Why are democrats smarter than Republicans

Why are democrats smarter than Republicans

Other urls found in this thread:

cfif.org/v/index.php/commentary/54-state-of-affairs/2339-republicans-more-informed-than-democrats-according-to-pew-research
public.tableau.com/shared/PBXRRFGXJ?:display_count=no&:showVizHome=no
youtube.com/watch?v=3n8wQceQq_Y&t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Only rural and suburban retards voted for Trump

All city people voted for Hillary

Jews are smarter than white people.

>thesodajerks.com

In any case, negros bring down the IQ in southern states

Only pajeets and thirdworld retards poo in street

All first countries poo in loo

Intelligent people tend to know more about the world, and hence are more compassionate towards women, LGBTQIA+ and POC.

Less intelligent people tend to have very insular thinking, and fear anything they aren't familiar with. Cue Donald Trump voters.

because in order to rationalize absurd leftist beliefs requires a high IQ, for the mental gymnastics necessary to mindfuck yourself into accepting such bullshit

There isn't a massive difference between 90 and 100 IQ - it's when you move 20-30 points from 100 you have geniuses or niggers, and some of those blue states weren't even blue.

Spbs

Sure. Let's scapegoat the blacks. It's what white people do best.

>implying

Can confirm. Live in Georgia.

>nigger and spic infested areas are sub 100
Not surprising

you deny that blacks have low IQs and inhabit the south in great numbers?

>California this low

Because they're not.

Also, Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Maine are all red.

rural or city indians always shit in streets

Why are niggers dumber than whites?

Colors based on what?
I see 3 states at least that are the wrong color.

this

>when you so smart that you lose a rigged election

>California
>Not even majority white
>101

>All first countries poo in loo

You sure about that, mini-Brazil(ian)?

>LGBTQIA

kys

Montana has one of the highest average IQs while California has one of the lowest.

these maps aren't too consistent

That's what southerners claim but southern "whites" (muh Cherokee blood) are just as disgusting and retarded as niggers.

This was a fake map spread around through email by a butthurt liberal after the 2000 election didn't go his way.

B-but my Cherokee blood

It's the other way round.

Intelligent people live sheltered lives and have no idea about the realities of the world (e.g. feral blacks). They think everything is all fluffy and lovey dovey.

>Michigan
>blue

I don't know OP, but Democrats are so stupid they all live in the same 10 states and still expect to beat Trump.

Wrong

Fuck off. Phoney source. You are a liar. Ohio is dumb.

Actually I've seen the average IQ for each state and Texas has a higher IQ than NY or CA, also PA and NH are pretty high and they're both red right now. So that image is bullshit.

Bullshit graph California has the dumbest people by far. I never had my IQ taken so where are the numbers coming from? Fake and gay

Intelligent people have higher social grades and earn more money. This makes them out of touch and protected. It insulates them from crime, unemployment, etc., so they make stupid political choices made on intangible shit like feminism, rather than immigration or the economy.

They are also overconfident so they make bad political judgments and think they are good.

They are also more insulated from politics so it really doesn't affect them if there's a migrant wave, for example.

Intelligent people go to universities which are cesspools of (((liberalism))).

Finally white people who live around blacks become more conservative because they actually know what nonwhites are like. So, black population states turn red. Meanwhile, the blacks in those stats drag down the average IQ.

That's bullshit.

It is the truth

Good point. I actually did a similar study on why high IQ believe the official story of 9/11. They are better at post-rationalising -- mental gymnastics.

Ahaha you're a chav who's admitting us middle class lefties are more intelligent than you. Get fucked.

Enjoy modifying your 2003 vauxhall corsa with your benefit money, Jordan. I'll be sipping my latte and reading the Guardian on 50k a year after graduating with my politics degree.

>implying California has more white people than Mexicans

lol no

nice non-source

here.

cfif.org/v/index.php/commentary/54-state-of-affairs/2339-republicans-more-informed-than-democrats-according-to-pew-research

This one is more believable

Yes California is one of the dumbest states. Only liberal retards ignore the statistics of their shitty high schools

It is the truth.

>Democrats are smarter than republicans
>There's no such thing as an IQ gap between races
Pic1

THIS

Liberals live in a world of delusion where everyone can coexist in peace, and democracy will solve every problem in the world.

>That map

Rich people and the middle class overwhelmingly voted Trump

:^)

and the ultra rich voted democrat because they are a bunch of jews

>Texas: 100
>Mexicans, South Asians and dumb whites
>California: 95
>Mexicans, East Asians and smart whites
Shut the fuck up. This is fake as fuck.

And pretending poverty in the West is anything close to actual poverty.
>I'm impoverished, tweeted the man on his smart phone, better vote for a communist

Have you ever spoken to a Californian? They're retarded as fuck

>I don't understand how statistics and averages work
I hate French people so much

I have two degrees, am a university lecturer, and earn ~£100k.

There is a relationship between IQ and liberalism but that doesn't mean it applies to everybody and it doesn't mean that liberalism is 'correct'.

IQ and intellegence aren't the same thing. That being said my state would score better if you ditched the St.Louis chimps.

what a fucking liar

post your id card with timestamp kiddo

tell me more about your feelings faggot

Spoken like a loudmouthed ignoranus peddling his resentment of intellectualism as wisdom, and cultivating a misguided image of dogmatic kewlservatism for an aura of by-the-bootstraps individualism.

Uncanny how this has always been the preferred persona for the uneducated and uncultured.

Not very different from uneducated and uncultured niggers, they have the same victim complex but blame a different group for their self-imposed disparagement

>poor white redneck insulting a Silicon Valley sophisticate currently vacationing in France
Holy shit, where are these high-end whites who are smart, thus dragging the IQ's up in Texas? Are they the Californians who moved their to buy cheap land, that Texans couldn't afford as a a real-estate investment?

>IQ and intellegence aren't the same thing
Haha.

That's not necessarily indicative of IQ though, plenty of poorly educated whites make lots of money.

nigga all you had to say was he's a dumb faggot

You can only acknowledge the one that's covienient for them.

>There is a relationship between IQ and liberalism
> am a university lecturer
I'm sure theres no environmental bias there.

Niggers in red states

No you stupid fuck. If I had a million dumb hues with 60IQ and I factored in like 5 total biscuits with 148 IQ the average would look horrendous! For Texas they have lower populations the dumb red neck meme is made by stupid liberals who haven't left LA ever. Also NASA and good universities are in Texas you fucking frog eating cum guzzler. You think a kid who created a million dollar fucking app is as smart as a rocket scientist you're fucking stupid! Honestly your country is shit and I hope Le pen loses so you can get raped!

>the Guardian

What's it like to be completely misinformed and thinking everything is sexist and racist and global warming is behind every issue?

I imagine it feels nice, which is why you keep reading it.

I'm in NJ, NJ is filed to the brim with ghetto niggers and spics who can't even speak english or get into work above janitors or shelf stocking. I'll believe NJ has an IQ of 111 when all the whites stop fleeing for PA, VA, NC and SC. Also PA isn't blue.

Democrats invade cities and places of learning, They sink their claws into the impressionable and don't exactly allow freedom of thought

>uses Electoral College methods to judge intelligence of nation
>wont stop talking about the popular vote

Ohio here, I'll kick yer ass and we'll see who's dumb then with all the brain damage you'll have.

>Hawaii
>106

Could've fooled me.

It's the curse of the midwit: you're not dumb enough to blindly trust the instincts and intuitions that humans have evolved to stay safe, but you're not smart enough to have a coherent and informed worldview that can supersede those instincts. And so you are malleable and easily manipulable tool.

If one wanted to manipulate the republican, they would be somewhat constrained by having to appeal to his conservative, traditionalist and risk-averse nature. However, a democrat can be made to believe in literally anything simply by exploiting his intellectual and social insecurity: just propagandize your agenda as the "intellectually enlightened", the "scientific", the "moral", the "humane" thing to do... and make sure to show how it contrasts with the worldview of the republican commoner (to which the democrat incessantly compares himself so as to come out on top) and he's yours.

I disagree. I'm black, from Alabama, and have a degree in engineering from an ivy league school.

It's true you moron. IQ isn't necessarily a great measure of intelligence. I think geniuses actually make less money that somebody with a 110-115 IQ. However, the average IQ of a black person is 85, that brings down the average. West Virginians are a bunch of hicks who live in the mountains and they still got a 93.

Also, almost half of people in New Hampshire voted for Trump and they're at 105. He didn't win most states by significantly more than a 50% margin. Also, the top 5% of wage earners are more likely to vote Republican.

>one anecdotal counter-example disproves the general statistic
Low-IQ black confirmed. Affirmative Action in action.

>niggers actually lurk here

>Mexicans, East Asians and smart whites

>conveniently leaves out the hordes of niggers in LA and Oakland that dwarf anything niggery in Texas.
>also leaves out California having more habitual pot smokers (no, it doesn't make you smarter).

It's really not, being uninformed and sheltered doesn't mean you're intelligent. Stupid racists don't really know why they hate niggers, they don't have any philosophical questions, they don't question their actions, and most of the time they are just as stupid and degenerate as the niggers they hate; however, because they are stupid they are easily bluepilled on niggers by their teachers, not questioning their teacher. Most stupid people join the niggers, because, mentally at least, they are no different than a nigger.

Intelligent people on the other hand look into things, they see niggers have inferior intelligence, they see the results niggers have on communities; in short: smart people who don't have any alternet motives (like the globalises) our harder to keep convinced and are more likely to view niggers at least as incompatible with caucasoids. These "smart" people you are talking about aren't smart at all, they are merely over educated and easily fooled. These along with the stupid poor people are merely useful idiots to the far left.

it's 95

public.tableau.com/shared/PBXRRFGXJ?:display_count=no&:showVizHome=no

>IQ isn't necessarily a great measure of intelligence
That's a meaningless thought-terminating cliche. What you're literally saying is "IQ isn't necessarily a great measure of my subjective, ill-defined, vague impression of what intelligence should be about".

Outliers exist, great.....you can have 50 kids to as many mothers and they're statistically likely to regress to the mean. SAD!

>university lecturer
>£100k.

Not impossible, but unlikely, especially on Sup Forums. I call bullshit.

minority quota

This.

So we believe in IQ now? Now post the difference IQ between the races.

Well, I've scored 143 on an IQ test. I also scored in the top 1 percentile in every standardized test I took, and I don't really consider myself a genius. Just because I can solve the little puzzles on IQ test doesn't necessarily mean I'm way smarter than a medical doctor with an IQ of 115.

This.

>Not knowing what affirmative action is

Racisms doesn't grow on trees, there is a reason it happens in places where there are more non-whites, people have the right to hate the population that wrongs them and do something about it, that was the foundation of America

>just because I have an IQ two standard deviations above someone doesn't mean I'm smarter than them

Yeah, it does. They might know medicine better than you, but if you applied yourself then you would be able to master the same set if skills much more quickly than they did.

If you are telling the truth then you are more intelligent than the average doctor.

Good post, you remind me of this picture.

>states with high corporate activity
>states that benefit from the status quo

The only exceptions to this are Michigan and Wisconsin, because their industries have suffered as a result of globalism. Everyone else is voting purely for financial self interest.

>smart people are obsessed with identity politics and do not think about any other issues.

k

>columbia university

little known fact: when the frankfurt institute of marxist jews fled germany in the 1930's they came to america and set up shop in columbia university. from there they started teaching critical theory and infiltrated all the other college. it is literally america's frankfurt institute of marxism

youtube.com/watch?v=3n8wQceQq_Y&t