want. Putin understands that Trump wants to be an autocrat and is flattering him because it gives Trump the impression that he's a member of some cool club, but he doesn't actually give a fuck. He's destabilizing the U.S. and as far as he's concerned, that's a good thing. He couldn't care less about "having a good relationship." That isn't why he's doing any of this. It's so he can have free reign over central and eastern Europe. They're the ones who are going to get fucked.

*no reason not
fuck me

>implying

Obongo has been blaming every single thing on Russia for 8 years now.

Define 'cultural marxism'. Is dying your hair blue cultural marxism? Is interracial dating cultural marxism? What is it?

Yeah I did, fagget. Fite me. We'll be back in EU in 10-15 years anyway.

Cultural Marxism:

The gradual process of destroying all traditions, languages, religions, individuality, government, family, law and order in order to re-assemble society in the future as a communist utopia. This utopia will have no notion of gender, traditions, morality, god or even family or the state. The Philosophy was proven not to Work already by Vladimir Lenin as he tried in vein to control and subjugate the people. He admitted before he died that capitalism was the only true system in which people understand how to live with each other.... Lenin knew that there were a few western Idiots who kept spreading the communist ideas long after Lenin gave up.... he called these people useful idiots as they had more emotion than brains and could be used to subvert the western states for a military takeover in the future as the citizens would already be perverted and sick and weak from poisonous ideas, decadent lusts and mindless entertainment.

Having bad relations with ISIS is good though.

It means we won't import them into our society like europe.

>Is interracial dating cultural marxism?
No, but pushing it as the norm and calling anybody who calls you out a racist sure is. You know you're on the fucking internet right?
>Yeah I did, fagget. Fite me.
I'll just drink your tears. The EU is gonna crumble and there is nothing you nu males can do about it.

Are you advicing America should go to war with a poor tin can with a shit ton of nukes over even smaller tin can eastern "europeon" countries?

Look I'm not saying we couldn't crush Russia but Russia would us and the rest of the world in a glowing nuclear winter setting us back thousands of years over how often someone should get "free" college or what gays do in public.

Even issues like race replacing genocide through propganda is a peanut issue compared to getting nuked into a oblivion.

They called or bluff it's time to fold our hand. The government is corrupt as hell anyways do you really want to fight for that? Nah man just fuck any sort of values its the current year.

>muh WW3
RT pls. You'll realize how much you had during the most peaceful period of human history once it's over. Maybe it time to join the military! :^)

having no relations with ISIS is good, not bad relations