They don't learn

they don't learn

You still need rural electoral votes dumbass

A nexus of semitic people from all over the world comiong together to make anti white art

holy FUCK how do "men" actually want to look like that

Look out people, he is reclaiming the definition of words. None are safe from his wrath?

Who is this and why does he get to have a blue bubble?

He's right, it's a diverse nexus of Jews, whores, and pedophiles working together to produce propaganda.

White rural America is a nexus of people from all over the world coming together to work on farms to supply the food these snobby cunts in Hollywood eat.

Why do all these beta cucks look the same?

>safe
Safe doesnt mean free from bodily/material harm, it now means free from white people/white influence

WE IZ RECLAIMIN AN SHIEET

He wants to look like Steve Jobs

> Hollywood
> art

>mfw Sup Forums is a nexus of people from all over the world

fpbp

>Hollywood is a bubble of people comming from around the world for the gibs me dat fame and money , willing to say and do anything for the status que defined by those in charge, be that "joos" or others.

fucking faggots

love the way these people write their tweets. such a manner like "i am right and you are wrong". makes it even more funny imho.

A nexus of what exactly? You all think the same and support the same politicians and have the same political/societal opinions. There is nothing diverse about Hollywood at all. It's a bunch of hacks being corralled together by rich Jews that head up the big media outlets that fund their "art" if you even want to call it art. Remaking a movie that came out 40 years ago or making sequel number 9 in a series that should of been over decades ago isn't being creative or artistic, it's just fucking scummy. These people honestly think they are something special don't they? Just how far do they have their heads up their asses actually?

let them. you know what, I would actually encourage them to be more vocal. if Trump manages to do things fairly OK, they will lose the next election as well

I think he looks more like Dieter; Mike Meyers did a better job.

Who is this person? I'm not being ironic, I genuinely do not know.

I think Trump is almost guaranteed two terms anyway if you want me to be honest. The left decided they didn't want to lose gracefully and it's just making people hate them more in the states. I know liberals that are sick of the Russia boogeyman shit that are no joke trolling their own now. They are just making themselves even weaker cause they want to doubledown like retards.

Just keep it coming man.

Organize your nu-male friends and make another protest about how white America is totally in a bubble and Hollywood is the way of the future.

Brag to all your starbucks friends how you totally ousted this one trump supporter on twitter.

Radicalize the white working class as much as possible. Make them completely hate you. Right now they tolerate you but make it so they don't anymore.

>The idea of appealing to a nostalgic past is living in a bubble. It's white elitism.

All the way...

All the way up their asses.

>A bunch of millionaires that almost never interact with anybody that isn't radically left-wing aren't in a bubble
>Working class Americans that interact with all kinds of people on a daily basis are in a bubble
Look how shocked they were when Trump won, because they most likely never met anybody that didn't agree with their view point that Trump is an evil, racist bigot. All their friends think that Hillary is a wonderful person that stands up for "women's rights", is very "progressive" and all that crap. They can't fathom why anybody would have voted for Trump. Not living in a bubble though.

Hollywood is Jews paying whites to film "diversity".

This scares the kikes more than people realize

When the average Joe is sick and tired of the Hollywood elite kikes it's game over. That's why you're going to see more of this in the near future.

They will do ANYTHING to change the narrative, even if it means calling rural farmers/factory workers/poor "elitists". They're just that scared

"white" rural america is full of illegals and refugees thanks to these faggots.

How long until we can go French Revolution on these people

Or have the San Andreas Fault go off, at this point I don't care which.

Hollywood is solipsistic bubble of kikes and their minions. Pedos are everywhere. These are (((bad people)))

Jews project, it's what they do. Whatever they say, the opposite is usually what is actually true.

Literally who?

White rural America is a collection of diverse HARDWORKING people who actually do something for a living, whom the country actually depends on for survival. They aren't paid millions of dollars to play dress up and pretend to be somebody they aren't.

During the 'paramount suite' the US supreme court came out and said that Hollywood was a (((Jewish cabal))), a corrupt corporation using unfair business practices (vertical integration)

The Jews then said they would help with WWii propaganda in movies, and suddenly the lawsuit disappeared.

Most people don't know the history of Hollywood, or why it exosts, it's sad.

>the working class are the real elitists
He's not trying to fool other people, he's trying to fool himself so he can still pretend to be one of the good guys.

Hes kinda right.. not like actors are born rich and famous.... and some dont even get their shot till late in life.

We'll he definitely has the terminally ill cancer patient look going for him

No it isnt.

> Relatively Poor farmers and factory workers and shit like that are the real elitists in this equation, not the unimaginably wealthy people who's job it is to look and sound nice
God fucking damnit how can you even mentally contort yourself to this level of stupidity

You're a fucking retard, if you don't agree with them they blacklist you from the industry

Someone should reclaim English from him and tell him to stop using spaces.

"White elitism" said the rich commiefornian with the severe case of cuckface and problem glasses...

>over 4000 likes
Fuck this is what infurates me the most, i mean if it just where one dude spouting bullshit it'll be ok, but when he gets "notoriety" it shows there's more pseudo intellectual retards like him and encourages him to continue, that's why this kind of liberalism didn't pop out before, because there was no one to say "OMG ME TOO/I THINK THE SAME!" you just got "holy shit youre a retard" and that forced those people to change.

when your job is making propaganda mental gymnastics are second nature

Actors are the visible part of that machine. And if they speak their mind, and the kikes get offended, you're fucked. They will destroy your career or even try to kill you.
Just look what happened to the guy who played the alcoholic pilot in Independence Day.

If that were the case we might actually see an original idea once in a while in Hollwood. Unfortunately we don't and all we get are romcoms geared at white girls, capeshit, and remakes of old movies with badly shoehorned in. White rural America may be a bubble, but so is Hollywood.

don't worry. if they manage to keep this bullshit up they'll never win again for at least 3 terms

With nuliberal messages badly shoehorned in*

>ur de bubble

Zero self awareness, unironic use of playground retorts.

That is the power of the intellectual elites?

Hollywood is just about 5-6 big companies, and a bunch of smaller ones owned by the big ones, that got rich in the mod to late 20th century, which is now struggling to survive and ALL those companies are owned by people of one particular "ethnicity" which forces their own personal views to be portrayed in every film, you think directors and writers can do anything without permission from the higher ups?
Its just another form of propaganda that connects people from their same "ethnic background" to direct their companies and what gets produced, looking at a few pre-selected actors that can fit those narratives they want to portray so much.

uhm, what happened to thim?

That's why they're trying to eradicate the electoral college. Even the ALCU is now behind it.

He escaped to Canada. Claimed that Hollywood star whackers are behind his steps.

he looks like a fucking 80s europop singer

>I'm reclaiming the actual definitions for these words.

Why are leftists so delusional?

Why are the self called "intellectuals" the worst group? These motherfuckers had some education, they have information they could use to something good, but no, they just use it to massage their own ego and tell themselves they're always right.
Intellectuals are a much more damaging class to society than the poor and the uneducated.

Notice how the same people have embraced the hitler youth haircut? They don't care what to think, they just follow trends.

Their new thing is claiming to be the sentinels of objectivity.

yes, really.

>post yfw the meme war isn't over yet

Because these "intellectuals" have no education whatsoever.
Go to any "art school" and you're told everything is correct, unless its classical, that everything is racist, unless its done or said by non-whites
That's all they learn, they don't learn practical shit, or they barely do.
They just learn whatever those SJW commie professors tell them to, literally just to hate whites or hate men, or simply hate western civilization, that's it, that's what they learn, a redneck, which they love to shit on everyday because "MUH education" probably has more knowledge than them because at least Mr.Redneck can work on the field, or repair shit, or do some practical work, all they can do is claim how bad whites, men and western civilization are.

Pic related a dude before and after a liberal college.

"art" ok.. thx I had enough....

I had the same though! kek

>Rural people make far less than those in suburbs and cities
>Rural people are more charitable
>Rural people pay taxes
>Rural people usually own land
>Rural people are more self sufficient
>Some how that gives rural people an entitled and elitest attitude

>Why do all these beta cucks look the same?
I don't know but apparently there is research being done right now on this topic. Gad Saad talked about it in one of his latest videos.

Muh Hollywood art