Implying conquerors won't conquer

>implying conquerors won't conquer
Have anything to say boys and are you guys sure that you don't need INDIAN intellectuals?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All these intellectuals and not a singe one can teach the rest of you how to poo in loo...

Every one of those companies were started by white people.

You literally have George of the Jungle hair right this moment.

you will never master the field of toilets though, undoubtedly the most important thing to do if you want to be any better then an animal.

Why the fuck people think this is okay is beyond me. I don't trust the bribe culture shit skins.

And yet 600 million of you can only conquer the shitting field.

huh a shit poster.

t.Jealous and jobless basement dweller

Makes you think doesn't it

Amazing what indians can accomplish when they learn to poo in loo.

Glory to Indian conquerors.
God bless these humble intellectuals

>All started by white people
>Put underpaid poo in loo as CEO to save money and boost diversity

>Implying we don't
K

POO

A FUCKING WHEEL

Jews aren't white according to pol only.
Double standards much

t. indian proxy

t. telemarketer in Calcutta.

at least we have a basement pajeet, unlike you living inside a mud hut with shit leaking from the roof

Those are some pale looking Indians. Do they have British rape heritage?

I live in a castle ezio.
I have a gaming PC with gtx 1080 and core i7 7700(kabylake)
And I have 3 sport cars

Well there like 2 billion of Indians out there. They say if you give keyboards to a high enough number of monkeys, chances are, one of them will write a Shakespear novel.

top pajeetposting lad

Buying companies created by white people, or getting promoted because of anti-white quotas, doesn't make you smart and it doesn't make you endearing.

A bit strange to include a very affordable PC with sports cars. Which makes me think you own the PC and daddy owns the sports cars. Or they don't exist at all.

But mmmuhhh joooos ain't white.
Hypocrites

WTF i hate toilets now

Poo in loo

I think the toxic fumes evaporated from the poo around you house has gotten you high or possibly mentally damaged

Woah.
You're smart man ( a rare trait in Irish people)

>Unicef estimates close to 600 million Indians practise open defecation, piling up more than 143 million pounds of solid human waste and putting the public at risk for “life-threatening infections, diseases and epidemics”.

>ten eiffel towers of solid shit every year.

I use lavender oil for bathing.
I am at a spa ATM

We will eradicate open defecation in one year

>yfw all of these companies have designated shitting foyers

Screenshotted.

>We will eradicate open defecation in one year

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

>Published on Feb 14, 2014

Thanks Louis

in other news, Sweden will now ban all Muslims and half of Africa has built up an industrial empire and is top of the world in GDP

All the Indians in Ireland are bitter as fuck because all they can get is jobs in small shops and they think they are way too good to serve Irish trash. They still have to serve Irish trash though.

I always have a sensible chuckle when the Indian man looks at me with murder in his eyes when he has to serve men when I'm unwashed, unshaved and hungover. He is too good for this!

Yes probably the Nordic blood is boiling.
Even I can feel it in muh veins

filthy curryniggers

Keep on triggering those dweebs.
Well done shaemus

Crooked Belgians

Indians are like shitty white people

They shit on the street so their are just "foreign" enough for the SJW's to pat themselves on the back. Plus they are pretty smart, but not smart enough to not shit in the street. Plus they look like white people but with a shit tint, probably because they shit on the street.

Either way India, congratulations for shitting your way into positions of minimal power, like being the COE of a search engine that hasn't innovated since it's reincarnation.

I will never stop.

>Indians are like shitty white people
Tanned whites

But they still can't conquer the bathroom.

I wish Great Britain killed Ghandi.

Only one of those companies was created by jews.

please add 5 million subway franchise owner and 7/11 franchise owner to that pic

strange that 4 of the 5 brands have been destroyed

cant believe our society has travelled so far away from meritocracy that indians are superstars because people actually believe their hilariously ridiculously obnoxious lies even while they actually destroy everything they touch

but no loo

>are you guys sure that you don't need INDIAN intellectuals?

Yep

Brahmins have Ashkenazi-tier average IQs.

>conquered their respective field
Does this include the shitting field?

in america we have designated pepsi streets but someday it'll go in the toilet

You were doing so well until this point.

you mean by jews

>Hurrr muh Aryans

The Aryans were eons below the Vedic Indians. The oldest civilization in the world is from us, we wrote the fucking Vedas from which most of the western "inventors" and "discoverers" have stolen from. We got themost vast and deep spirituality in the entire world jotted down in our Vedic manuscripts, we were the pioneers of medicine, science, astronomy and math. We are basically pagans and we had the strongest roots and closest ties with the universe and the Gods.

It's just a butthurt guy being insecure and spouting his half-assed "intellectual" crap without knowing jackshit about Indian traditions or history.

We were the most fucked by the Jews, our race still exists, but it isn't the same masterrace that used to exist in the times of the Vedas, our race has been diluted and bastardized by the Jews and Muslims so much we are a former of ourselves. If it wasn't for the Islamic conquests or the East Indian Company, India would be light years above you morons.

Getting fucked over by the Ottomans. The Mughal empire etc, you're lucky Britain brought Christianity and civilization, and thank God you're not pakistan.

1.2 billion Indians are alive, some immigrants do well in nations which only lets through highly capable immigrants. Really makes you think.

Don't forget:
Indians are Caucasians, and "white" is in the eye of the beholder.

>adobe

Lol