HILLARY FBI DUMP THREAD CONTINUES

NEW THREAD
CONTINUED FROM FBI RELEASE

THIS IS NOT A DRILL!

>Archived: archive.is/PBVpZ

>Document Upload: scribd.com/document/336024543/FBI-Releases-Hillary-R-Clinton-File-Part-05-300-Pages
>Mega Upload: mega.nz/#!mtRjXBQZ!s--xq0JxV9VBiE7rjHarsdY-a6wlXiIVPWFJG9OAilo

DIG AND POST

REMINDER TO IGNORE SHILLS/CONCERN TROLLING
>EVER WONDER WHAT THEY ARE TRYING TO SLIDE?
IT'S THIS

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/WuLx6
daypitney.com/about/offices/washington-dc
fbi.gov/about/leadership-and-structure/fbi-executives/steinbach
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sidney_Blumenthal
archive.is/otx8g
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/43938
childsafetyeurope.org/actionplans/info/action-planning-for-child-safety.pdf
prezi.com/5kh70sq14e0x/child-trafficking/
mega.nz/#!4ABhnLoR!XVXPlhpUID9SjVsV-bCaspzCaZDXzons1Yw8YjbccMo
whyisupporthillary.com/why-meryl-streep-supports-hillary/
youtube.com/watch?v=ECNQDqMoAjw
documentcloud.org/documents/1507315-epstein-flight-manifests.html#document/p10
vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/hillary-r.-clinton-part-01-of-05/view
vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/hillary-r.-clinton-part-02-of-05/view
vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/hillary-r.-clinton-part-03-of-05/view
vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/hillary-r.-clinton-part-04-of-05/view
vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/hillary-r.-clinton-part-05-of-05/view
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

Bumpana

Any major discoveries yet?

This. Bump

never will be.

What's all this then?

FBI, without a statement, today released 299 pages of documents on the FBI investigation into Clinton. They were then removed from the FBI vault.

FBI investigating
>Who created the illegal servers / accounts
Domains; (at)state.,gov (at)clintonemail.,com
>Who was active in blocking / obscuring evidence from investigation
>What became of the FOIA requests (2016 Sup Forums), could they have enabled this report?
>Did executive pressure flip Comey to supporting Hillary's campaign in late 2016?

Also dump info on Clintons, CF, trafficking, corruption etc.

Previous thread: Also FYI, Wikileaks press conference 9am EST →

made this for next OP

with another archive

Archive.is: archive.is/WuLx6

Some. Here.
>Are the 'cargo-scanners' pertaining to human trafficking? #
>Haiti : mining & sex slave trafficking via Dominican Republic
>FBI reports : who set up the illegal servers / accounts? #
>Why did the FBI dump without statement, then take it down? #

There was also info regarding an attorney/firm involved in the indictment case, name of host who provided Clinton's private servers, indication that various officials knew of the breach and leak before others, and more info indicating the indictment was grossly mishandled.

I'll work on putting together the found info later, can't right now.

Reminder, Ohbummer will lay the groundwork for an 'American Spring' with his farewell address tomorrow.

You think so?

Also forgot to mention of the last thread, there were some significant gets indicating happening soon.

Bump

Page 58
Benghazi, we'll probably never know what the emails said.

Lots of details on the devices, accounts and who was interested in the FBI investigation.

My ancestors are smiling at me, shills. Can you say the same?

>American Spring
pls no

also these
And this pic related
900 email addresses were requested to have all data retained on them by Kerry's state dept. And the other request is only 4 email addresses, but the place the request was sent to is FULLY redacted.
This was another important post in the last thread too.

A big thing to work on now, is identifying who Cooper vouched for to get a B1/B2 visa circa 2015 as seen in

Bump

>>Why did the FBI dump without statement, then take it down? → #
Did they really take it down? Doesn't seem like it.

Though the no statement bit is interesting.

He will give the usual crap about being grateful for the opportunity to serve America, build up everyone's warm fuzzies and then talk about being vigilant against Russians and Republicans. This will be the first of 3 happenings, the second will be on MLK day and finally the radical left will be set loose on the 20th courtesy of Soros funded protestors instigating the sheeple.

see this as well

"They have 55,000 emails -- how many we will see is unclear"

Says the FBI (p63)

forgot pic

"They have 55,000 emails -- how many we will see is unclear"
says the FBI...

Final bump for me, I gotta sleep, KEEP BUMPING ANONS, THE SHILL FACTOR IS ENORMOUS RIGHT NOW

Still nothing I've seen from the MSM on this, it isn't newsworthy to them, just more stuff about Putin and Trump.

wow they're trying to slide this really hard.

Cheers, burger

everything related to FBI has been a huge red herring

fuck them

We must destroy the idea of tolerance. The knowledge that we have allowed this level of corruption should be sobering to all Westerners. Thanks for the pic user. Thanks for this hard truth.

was that the actual fbianon? is there more? the speech doesn't seem right.

I keep forgetting shit. This image is the one about the attorney/firm. The firm was easy to find, now we just need to know which attorney. Here's a link to their D.C. branch info page: daypitney.com/about/offices/washington-dc
An user very early on suggested we attempt to match the names with the blank in the classified doc. If anyone has any other ideas which might lead to more info, please try/share.
Oh dear. I guess we can only wait. It would make sense for Obama to give one last hurrah. With all the protests planned for inauguration day, something is bound to go down. Definitely wouldn't write off MLK bday either.
Bastards. Its ridiculous how easily they got away with this.

There was also some mention of backup hard drive/usb containing Clinton's emails. Anyone got that?
Correct beware of shills

bump

everything else FBI user told us turned out to never happen, so who knows

that's not true at all. almost everything fbianon said turned out to be true in fact.

Great bump of justice.

false

Does anyone have any important info he shared that has yet to happen?

thumb drive on page 51

sidenote: lots of bot accounts retweeting the release. barely anyone reading / investigating. there is an assumption that 'as long as the info is out there, it will come to something'. it takes work.

it is actually really fun to go back and read the fbianon posts and see that he was right about everything and everything he said happened.

I'm going to sleep, but please keep working on this based anons!

You guys and your work are literally all that keeps me going sometimes with my shitty job and this shitty life. Soon you all will help to make it a better place.

godspeed user we love you too.

Here's a bump while I get caught up

proof?

Thanks bong.
>it takes work
True that. And that's what we do here at Sup Forums inc.
Rest assured friend. So long as we live, men will walk free once more.
Dum Spiro, Spero

Cheers, it means a lot. Shadilay.

if you haven't got them saved they're available as easily as typing "fbianon Sup Forums" into google.

you can access and read his posts easily as they've been screencapped and archived 1000 times, find the first ones first.

but remember to bump this thread if you're not sifting through the documents here.

bump.

people still care about this?? haha

There was also this from an earlier thread.

bump

reminder to ignore all shill posts.

if you're wondering whats being slid so hard on Sup Forums today, it's these threads.

I was away for like 20 minutes and thread still hasn't caught up with activity. What the fuck.

Bump

Of course they do, faggot.

When cunts like Shillbot try and get away with shit, they deserve, nay, NEED to be knocked down a few pegs.

Cheers for the bump though.

"They want to argue about the b1 portion. ... I suspect they may call AD Steinbach"

>Why would the State Dept want to escalate this disagreement to Assistant Director (AD) Steinbach?

fbi.gov/about/leadership-and-structure/fbi-executives/steinbach

SIDNEY BLUMENTHAL
Hmmm... significant?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sidney_Blumenthal
> former aide to Bill Clinton

> says the irrelevant assange cock sucker

kek trump even said no charges and email discussion is old news. kys cuck

Don't reply to shills nerd.

bump

...and StoneTear's reddit post archive (YIFF)

archive.is/otx8g

Aha. I knew I recognized that name.
>Blumenthal's name came up during the October 22, 2015 full committee public questioning of Hillary Clinton regarding the Benghazi incident, as one of the alleged sources of Hillary Clinton's intelligence.
I wonder what classified emails he sent? I don't believe he should've had access, as he was only a Clinton Foundation employee.

More questions..
> wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/43938
Chelsea about “Dad”… Doug called and yelled and screamed at my Dad about how could he do this to Justin and him, he would be nothing without him, etc.

>Justin Cooper tied to child "safety"
action plans internationally: childsafetyeurope.org/actionplans/info/action-planning-for-child-safety.pdf

>Ultra-creep slideshow created by Justin Cooper's name: prezi.com/5kh70sq14e0x/child-trafficking/

>What are Doug Band and Justin Cooper really doing?

>What was Bill doing to them back on Tue, 01 Nov 2011?

mega.nz/#!4ABhnLoR!XVXPlhpUID9SjVsV-bCaspzCaZDXzons1Yw8YjbccMo

being slid hard.

anything good yet?
what did the cfg people move on to

More indication that people knew this was fucked from day one?
Yeah, just gotta keep the bumps consistent.

>anything good yet?
Yeah, scan the thread. Some decent finds.
>what did the cfg people move on to
who knows?

Someone is pointing us to this creep

I dont know what this is about, any help? Also bump

Have a bump

FBI dropped partially unclassified docs regarding Shillary's indictment case. We're unraveling them. Plz contribute.
See thread for more info.

Have a bump.

arent these always boring because they redact everything juicy

bump

BUMP

>How deep does the rabbit hole go.
Bump

Justin Cooper and Doug Band were hired by Bill Clinton as consultants, this allowed them to be “consultants” for other parties and retain their other jobs/positions elsewhere. JC also consulted for the CF and HRC at various times and various capacities while consulting or between consulting for WJC. In this manner they can share information “legally” between each group, WJC the person, Bill Clinton Inc, CF, HRC as SoS and HRC campaign. Justin Cooper as an employee of Teneo and his position with AU in Dubai is in close contact with the Sheikh, and as a consultant for WJC and HRC is able to communicate plans and stratigies and how best to handle “donations” from the Sheikh / UAE. Acting as consultant through Teneo, Cooper or Band are able to suggest Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al-Maktoum donate to the CF. Then Cooper or Band “consults” HRC’s state department suggesting that she give millions of dollars in arms to UAE. Then acting as consultants to the CF or Bill Clinton inc, advise them to spend or invest the money donated from Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al-Maktoum into…

Add in Decision Science Corporation's cargo scanning technology and these two guys...need further investigation

Bumping

TL:DR
Justin Cooper & Doug Band were middlemen / fixers between the Clintons, Foundation and various despots / financial interests.

Cooper was in the Clintons' ear, particularly during the 2010 Haiti """relief"""" effort. (See, child sex-trafficking & siphoning of funds)

Posting link wherever I can but everyone is talking about the Meryl Streep shit..... Who cares what she thinks.....

It was a good thing immediately after it happened, but yeah its over now. Seems to be used as a distraction, get people angry and they post in those threads.
Good job spreading.

does this have something to do with it?

whyisupporthillary.com/why-meryl-streep-supports-hillary/

Meryl Streep: "Why I support Hillary"

youtube.com/watch?v=ECNQDqMoAjw

The Clinton's do a lot of this stringing middlemen through various organizations of theirs.
Now that the trick is revealed, I wonder how many of these types they actually have...

Is Justin Cooper fronting as a protector of children to help their child trafficking efforts along?

>Justin Cooper tied to child "safety" action plans internationally: childsafetyeurope.org/actionplans/info/action-planning-for-child-safety.pdf

>Ultra-creep slideshow created in Justin Cooper's name: prezi.com/5kh70sq14e0x/child-trafficking/

Also came across Doug Band, listed on a flight from Japan to Hong Kong with Epstein, Maxwell, Kellen, and two women described only as "Janice" and "Jessica." > documentcloud.org/documents/1507315-epstein-flight-manifests.html#document/p10

Gentl bump

Ungentl BOMP

I give you my bump

Finally fox and friends reports!!!!

Eyyyy. Maybe other anons will realize this shit is important now. These threads have been pretty deserted.

BRAAAAPPPPPPPFFFF

Would fuck

That's a pretty weird angle to report it from, why would they make the report about foreign actors when their is so much corruption inside her state department? Fuck Faux.

Good job keeping this thread going. MASSIVE sliding operation last night

Is this assange stream a distraction? I hop you guys have shit saved

>their
There, I don't know why i fuck that up sometimes.
A beautiful woman to say sorry.

pizzatards spring into action!

surely alephantis and his cohort have some connection to this too, after all its all shit you made up in your dreams so why not

PIZZAFAGS BTFO

Anons go to each release and click the PDF link at the bottom of each one.

vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/hillary-r.-clinton-part-01-of-05/view

vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/hillary-r.-clinton-part-02-of-05/view

vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/hillary-r.-clinton-part-03-of-05/view

vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/hillary-r.-clinton-part-04-of-05/view

vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/hillary-r.-clinton-part-05-of-05/view

bubump

We do. Don't worry.

Bump

Is someone gathering all the good finds into a pastebin or something?

ask pizzatards for infographic they have a giant one (about nothing)