Baby Names

Expecting our second child. Named the first one an Irish name after my Husband's Irish heritage. Now I want to name our second after mine (Russian) but Husband is refusing. Should I just stfu and put up with some faggy Irish name like Aiden, or put my foot down?

Other urls found in this thread:

babynames.net/all/russian
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

flip a coin

(checked)
Show me timestamped titties slavslag

>look at me im a womyn
stop

He refused to do that also.

You right mate?

As a woman you are beneath your husband.

Deal with it.

Put your goddamn foot down.
Why is he refusing?
What names are you interested in?

Just show him how much of a cunt Russian women can be when they don't get their way. Smash a vodka bottle of his head, the fuckhead will probably wonder why you didn't a whiskey bottle on his precious stupid Irish nut... Tell him to stop being a selfish Irish cunt who will most likely cheat on you when the kids are old enough, if you're lucky.

Aidan is a shitty name, if you're going Irish choose something like my name: Patrick.

Vladimir is my Grandfather's name. Otherwise, Nikolai or Dima.

Protip concerning slavic names in foreign lands - you can really mess with your child if give them names nobody can pronounce. Without going into too much details, I lost the lottery to the point where I have to correct the spelling on every document with my name on. Be smart about it, emu-natasha.

I'd push for the second two. Scot/Irish/French myself and Vladimir just sounds villainous. I quite like the other two though and I think its nice the sentiment you give to your grandfather.

You play as much a role in the family as he does and should work together and compliment each other. Put your foot down and work together.

>some faggy Irish name like Aiden
This woman has her wits about her.
Stay insistent, but do try to come up with a name that doesn't sound too specifically and over-the-top Russian.
Go with something that has direct equivalents in other languages, like Aleksandr or something. Except maybe spell it a little less weirdly.

Pyotr is a great name

desu just name him Victor or Alexander and everything's fine.

>coming to Sup Forums for babynames

Kys man

Name it Jack

call him DankLegolaas420 in revenge

Muhammed Ibn Ali Muhammed

Mary.

my brother had his kid two days ago with a spanish women... she calledit manuel or manny for short think about what you can deal with

OK what did you have in mind
inb4 Vlad

Insist on Vladimir.

tits or get the fuuuuuuuuuuuuck out

Show him the meanings behind the Ruski names perhaps?
babynames.net/all/russian

If you can't outsmart an Irishman, your kids'll be wicked thick.

Name him after your favorite Home & Away character. How about Alf?

Kostya for boy
Katya for girl

nice bants from a yank

the women have gotten nifty...
By not explicitly stating sex, it keeps itself from being a cumdumpster.
It simply implys being a russian user that has a husband...
She doesn't break the rules, but is ofcourse a faggot.
Name the kid Hillevie if a girl and Eivald if its a boy.
Hillevie means shield maiden and eivald means the vald(ruler) of Ei(time).

I recently named my daughter Eila, which is a finnish name relating to embers or torch

Call him/her Donald.

Toadfish obvs

Who cares what you call your citizenship babies? When you’re finally an Aus citizen, divorce the goofy looser you used to get out of Russia, sue him for child support and alimony and finally are with someone you actually love, then you can think of how to name your next baby.

Melson
Rodge
Zorn-K. (aka Zolos)
Sammy dick
Jeritt
Nith-naniel
Srovioli
Philli'p
Pam (aka P.boy)

just a few beautiful boy names

call him vladmir
or
petrovic
or
viktor
or
dimitri
orrrrrr
chernov

Name him Alexi and call it a day

Piotr

>call son Petrovich
lel

Russia has a lot of nice names, don't be cuck.

why not Joseph?

Yes actually. For example,

Putimir
Zhiroslav

Let him have his way, but from now on I get you pregnant and he can continue to name "his" kids whatever he wants. We'll pick out the true names and assign them as middle names.

Shawn is probably the most popular name amongst Russian immigrants children in Israel. Go figure.

Call him xxxyaboiskinnypenis420xxx