[capital city] sucks

>[capital city] sucks
>[village with 3k people] is so much better it's where i live

why do europeans do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Covadonga
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

t. Torontonian

I live in a village and its the worst, everyone knows you so you cant do anything anonymously and on Sundays all the shops are closes.
One big autism bundle

With cities comes Ghettos, and with Ghettos comes immigrants, and with immigrants come rape, and with refusal to be raped come murder.

Small towns are the best, obviously. No austistic villagers and no retarded big city people. Works for me

Used to love cities, but now they're filled with Arabs and niggers.

This is true for both America and Canada (I assume its true for Canada, but I don't know what your capital is)

Its the worst when ur 2nd or 3rd generation in the village, because everyone knows you

And because meat is murder, no one should eat anymore swedish meatballs. #logic

It's called regionalism. One of the things that still are in the way of a full blown EU superstate run by the niggerlovers in Brussels.

Because Cities are filled with subhuman filth.
t. Dutchman

what kind of a village has 3k people?

small towns are comfy and generally crimeless

RARE
A
R
E

Because we have a culture.
Culture is destroyed by mass urbanization and American capital.

Why does Texas and Alaska get their own flags but California doesn't?
T. Californian

Pretty rare.

Because its true you fucking retarded leaf

This is the most obvious drawback.

>live in European village and you have culture
>live in small American town and you're a red neck flyover retard who fucks his sister

We have a big advantage. I live near the place this battle occured.

I thought only Cuckifornians and Jew Yorkers used the term "flyover".

The Europoors are discovering what it's like to live in an American city, with it's diversity and enriching populations. City life would be tolerable if it were not for niggers and other various mud people.

Because the capital cities are filled with Sand Niggers and Dindus which make it an undesirable place to live.
Diversity produces social alienation which is why many whites are leaving the cities for outer suburbs and small towns.

is it very cold up there in the hills right now?

I think American rurals are based.

nice shoop

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Covadonga

It's always been attractive to live in the country side comfortably just look at romans and their villas.
Nobody wants to live in the cities they're forced because there is where the jobs are. But with all the muh diversity and SJWs it's gotten a lot worse.

Kind of, but i got chimney and browse Sup Forums with some blankets and a cup of hot chocolate.
The legend says that those were the cassualties. Its called guarenteed (You)s.

FPBP

many white people just like to do their own thing without oppressive entities breathing down their neck
you probably cant understand because as a minority this desire is never present and you're totally incapable of empathy which is another white only trait

y must u attention whore so?

It's just urbanization logic, immigrants when they arrive are pennyless so they stick to big city centers and immediate suburb until after a generation or two they reach middle class and move to countryside, rich suburs or little cities.

Problem with africans and niggers is that they never make it out of the city and just become welfare queen shitting children until one the place is swarmed by their presence and begins to reflect its new population.

The answer is always the same: NIGGERS.

Copenhagen is basically Southern Sweden. Unlike Skaane, which is rightful Danish clay.

haha i like how you added the hash tag that was funny you really BTFO him so to speak

Small towns with 20-30k people around big cities are GOAT

Because western capital cities do suck. Every single one.

>Wanting Malmö

>implying belfast sucks
>implying Reykjavik sucks
>implying Andorra la Vella sucks
>implying minsk sucks
>implying Prague sucks
>implying Riga sucks
>implying Vilnius sucks
>implying Monaco sucks
>implying Bern sucks
>implying Luxembourg sucks

>implying belfast sucks
Belfast is okay but that's not really the capital of Ireland, Dublin is.

>implying Reykjavik sucks
It sucks, there is nothing to do at all, the shops are empty, the food is bad, it's dark half of the year, the streets are dead when the tourist leave, it's cold as fuck,there aren't a single tree and it's full of SJW.

>implying Andorra la Vella sucks
Meme country

>implying minsk sucks
Dirtpoor and extremly ugly, why would anyone would ever want to live in Minsk ?

>implying Riga sucks
It's okay but still poor

>implying Vilnius sucks
Vilnius is okay

>implying Monaco sucks
Monaco sucks unless you are a billionaire or work for one, you objectively can't live there without being part of the 0,1%
It's an ugly crowded place too.

>implying Bern sucks
Bern is one of these few european cities that are officially capitals but pragmatically aren't, center of Switzerland is Zurich

>implying Luxembourg sucks
Overpriced, boring as fuck, food is okay compared to Germany but still... And there are more and more africans every year just like Bruxelles
Used to live in around and if I would pick this over Paris every single day it still sucks.

these have none of the problems that europlebs tend to complain about

>village with 3k people
A village has less than 1k residents. A town has more.