Daily reminder that your ancestors will never be vikings and being a Viking rapebaby doesn't count

Daily reminder that your ancestors will never be vikings and being a Viking rapebaby doesn't count

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Battles_involving_the_Vikings
youtu.be/nZ4zhEfjXqA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Daily reminder that your ancestors will never be conquistadores of the new world and being a conquistador rapebaby doesn't count

Daily reminder that you have a language to speak with because of the ancient Greeks.

>Vikings
>ANYTHING other than shit tier

They were terrible, lad.
They weren't known as feared warriors to anyone who wasn't a shit-dwelling peasant who couldn't defend himself or a church-dwelling monk who wasn't allowed to.

To Kings and Commanders, Vikings were annoying little cunts no different to rats feeding on carrion.

It wasn't a "SIR!! THE VIKINGS HAVE COME! ALERT THE NATION!!"

It was a "God fucking damn it Sven would you just fuck off already you annoying little cunt"

Even in fucking IRELAND, the bogniggers dispatched Vikings with ease and efficiency.

Also

>Vikings

The only ones that were Vikings were the ones that went on raids. "Viking" isn't just a term for snow-niggers.

Honestly, Swede, it must be fucking humiliating that the proudest, most nationalistic point in your history is a bunch of pale apes bickering over which patch of tundra-ridden shithole was rightfully theirs, and which faggot got to go and "raid" some poorly defended faggots along the coasts.

>MUH VIKING INVASION

All it took to rid the developed world of Norse was a fielded army, something that Norsefags never, ever, ever got the hang of.

No self-respecting white man would ever want to come from Vikings, because Vikings represent the destruction and corruption of everything white people created in Europe, aka, the civilized world.

Snow niggers stay in fucking Scandinavia, your legacy is to prove to Europe just how cucked a country can become.

Now fuck off. Your wife is calling. (Not for you)

I'm okay with that, I'm pretty sure the 10% Swedish in me is what made me gay, but the 40% English and 50% German is telling me to have a wife and kids anyway.

Daily reminder that your country is a shithole with hybrid turks, and of course.. pay your debts.

Not the only thing we're proud of

That's fine. Mine were Conquistadors.

We have warrior blood flowing through our veins

But user, all vikings are rapebabies.

>ancestors not snow-niggers

I'll be okay, somehow.

Not the scandinavians though, stay jealous rapebaby

Daily reminder that reason swedes are born cucks is because their country got too pussified from avoiding war for centuries

Daily reminder that your ancestors were uncivilised beasts which had to be civilised by my ancestors

How so?

It was fucking normies thay ruined our countries and turned it into the nigget accepting society we have today.

Vikings were mostly peasants themselves, of course they would get defeated by well trained army.

The average lifespan of a Viking was 35 years.

I have cum stains older than that.

Mostly Danes and some Norwegians were Vikings, Sweden does not need apply.

Nobody wants to be the descendant of vikaaang rats. Remember who put an end to your worthless little era.

Haha, wrong. We had the same culture, if anything it could be argued we were more successfull. We founded russia (fact) and made out the vill of the famed varangian guard

B b b but I'm part dane part swede..

Daily reminder what Vikings turned into is a fucking shame.

*made out the bulk.

Our native language is Norse mixed with French

You know William the Conqueror was a Norman? As in Northman? You know your own history famalam? What is the Danelaw?

You're a Viking. Use your vikingblood to battle all jealousyfags and rapebabies in this thread

BTW is it true that Vikings castrated and raped male victims or is it just christian propaganda?

>WE
Face it cuckboy. Danes take all the glory, they are the ones that fucked up the Saxons. Swedes did fuck all.

>implying anyone cares

if having viking ancestors means being cucked like sweden, I can assure you no one wants to have viking ancestory, now give me swedish nationality my skin is brown and I can speak 2 words in arabic.

>famed varangian guard
who were mostly anglo saxon.

No. Wrong, away with you know uncultured, historyless swine

>Sweden

>I can speak 2 words in arabic.
POO & LOO?

In later years you arrived like a fucking plague ruining it. But in the beginning it was swedes

>they are the ones that fucked up the Saxons.
fat aussie retard en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Battles_involving_the_Vikings

nah m8 , thats english. I meant:
Allahu and ackbar

Finns did the fighting for you :^) After you lost us, you didn't do shit :^)
No need to thank us, we know you appreciate it.

POO LOO?

AYO HOL UP

Daily reminder that Vikings found America first

I can just be black and still do viking stuff in modern times.

Wow, how fucked they got

>wanting to have germanic viking blood that didnt contribute anything and are just savages

>Ad hominem
Face it cuck boy. Danes are the only ones that did anything of worth, it shows today, swedes seem to have inherited the most of the cuck gene.

Also we were the first to Canada

But I am a viking descendant. My family lineage goes back to vikings who settled on the coasts of Scotland. Feels bad to be a descendant of the literal niggers of Europe.

You made up 1/3 of the army, faggot

>tfw I'll never transform into a beserker and bathe in the blood of men I've slaughtered then rape their mothers, wives and daughters

>Rapebaby
Get out

Well thats a fitting statement for a Swede, considering your kind were not either. That was your neighbours user.

>Scotland
Viking rapebaby, stay salty aussie

>ruining it
>But in the beginning it was swedes
Yeah we were so bad, that's why they'd rather have us fighting for them. I know it's not that great but please use your brain you filthy barbaric slut.

>The modern day Swedish viking warrior.
youtu.be/nZ4zhEfjXqA

Do the Normans count?

>implying that's a good thing

And now your ancestors watch as their descendants drown in semen.

implying gauls werent superior to your sea niggers

Stay jealous, britfag

Yeah yeah, tell that to Brian Boru.

we out preform meds even with the huge amount of muslims we have in our nations.

Rape baby

Daily reminder that your country is being systematically turned into Afghanistan 2.0 and you can't do anything about it

>Sigtuna 1187

This triggers the Swedecuck

Stay jealous, aussiefag

fuck you

Yeah, they were real terrifying while raiding defenceless coastal towns and murdering priests.

>Implying it actually happened
Elite level of WE WUZ you have there m8

Na I have a name that originated with them. Also I'm unusually tall for Ireland.

No you are the descendant of a rapebaby, stay mad weakling.

Rapebaby

What are ya? I'm 6'2" myself so unless you're something like 6'9" it's not really that rare.

>Stay jealous
Jealous of what? Being turned into Afghanistan 2.0.
Swedish intellectuals everyone.

You are a step above the average Irish, but still rape baby

Ching chong

fuck you

Daily reminder that your ancestors lost from a dutch rebellion

>Swedes sell whites into slavery at the hands of muslims
>Swedish vikings establish the Russian state
>Sweden invades Poland-Lithuania, the state that had time and time again saved western civilization from the muslims and russians, cripples them during The Deluge, and then "loses a war" themselves with Russia in 1721, allowing Russia to dominate half of Europe.
>Sweden maintains friendly ties with the Ottoman Empire as it tries to destroy western civilization
>Sweden maintains friendly ties with the Soviet Union as it tries to destroy western civilization
>Sweden becomes the primary source of the leftist multiculturalism as it tries to destroy western civilization

When are you going to wake up and see that the eternal Swede has ALWAYS attempted to undermine the west.

What ever makes you sleep at night, jealousyfag

Possibly could qualify as an honorary viking descendant at most, what's the name?

DELETE THIS

6'1 without shoes. That's tall for Ireland. Average is manlet.

Daily reminder that your ancestors will never be the most economically successful state in the USSR and being a USSR rapebaby doesn't count

Russell. Came from some french nickname for redhair. Came over with strongbo when he conquered Dublin. Or that's what Wikipedia says anyway.

This is just some scandinavian Jamte law thing, not deliberately being a cuck. Stop trashing the based vikings for their temporary state of affairs, desu

Irish is better than nordic now. We arnt faggy lady boys and we can't be shamed for being poor fags now. Out of my way bitch, I'm rich.

Pay debts

Nice try Ahmed. I'm Swedish on both sides and I grew up in Minnesota. I'm more Swedish than you.

>Irish claiming that he's rich in front of norwegian
Good meme

Daily reminder that your ancestors are never going to be occupied for a thousand years by the eternal goulash, why even live

thank god

R A P E B A B Y
A
P
E
B
A
B
Y

Buongiorno

Shut up rapebaby

>Rape baby
Says the tanned Swede

"Richard de Clare[Strongbow] is an ancestor of the American Bush political family."

What does this all mean.

Daily reminder that Scandinavians are descendants of slaves/peasants just because all Vikings sail away from Skandinavia in Medieval times (by same way Europeans don't pretend be descendants of Carribean pirates despite their European origin).

Well memed. Doesn't destroy the fact that you're still a rapebaby though, rapebaby

Please tell to me that I am a rape baby too. Why, aren't we all???