How to start life again after 13 years in prison (get a job, start college etc)?

How to start life again after 13 years in prison (get a job, start college etc)?

freedom 35

step 1

leave brazil

kill yourself nigger

What were you in prison for?

Just do like Varg Vikernes.

Spend 16 years in prison and when you get out you just move to a huge farm in France and live comfy lives on your record sales. Maybe even write some fantasy mythological roleplaying game

I dont know. I'm in my mid 30s without a GED.

Too bad you can't put down your time as work experience.

>grow dope
>get Lucy back
>get grade ten

Digits and he's a narco

Wow it's confirmed then

Aren´t you that Walmart guy? I feel sorry for you bro.

Not that my situation is that good being in my mid 20s and had to quit my job in last june.

Start selling smack again, you're useless in anything else monkey boy

>Too bad you can't put down your time as work experience.
Bigger lies have been put on resumes my man

Wise words.

Am I the only one who longs after a life like the boys? It seems so comfy. My GF declared me retarded when I told her how much I like the style in which they live, tight knit community, even if you dont like each other you hardly snitch on each other, even ricky and lahey.

Lol
Iktf if only to not have to work so hard for so little.

>Am I the only one who longs after a life like the boys?

Those dopey cunts would stab your back for a gram of weed if it was not a TV show.

Junkies, alcoholics and people who are poor as shit usually don´t have any morals left

It's alright. I really hope you make it to a worthwhile career hopefully before you're my age.

Youre probably right Winlander but a man has to dream of something.

>people who are poor as shit usually don´t have any morals left
confirmed retard. implying wealth has anything to do with morals.

Nah I have like 15k in the bank, becoming a trailer park boy is my flee fantasy

what did you do?
>inb4 negro

4 month technical cert, runs you about $10,000. Apply for 5 jobs, get offer, go to work?

Or go overboard and do an 18 month program.

It's all about knowing the right people. Networking and luck.

are you inviting him to join the rest in your country?

absolutely
considering he would be under surveillance of federal justice for being a convicted criminal
having him around would be a shitload safer than any of the 28 y/o "minors" wanting to play Euro Truck Simulator

You don't

One time sale, we don't go to jail.

Really hope the $10k is worth it. My gf did this and is making minimum wage although she works for what she spent her money on. I cannot meet such a fate.

Not surprised, a lot of people are imprisoned because of drug laws in Hueland

>fuken checked britbong

You want to come to Canada?

Is life comfy over there though, like TP levels of comfy?

Ex con user here.

You gotta get over your past if you want to move on. Anytime of day I can think of my past and break down to tears about how I fucked it all up.

Get some hobby. I recommend and instrument and habitual working out. Also cooking. Take pride in what you do on your off time and if something makes you feel negativity try to cut it out of your life.

Not sure how it is in your country but I got a job at as a garbage man and ignored most of the shitheads I worked with. Learned about computers and now I work in IT.

Can't get a decent girl because of my past but in life you make choices and there are consequences for them. Also find a church and volunteer there for penance.

whatchu do user?

rapey rapey or stealy stealy?

cheer up boio you give me some serious JUST vibes

>2003
>held up a store
>stole a car to get away
>police chase
>made it away
>manhunt with security footage
>someone I knew IRL phoned in my name
>police get tips on possible location and associates
>standoff at my sister's place with her two kids in.neighboring state
>give myself up
>even though surrendered with hands up and on knees get face slammed in ground and lose a 1.5 teeth

>rob a store
>steal a car
>cause a police chase
>bohoo they slammed me
you should of been shot.

Wasn't whining bout that. The missing teeth will be a casual reminder to not be a shithead

How long did you get?

Served 9 sentence was 6-20

Could have been life apparently.

good work on turning your life around mate.