Baltic General: Eesti can FINALY into Nordic Editition

News:UN recognises Baltic states of Latvia ,Lithuania and Estonia as Nordic european countries.
estonianworld.com/life/un-reclassifies-estonia-northern-european-country/

I'm happy for based CUTE eesti.

However the other two are clearly just included so they don't throw a tantrum.

Barbarian
Almost-Viking
Revisionism
Cuteness Strike
Hard

Roll my Political Stats Mr. UN-DM

>Riga
>Stockholm

How?

Break out the six sided dice and roll three for each political stat until you're done my dude.

>baltics
>white
HAH

You post made me so angry that i surpassed the feeling of anger and reached a new state of being.

Now they will use this as an excuse to send sandniggers.

Did i do it right?

Wound happen we are 99% white Countries.

>* The original version of this article said that the UN has reclassified Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania as Northern Europe. The term “reclassify” is not an accurate phrase, since the UN has classified the three countries as Northern Europe since at least 2002. Estonian World apologises for the inaccuracy.

still not nordic tho

Finally we rejoined our Nordic brothers - Danes, Swedish, Finish, Norwegian Romanian, American and of course Australian. Bye Russia!

Realy?

why are you so mean to your little bro

ya rly

Dont wory Eesti we are with you.

hello my nordic brothers

it's what big brothers do.

and honestly, its high level autism in any case, the whole argument. A definition of "Nordic" that includes Finland is a post-war creation based on geopolitical, political and cultural factors (in case of finland & sweden: non-alignment. welfare state, etc etc), not some common thousand year heritage. The Estonian attempt to rebrand as Nordic is basically a way to attract foreign investment by trying to stick out as a more stable and reliable post-communist business environment. but then all these autists think pirates from saaremaa prove they're "nordic" or some shit.

Congratulations!

So we were Nordic all along? Since 2002? Jeez

Thanks man.

Cut Ukraine some slack they are working on it now.

Mordor.

EIK NAHUI BLYAT

Kurva pridurkas, pats esi negras blyat

Nah senpai

Living conditions in the Baltics

easy difficulty should earn you +10 income

INTERMARIUM 2017

Why the fuck is robin hood in galloway.

lol you fins dont eaven realise that that so called cheap alcho is actualy bought from Latvia bye Estnonians and reselled to you :DDDDDDD you literaly dont know that it is eaven MORE fucking cheap here.:DDDDDDDDDD

Actually our alcoholics now drive straight to Northern Latvia these days. It's even cheaper there than in Estonia.

You can literly buy 1l of Vodka where i live for 3 euros.

fucking politicians keep raising alcohol prices, they're undermining our vodka based export economy

Nice did you frist learn to bridge now

I know two lithuanian girls and they are super qt, nice and smart even. I'm just concerned that there's too many nordic estonianslavs which is like 40% of the country

yEah we are fulll of Russian subhuman parasites but its no where near 40%

yup fucking subhuman sweedes cant eaven make bridge they use boats becose they arent smart enought to make a fucking bridge.

I meant Estonia broski