What is she, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dk5eeyJ6HAM
youtu.be/LkWoqRlGqNQ?t=1m30s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

rude person, very mean!

commie

The suspense is killing me

Meryl Streep will be struck down by Kek. It is willed.
Shadilay
HEART FAILURE PLS

this shit gon be gud

fuckkkkkkkk what is it i keep refreshing his twitter

please say jew please say jew please say jew

a FUCKING LEAF.

wonderful woman exercising her 1st

overprivileged demoqueen

Dumb whore

...great woman, and everything she said about me was true! I am abdicating the Presidency and handing everything over to Jeb

A kike mouthpiece Hollywood whore

LOSER!

No need to fix what's broken. Stick with the classics.

Confirmed.

Day of the rake when?

I am glad I am up to witness this absolute mad man

NASTY WOMAN

cunt-arsehole

Fuck all Libtards who suck dick of Jewish Hollywood.

Is it true that Meryl Streep's father use to finger bang her and tag team Meryl with her brother?

like clockwork, the baby is having his tantrum

I think he is letting us fill in the blank because any term is suitable. Cunt, whore, bitch. Overrated actress

Nasty woman!

Attacking people you don't even know. Strange, isn't it Trump?

Cucks begone

skanky bitch ass hoe who need a lesson in respect for the President of these United States of USA

yeah I was waiting for another tweet

Wow, drumpf is a rude piece of shit. He's going to deport everyone we love. How can you support this racist white?

A Hillary flunky

praise the trees

Trump is the gift that keeps on giving. From now on I will always think of her as a Hillary flunky.

Hilary flunky. Fuck should have seen it coming.

This dude controls the world. Msm hanging onto ever word

If Trump leaves it at that it will be glorious. Much like how she never directly mentioned in her speech she never dropped the name "Trump", but left the audience to assume it, Trump won't drop the name "bitch", but let the twitter audience assume it.

It's fair, is it not?

Talk shit, get talked shit back

I think he did mean to mock a disable reporter but in fairness the reporter was being a major cunt

>flunky
Ayy word of the day

Showed him being retarded

He's right though, I couldn't name a single film she's been in. I know who she is, but that's only because she's constantly put up for awards she doesn't deserve. Then again, how long has it been since awards were actually giving out based on merit and not because someone is a good goy...

>Roastie jew cunt whiner, jealous that 70 year old Trump is still kicking ass and just stacked a crowning jewel on top of his already overwhelming pile of achievements while she was washed up 20 years ago and is accepting a 'lifetime achievement' participation award from Kikewood circlejerkers in recognition of her declining relevance.

it's more like he got baited hard, Trump would look a lot less ridiculous if he didn't feel the need to respond to this shit

he validates all the criticism that comes his way

NASTY WOMAN!!!!

GILF

she is, may Allah forgive me for uttering this word, a jew

You know he's not here right? Why do you liberals do that? It's so weird. Like the open letters to non-existent entities or groups you've invented for the sake of unanswerable commentary.

You're like delusional super villains, monologuing at the void, shaking your fist at imaginary things.

It's odd to me.

OMG - he answered that on twitter. Took the bait. What a fucking spas he is.

Imagine being Vince Vaughn at that awards show and having to be all like "damn, Meryl Streep, you fuckin' insightful, all profound with your hoarse voice and weird gemstone-encrusted dress. I would totally take your opinions seriously, both all my characters and the real me." when all he really wants to do is look up another Pizzagate infographic on Sup Forums. Like seriously imagine having to be Vince and not only sit in that chair while Meryl Streep parrots her propaganda in front of you, the constant chuckles barely concealing her Jewish agenda, and just sit there, minute after minute, lie after lie, while she gave that speech. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking voice but her haughty attitude as everyone in the audience claps, telling her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, MERYL STREEP SAYS THINGS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking goblin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been reading nothing but a healthy diet of right-wing literature and conspiracy theories and later alleged Sup Forums shitposts for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Illinois. You've never even heard anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her beaky, heavily made-up face as she croaks her words out at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to sit there and revel in her "historic (for that is what CNN is calling it)" speech, the speech she worked so hard for with personal writers in the previous months. And then the camera pans around the room to show more empty stares of slack-jawed adoration, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before Mel Gibson could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Vince Vaughn. You're not going to lose the rest of your acting career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

God please let him say that.

fuck off mike

Hollywood is full of Illegal Mexicans aparently.

That's disappointing. I'd prefer if he just owned it even if it means he had to apologize. His mocking was absolutely hilarious and I want to see more of it.

kek

Meryl Streep will be next

>no, no, Trump can't defend himself, that's makes him a meany and validates what people say!

That's called victim blaming, user.

Reminder that it was put out of context by the media

youtube.com/watch?v=Dk5eeyJ6HAM

and Hollywood is full of professional liers brainwashing normies on daily basis

sad that trump fell for the bait, he shouldn't be responding to this,. poor form

Someone post the tweet where he's slagging someone off and says "she is a (cont)" then finishes the insult in another tweet

fuckiing lol

is this a pasta?

Hebrew oven dodgers please go.

she is a hypocrite
just like trump and all Westerners
u all will burn in hell for eternity
Islam will dominate

fresh pasta but pasta yes

>If you insult your enemies they win.

Perhaps Mehmed, perhaps

Fucking good job cunt.

But you are here and i can trigger you.

>"groveling"

So he went on thesaurus.com and put it in quotes in case it's the wrong word?

filthy pirate hooker

A whore. But damn if I could go back in time I would fuck her brains out.

>Yes
youtu.be/LkWoqRlGqNQ?t=1m30s
Imagine being Arnold in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Jamie Curtis, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Arnold and not only sit in that chair while Jamie Lee Curtis flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JAMIE LEE CURTIS LOOKS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Arnold. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

after last night's award, she is a 2d drama queen.

Why are replies on his tweets always 95% libtards? Where are you guys whenche needs you?

Don't insult 2D like that

Oh man did i need to laugh. Fuck. Thank you for that lol user. Here's a (You)

Our President is on twitter complaining because a movie star said something mean about him.

>Our President
ayyy what happened to #notmypresident?

Fuckin dumb slut

what a time to be alive

He seems to be more upset about the fact they still are claiming he mocked a disabled reporter

lf doubles, we summon KEK to smite this heathen woman down for opposing the King.

Stop tweeting they say.

Lol. Do you see what I mean? Right there. You're acting like it was all part of some master plan. It wasn't. Our current interaction is coincidental. Your post wasn't even bait. Just a lib letting off steam.

What does triggered mean to you in this sense? I'm curious.

Oh boy

He's mixing entertainment and politics. Many more millions of people are now interested in politics which means pretty much your standard politician is now dead.

What a genius.

KEK VULT

Trump doesn't know that's the Queen of England.

Kek that's some good pasta.

I really don't know who the fuck is memeing who here. You know he never tweeted this and it's a shoop, right? Or is that part of the joke? What am I missing. People can't be this dumb.

it was tweeted 40 minutes ago. still up

twitter hides comments

Celebrities pretending to be in touch with others, many such cases.

Checked and KEK'd.

Notice how after he became president elect all his replies stopped supporting him?

Thanks, Russia.

Crone.

You can just google, bing, DuckDuckGo or whatever you use, "@realDonaldTrump". You don't even need an account to follow him 2bh and I should tell you this, honestly.

Sure looked like he was mocking a disabled reporter to me.

its real faggot