New Drumpfffpfpfhzhzhr Tweet

NEW TRUMP TWEET

NEW TRUMP TWEET

NEW TRUMP TWEET

NEW TRUMP TWEET

NEW TRUMP TWEET

FLUNKY HILLARY

you do know they found trumps grandpas info and his name was trump right? its ok though, you can call him drumpf for 8 more years, kek.

it doubl digits Trump will say he simply showed the disabled man his own behaviour

it doubl digits Trump will say groveling

>hillary flunky
aaayyyy

A 3 part tweet? Streep really must have triggered him kek

HAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH HE FINALLY DISRESPECTED CLINTON

you just know she's super sensitive to these kinds of attacks as well after she lost in a completely unprecedented way.

yes donald trump is very triggered and angry

there's no way he'll be the republican nominee

Jeb! will put an end to the chaos candidate, I know it...

Source? Does this mean "Drumpf" is fake news?

I LOVE THIS MAN

THANK YOU FOR BRINGING HIM INTO MY LIFE KEK

I like how he always hits them where it hurts the most. He goes right for the eyes or the nuts.

>showed him.......

What did he mean by this?

>Getting triggered by bants yet again
>Spergs over the internet because thats the only way he knows how to respond

Literally lmaoing my ass off at all the Ameritards who unironically voted for this cartoon character. Enjoy being Putins bitch and watching your country gets even more raped by big business over the next few years

>drain the swap
top kek

Hahahaha, fuck crooked Hillary and liberal retards

WAKE UP

LIBSHITS HAVE DISRESPECTED ME

SHOULD I "TURN THE OTHER CHEEK"

GIVE THEM A BIT OF THE OLD "IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF"

NOPE

THINK I'LL JUST BTFO THAT LIBSHIT AND HER LIBSHIT LEADER

MERRYL WEEP BTFO

Yeah, I thought that was the story too, but Wikipedia said his family changed it to Trump in the early 1600s.

HAHAHA YOU MEAN THE CHAOS EMERALDS? AAAAHHHHHHH

This.
White people need to be dealt with, once and for all.
They had their chance for redemption this election, but they blew it.

Trumps campaign is finished says nervous man for the 37th time

> Hillary flunky who lost big

as an australian this makes no sense to me and has nothing to do with the rest of the tweet. can someone who speaks american explain?

(OP)
Trumps family in germany comes from Kallstadt in the state Rheinland-Pfalz. His ancestor Hanns Drumpf settled there in 1608. Now what you need to realise here is that germans at that time spoke very heavy regional dialects (low german), thus his name "Drumpf" was actually pronounced "Trump" (it comes from "Trommler" -> Drummer). When the german state started to register peoples names it used high german instead of the local dialect, thus the spelling is actually Trump, which is NOT a change of name, it's saying the same name in another language.

When Trumps grandfather Friedrich Trump followed his sister to New York in 1885 (germans where invited by the US to immigrate at that time), he must have used his regional "pfälzer" accent to register his name as Drumpf. When he later decided to become a full blown 'merican to become rich and open bordells, he changed his name from Friedrich Drumpf to Fred Trump. Some nitwit media cunt mst have dug this up in an old paper trail and then they tried to insinuate that his actual name is Drumpf and not Trump, when in fact it's both and Drumpf is only correct when you're from Rehinland-Pfalz and even then it's pronounced Trump.

You're JUST NOW finding out that Oliver pulled that whole thing out of his ass?

Damn, he sure showed him

It's literally objectively proven he didn't mock anyone's disability though, there's like half a dozen videos of him doing the exact same goofy voice and flailing arms when impersonating anyone who said something stupid, including himself.

It's a series of tweets. Gotta read the other two.

He's saying that Streep is Hillary's bottom bitch

Do you honestly think leftists value the truth at all?

They all live in an endless whirlwind of Facebook statuses, CNN reports and Huffingston Post articles. They do not remember the truth, they don't understand it and they don't value it at all.

:^)

AAAHHHHH-AAHHHH I DON'T, UH, I DON'T REMEMBER AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!

The bants, this is too good to be true.

This, completely out of context. A typical liberal media "gotcha" which would be effective on anyone but the Teflon Don.

Interesting, thank you.

Hot

I can't wait until he force snapchats the entire country everytime someone says something about him on tv.

8 years of top quality Twitter bantz from the leader of the free world.
What a time to be alive.

Jesus, Trump is such a butthurt pathetic faggot

Please no Snapchat

This is the best thing ever

u avin a giggle m8?

Imagine getting a dedicated 3x(you) from POTUS

Trump is unpresidental as fuck. No president with any dignity would even respond or acknowledge these kinds of shit-flinging media attacks. He shows his small-mindedness, his weakness and how easy he is to distract. Disappointing as fuck

Trump is the most powerful man alive, he does not need to engage in twitter wars with washed up hollywood cunts.

he needs to spend his time ignoring global warming and implementing other measures to eliminate as many non-whites as possible.

L-E-G-A-L-L-Y

Legally.

god this man is amazing.

>Celebrity accepts award, knowing there's a huge fucking audience watching
>They take this time to shit talk Trump, telling outright fucking lies about him
>Trump responds correcting them and calling them the butthurt Hillary shill they are, reminding people that the media is very dishonest
>OMG HOW DARE HE RESPOND, ONLY WE GET TO CORRECT THE RECORD! FUCK TRUMP
Yeah he should totally just let people tell fucking lies about him and let them hurt his image without responding saying they're fucking liars.

This! This a thousand times! This is why you Drumpfkins are going to lose in November. I can't wait to soak up all your tears.

Leaders of my country don't have an autistic meltdown whenever some random celebrity insults them

Trump is insecure as fuck

nah m8, the leader of your country is just some dried up scag who can't take the piss for shit. you somehow ended up with a worse version of hillary bloody clinton as your leader.

>mad banter
>insecure
You alright m8

>Ameritard
>Can't spell swamp
Nice try pseudo-intellectual.

>the leader of your country is just some dried up scag who can't take the piss for shit
at least she can handle criticism

trump is just an insecure faggot weakling

kill yourself

You can't stop the Rubio Surge! Megan Kelly said so.

An insecure faggot weakling who can eliminate half the planet within 30 seconds.

>logic

She doesn't have to handle criticism because nobody knows who she is. I can't wait until our "insecure faggot weakling" of a leader forces May to resign so Farage can take over and clean your wretched country up.

Salaam Muhammad, here's your (You)

Jesus,
you love Trump cock so much
pathetic little fags praising pathetic huge fag
fitting I suppose

Trump handled his criticism just fine. He did it his way, the Great Way.

Not an argument, Pajeet.

The reason why Liberals were able to step over & rule over cuckservatives for years is because the cucks tried to play the part of the better man and just ignored it.

Trump understands that you need push back with force of your own. That's what I fucking hate about modern shitlibs. They insult you when you just sit there and take it, but they call you a crybaby when you talk shit back to them.
Trump has the right idea stand up against these faggots. Nobody appointed them as leaders. I don't even know who the fuck Meryl is. She should just drop dead.

Drumpf can only use 3 tweets versus a life time award speech. No way he can reach 1237 delegates now.

yep, our brothers across the pond get it. this is why trump will not get the nomination. the american people see through this divisive rhetoric.

Stop pretending you had any argument to start with
you are defending a manchild sperging over twitter

BREAKFAST MEANS BREAKFAST

spot on. trump will not even get 200 delegates, hillary is going to wipe the floor with him on 11/9

A has-been actress who starred in memorable movies such as Mamma Mia and...meh. Can't think of anything else.

She spent around 1.2 billion. That's a big loss.

FUCK DOLAN KLUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Your country shoulden't even exist.

Cheerio, m8. I guess we'll see how skewed those polls are in when November comes around. Such a man child surely can't defeat a $1.3b marketing campaign by a team of professional politicians.

>a fucking mongol

She spent millions of dollars on bribing primary elections, millions more on bribing delegates, millions more on the actual election, and she lost.

>muh popular vote
California and New York would determine every single election if America uses popular representation.

wow blumpf is unhinged wow..

The worst thing is that he continues acting like a baby after he won. That might still be amusing for hardcore trump supporter.. for a while. Then you will realize how weak your fresh president is.

Literally easy to tamper with. That doesn't mean strong leader but a complete opposite. I think Trump is kind of guy who can't go sleep if someone said something to him and he couldn't figure out a good enough comeback. That shit means you can't control your emotions and focus.

Meming is all you can do you shitstained cunt
Go jerk off to anime

I doubt he has any problems controlling his focus and emotions. He's a self made billionaire who just took on the entire political establishment after whimsically deciding to get into politics as a hobby two years ago.

>go jerk off to anime

Did you forget where you are?

I doubt he even though he could win for real. Now he just continues on his comfort zone which is twitter. But i'm not a shill, I honestly wish Trump will get his shit together in a way that would benefit the whole western world

I really like how he always put words at the end of almost every tweet to emphasize what he says.

This is his face when he sends out these kind of tweets. He's a massive troll and is just dicking around. Stop taking all of this so seriously.

If he didn't think he could win, he wouldn't have put millions of dollars, a year and a half of his life, and his entire reputation on the line.

>He's a self made billionaire
holy shit I hope you are getting paid for this
his dad was worth 300 millions
he is a spoiled insecure cunt, I mean just look at his twitter

From the very beginning, we liked him for his bantz. Check his old tweets.

I imagine him as he sends tweets while taking a dump.

His dad left him and his three siblings 250m when he died... in 1998. By that time Trump was already a billionaire.

you're the one acting like a cunt, because

>I imagine him as he sends tweets while taking a dump.

Exactly, kek

and

>This is his face when he sends out these kind of tweets. He's a massive troll and is just dicking around. Stop taking all of this so seriously.

That is to say, they had to split the 250m. Fred Jr's kids got his share since he had already died.

>In 1968, Fred Trump's son Donald, at age 22, joined Trump Management Company, becoming president in 1974. He renamed it as The Trump Organization in 1980. Donald Trump is reported to have received a loan from his father in the mid-1970s of $1 million (variously reported as numerous loans exceeding $14 million).[16] The younger Trump described this as a "very small loan," which allowed him to enter the real estate business in Manhattan, while his father stuck to Brooklyn and Queens.[17] "It was good for me," Donald later commented. "You know, being the son of somebody, it could have been competition to me. This way, I got Manhattan all to myself."[7]

so self-made! his daddy literally handled him everything

stop sucking his cock

Trump is the best real life example of "stop feeding the troll"

>Jerking off to anime is an insult
please go back

>get a million dollar loan to start a real estate company in Manhattan
>turn it into a 8 billion dollar empire

Sounds like my kinda guy. All you libcucks have done with your loans is turn them into a worthless degree and more debt.

Glorious MAGA! I am so looking forward to January 20th and beyond. MAGA!

Make me faggot

*gay triggered snaps*

man that would be divine

pretty sure it's not him tweeting most of his shit but some staffer. kind of takes a bit away from the quality

y-you too

pretty sure he would be billionaire even if he put the money into safe stocks
May I ask how old are you?

It's him tweeting it.

GET OUT